Surprise!

~Mason Mount POV~
(Da surprise group chat)

Mason; Hey lads, where is everyone right now? - 8:30am
Kai; Me and Timo are at our hotel right by the beach -8:30am
Deccers; Me, Jack and Chilly are just picking up breakfast then we're gonna head to the meeting spot on beach -8:31am
Mason; Awesome, where are you Kylian? -8:32am
Kylian MBappé; I've just got to Kai and Timo's hotel -8:32am
Timo; I'll come down and get ya -8:33am
Jack; We'll be there in 20 -8:33am
Mason: And we'll be there in 30 - 8:34am

I turned off my phone as y/n came in.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah. Lets go." We got in my car. "Are you sure you can't tell me yet?"

"I'm sure. You'll love it." I gave her a blindfold.

"Seriously?"

"I don't wanna ruin the surprise."

"Fine." She giggled and put it on.

~Kai Havertz POV~

Timo went downstairs and got Kylian and bought him back up.

"Nice to meet you mate." Kylian said.

"And you." I replied, sourly. There was an awkward silence.

"Do you want a drink?" Timo asked.

"Nah. I'm alright thanks." Kylian replied.

"Wanna play FIFA?"

"Sure." They both sat down and started playing.

"You wanna play Kai?" Timo asked.

"Nah thanks man." I don't really know Kylian, but I already didn't like him because of what he messaged y/n before the Euros started. I mean. Who messages someone and says 'You're pretty. Wanna have a kickabout sometime?' No one. Other than Kylian of course. I had an incoming call. "Hello?"

"Hey Kai." It was Grealish. "We just got here. Mason will be here in about 5 minutes."

"Okay. We're coming down now." I ended the call. "Lets go guys. The others are here and Mason will be here with y/n in 5 minutes."

"Lets go!" Timo was excited. We walked down to the beach and met with the others.

"Nice to meet you guys." Kylian said and he shook hands with them all.

"Ben."

"Declan."

"Jack."

"Where's Mase?" Asked Timo.

"Er." Jack checked his phone. "Bout 2 minutes away."

"I'm nervous." Kylian muttered. "What's y/n like?"

"She's great." Chilly smiled.

"Just don't underestimate her skills." Declan warned.

"Yeah. Last person that did that ended up being humiliated in front of over half a million people." Timo explained.

"Wow. Definitely won't do that then" Kylian laughed. Mason pulled up across the street and we all stayed quiet. He helped y/n out of the car and Kylian whispered to me. "Jeez. She's beautiful." I'd had enough of this guy already so I whispered back.

"Don't even think about it. She's my best friend and Mason's girlfriend, so don't try anything."

"We'll see." Was this guy for real? Mason and y/n walked closer.