Gates

~y/n's POV~

We got to the hospital just as dad and Flynn's mum were leaving.

"Mum!" Flynn yelled.

"Flynn? What's going on?" She asked.

"Y/n?" Dad asked.

"Hey dad" I lightly smiled.

"What did you do?" He asked, worriedly.

"I'd rather not share that information."

"She took your car out after having an argument and crashed it." Flynn snitched.

"Rashy was supposed to use my car today?"

"I know that now. I got there first."

"I'm gonna have to wrap you in bubble wrap and duct tape you to a chair at this rate." Dad laughed a little.

"I thought I'd be better at driving this time round."

"Obviously not. Who did you argue with?" I looked at Mase in the corner of my eye. Dad looked at him too. "You! You made this happen!?"

"No dad! I was the one who took the car out."

"But I was the one who argued with you and annoyed you!" Mase said with a few tears in his eyes. We got up to my hospital room and I smiled at Mase.

"It doesn't matter. I already told you." The other lads rang and said they'd be a while cause they're stuck in traffic. "Dad?"

"Yes sweetheart?"

"I know about Louis." Dad choked on his drink. He looked at Flynn, Mase and Flynn's mum.

"Can you guys wait outside a minute please?"

"Of course." Flynn's mum said. She gave me a dirty look on their way out.

"Louis who?" Dad asked.

"Louis Southgate. My older brother."

"No one knew about him other than Hendo. Did Jordan tell you?"

"No. I met him."

"But y/nick/n. He's-"

"Dead. I know. I met him earlier today at the gates."

"What gates? What's going on?"

"After I crashed the car, I phoned the boys. Then after I ended the call, I closed my eyes and when I opened then again I was in the clouds and there were massive golden gates and mum and Louis were there. I asked if I could stay too but mum said I couldn't cause there were too many good things on the way. And she said that you and the boys need me. Then Louis told me about him in the car crash. Then the man sent me back."

"What man?"

"I don't know. He wouldn't tell me his name."

"What did he look like?"

"He was super tall. Smooth, dark skin. Black curly hair." There was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

"Everything okay in here?" Flynn's mum asked.

"Yeah thanks. All good." Dad looked at me funny and everyone came back in. We all chatted for hours and Flynn's mum, Annie kept asking me questions.