What's wrong with you?

~Kieran Trippier pov~

We all watched y/n walk inside and she looked so upset. All the boys had arrived and seen what just happened.

"What was that for?" Asked Kyle Walker.

"What?" Gareth questioned.

"She did absolutely nothing wrong, why are you screaming at her?" Jordan Pickford looked worried as he asked.

"None of you understand what's going on alright!" Gaffa yelled.

"We might not know about you, but I know everything that y/n's going through" stated Trent.

"How?"

"She tells Trent everything" said Hendo.

"She's my best friend" said Trent.

"What could she possibly be going through then?" Questioned Gareth.

"Anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts, anorexia and she's thought about running away several times" listed Trent.

"Yeah right"

"You don't believe him?" Asked John.

"Why would I?" Asked Gareth.

"Explain this then" Mason bellowed. "When me, Reece, Declan and Jude got here, y/n was wondering around the car park and she said that you had told her she couldn't come in without one of us"

"The press don't know about her yet" Gareth was making up excuses.

"And she's sick of it" said Trent.

"She hates the fact that she has to hide in the shadows" stated Marcus.

"I don't care" Gareth was getting angrier by the second.

"Why would you?" Questioned Jack Grealish.

"You're so self obsessed, it hurts" I piped up.

"I want this team to win the euros"

"And we want you to respect your daughter" pushed Harry Kane.

"That's not going to happen" said Dec.

"Next person to say anything about that is getting kicked off the team" threatened Gareth. We all stayed silent. "That's what I thought. Now get on with it"

We had a break through training and Mason and I heard Harry Maguire talking about y/n on the phone.

"Who actually likes her though" "Exactly. She's just a pain in the arse" "She just doesn't stop talking about playing football" "I know but I'm not a girl so" We walked up to him and stood in front of him.

"Say one more bad thing about her, I'll kill you myself" said Mason.

"I'd love to see that" Maguire said.

"Don't test him" I said. Gareth came over.

"What's going on?" Mason and I death stared him.

"Nothing" Mase said.

"We were just going" I spoke. We went and told the other lads what had happened.

"He tests all my patience" said Trent, looking super agitated.

"And mine" said Hendo, looking just as agitated.

"One of us should really go and check up on her" suggested Kalvin Phillips.

"I'll go" said Kane.