Really?

~y/n's POV~

"Erm. I don't think I should say."

"It's Harry Maguire" said Trent as I elbowed him.

"Maguire huh? Why don't you like each other?" James asked.

"So, erm. Back when I first started coming to watch the boys train, my dad let me join in. We all took it in turns going in goal and stuff cause David James, Robert Green and Scott Carson wanted to switch it up a bit. Dad wasn't even the manager then, Fabio Capello was, but he didn't really care. The under 21's had come to join in. This was 2010 so all the guys I grew up watching were on the team like Micah Richards, Peter Crouch, Jamie Carragher, Frank Lampard, Lesley King, James Milner, David James, Steven Gerrard, Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand, John Terry and Hendo was still there bless him. I didn't have to go in goal cause I was 9 but I wanted to so I did-"

"Doing what she likes as usual" Trent interrupted.

"Everyone was shooting easy shots so I could save them but Harry proper went for it. He took 10 shots against me and I saved every single one. I remember Rooney, Rio and Terry coming over to me saying they were gonna replace David James with me. But yeah. Maguire's hated me since"

"Nowadays he just talks shit but yeah" said Trent.

"Do things tense up when he arrives?" James asked.

"Yeah sometimes. But I know the rest of the lads have got my back and nothing ever much happens"

"That's boring" said James

"Yeah I guess so"

"So you don't know about this y/n but I have done a test on all the England lads to find out a percentage of how much they care about you. If it's 0-49% then they don't care, if its 50-100%. They do care." Said James. "Who do you think the lowest is?"

"Probably Maguire" I said.

"And the highest?"

"Hopefully one of these lads or I'm leaving them here" everyone laughed.

"I can reveal the two with the lowest are Tyrone Mings and Jadon Sancho with 69%"

"Really?" Mason blurted.

"Then with 70% is Conor Coady, Phil Foden and Kyle Walker. Then Luke Shaw with 71%. Then Ben Chilwell and Kieran Trippier with 72%. Jack Grealish with 75%. 79% is"

"Who?" I asked.

"Harry Maguire"

"No fucking way!" Trent bellowed.

"Yep, it's true. Then Bukayo Saka with 80%. Dominic Calvert-Lewin and John Stones with 84%. Reece James with 85%. Jordan Henderson and Declan Rice with 94%."

"Love you Dec" I said.

"Dean Henderson, Kalvin Phillips, Jordan Pickford, Marcus Rashford, Raheem Sterling and Mason Mount with 95%"

"You're in my good books now Mase."

"Jude Bellingham with 96% and Trent Alexander-Arnold with 98%"

"GET IN TRENT!" I gave him a fist bump.

"Are you surprised with any of the results?"

"I'm just surprised with how high Maguire's is"

"Maybe he doesn't hate you as much as you think." James suggested.

"Maybe" James introduced a break. Dec and Trent went to get a drink and Mason looked at me funny. "What?"

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just gotta get some air"

"Are you alright on your own?"

"Yeah. I'll be fine." I got up and walked outside. I picked up my phone and called Jack.

"Hey y/n! How's LA?" He bellowed.

"It's great Jack. Where are you?"

"Late night training, why?"

"Is Maguire there?"

"Yeah he is. Why?"

"Can you pass your phone to him? I need to talk to him"

"Okay" I heard Jack call him over.

"Hello?" I heard his deep husky voice and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Maguire, it's me"

"What do you want rat bag?"

"You know that test that James Corden made you all do?"

"Yeah what about it?" Someone came up behind me and grabbed me. I screamed for a split second and they covered my mouth. "Y/n? Y/N!" The man grabbed the phone and spoke to Harry.

"Don't expect to see this kid ever again" He hung up on Harry.