Our Entwined Faith

By krisha_creates

Famous Industrialist, CEO of Oberoi Industries Shivaay Singh Oberoi had planned everything perfectly in his l... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: Our First Official Date
Chapter 22: Jealous Us
Chapter 23: Families
Chapter 24: A Crack Called Tia
Chapter 25: The Trust We Hold
Chapter 26: The Trust We Share
Chapter 27: Mr. Oldie
Chapter 28: Cementing The Crack Called Tia
Chapter 29: Booking Eachother For Life
Chapter 30: O Jaana
Chapter 31: Unusual Frienship
Chapter 32: Billu Ki Band
Chapter 33 : Cheer Up
Chapter 34 : We Time After Long
Chapter 35 : Nothing But Love
Chapter 36 : A Stormy Return
Chapter 37: Handle The Mess
Chapter 38: Heck the Gold Digger
Chapter 39: Lets Get Hitched!
Chapter 40 : The Competition
Chapter 41: Sliding Rings
Chapter 42: Retrouveilles
Chapter 43: Kiss of Bliss
Chapter 44: Cruise Love
Chapter 45: Pre-Weds (i)
Chapter 46: Pre-Weds(ii)
Chapter 47: Hitched
Chapter 48: After Marriage
Chapter 49: First Day
Chapter 50: Love Like Never Ever
Chapter 51: Vacation Diaries
Chapter 52: Vacation Diaries(ii)
Chapter 53: Sad Shivaay
Chapter 54: Delhi
Chapter 55: Camping
Chapter 56: Camping(ii)
Chapter 57: What I Have Always Wished
Chapter 58: Babies
Chapter 59 :Birthday Shenanigans
Epilogue

Chapter 4

2.1K 132 28
By krisha_creates

"You!", Shivaay yelled at the top of his voice.

"You!", Annika yelled after him.

Manish, Tej, Shakti, Abhay and Sandhya all stood up.

"You come here to get money for your windshield? Was it less than what was given? By the way, you were saying so much that I have a lot of money, now you can't even get my windshield installed?", Annika said angrily.

"Don't you dare okay! what the hell are you doing here?", he asked.

"Standing in my own house, you are asking me what am I doing here?", she said stressing on my own house.

"Excuse Me! This is not your house, this is Manish uncle's house.", he opposed.

"Yes! Manish uncle about whom you are talking is my papa"

"Papa?", he said completely shocked.

Annika holds Manish's hand. "Ji haan! He is my father.", pressurising on my.

"Papa, who is he and what is he doing here?", she asked.

"Annika calm down.He is Shakti's son, Shivaay", he answered.

"What......". "How his father is and he is so sour", she thought.

"Yes, he is my son. You two already know each other?", Shakti asked.

Both Shivaay and Annika were shocked as Annika broke Shivaay's car's windshield and Shivaay talked about buying Annika. But Annika being Annika spoke.

"The point is that....."

She narrated the whole incident omitting what Shivaay said about her.

"Princess what is all this? Shivaay I'm really sorry for her behavior.", Manish apologized.

"Papa why are you saying sorry? Shivaay had made a mistake, it was only necessary to teach him a lesson.", Annika stopped him.

"Uncle please don't say sorry. Whatever the matter is between us, then you must not say sorry.", he said.

"Bas bas bas! Shant sab....I think that everything is now sorted. Annika why don't you take Shivaay with you and give him a tour of the house. Its really beautiful Shivaay. You must see it.", Tej tries to pacify the situation.

Thought Annika was never a bit interested in it, she can't disobey her Tej uncle.

"Fine uncle" she agreed unwillingly. "Come!", she continued in an angry tone looking towards Shivaay.

"Princess....", Manish said.

"Come Mr. Shivaay", she said softly.

Annika showed him around the house which had four bedroom on ground floor made in a fancy way and the other four bedrooms on the first floor made in simple and elegant way. She showed him the garden,the outhouse,the servant quarters, the inside pool and the outside pool.They talked nothing about what happened and just went with the flow.

After roaming the whole house, they reached the terrace.

Annika was least interested in going with him. They didn't talk even a bit. She just opened my mouth just to tell him the owner of the room in which we are standing. Seemed he liked the house. She could get that from his facial expression which she saw when he was facing the mirror.

She didn't know why, each time she just stole glances from him. I didn't even had a proper look of his face one. Why should she?

He must me thinking why she didn't took him inside her room?

Cause her room was a mess. Her half unpacked bags, suitcases covered the bed, my clothes shattered on the floor. Her wardrobe in which half of the almirah were open and have were closed.

Someone from her family could easily say that it was Annika's room. She didn't wanted him to make fun of me and my room so simply she didn't took him inside.

She managed to secretly message Martha to adjust her room.

Shivaay thought to initiate the conversation and so does Annika but both of them backed off.

Though, he was least interested in going on a house tour with her, still he agreed. It was a beautiful one. He wondered what made her omit that part.

The tour was a silent one. She didn't even looked at me and just gave him the directions. Their house was just similar to Oberoi Mansion. He wondered why she didn't took him inside her room.

She took him inside every room except for her own. She just showed it from outside.

They reached the terrace. It was peaceful. Plants, benches, fountain, all beautiful. She was not speaking anything. Should he try to initiate a conversation?

No, he is Shivaay Singh Oberoi. He won't keep my pride aside. She is showing me her ego. He will show her that he has a double of what she has. But without thinking, he didn't know why, he spoke.

"Beautiful house especially this terrace.", he said.

Annika didn't respond.

"Fhat the Wuck, she is ignoring me, me, the great Shivaay Singh Oberoi... girls die just to get a glimpse of me but she is ignoring me when I am standing right in front of her, are her eyes fine?, he thought disbelievingly.

"By the way, why didn't you say that thing. Why did you omit the same?",Shivaay asked.

"Because my father did not teach me to insult anyone, especially in front of his family members", she replied arrogantly.

"Oh really! Then whatever you said about me downstairs was not and insult, so what was it then", he asked surprisingly.

"Correction Mr. Oberoi! I spoke the truth. If you are taking it as an insult then I can't do any thing. And yes, I do not insulate anyone the way you did. You didn't even feel shameful taking rubbish about a girl in public.", she said furiously.

"You can call me Shivaay."

"He owes me a sorry and a thankyou but no he isn't going to say it cause he is full of attitude", she thought

While there, "Tej, you were talking about their marriage, these two things are already on fire and water.", Manish said.

"Hey, so I don't want them to get married now. Now Annika is here for a month. Maybe these two will become friends and then let's see", Tej explained

"But one thing I am already saying that after Amrita, left us I never pressurized Annika for anything. I allowed her to do whatever she wanted. Ten years ago, she said that she wants to let go to New York. Where she wants to stay, she has to do the job , I let her do it. But I will not talk to him about Shivaay",Manish said.

"Manish bhai sahab, don't be worried. We will also not talk to Shivaay about this. We also want that these two become friends on their own, not because of us.", Shakti said.

Here, "Shall we go downstairs", Annika asked.

"Yaa lets go.", came the reply. "Who even wants to stay here with him/her?", both of them thought.

Suddenly Annika's feet slipped since the grass was wet. Fortunately Shivaay held her like from her waist while her hands wrapped around his neck in reflex.

Annika's other hand was on Shivaay's shoulder. They got engaged in a beautiful eye-lock. For the very first time their faces were very close.

Though he didn't liked her even a bit, still he saved her. Humanity! No Cause she is Manish uncle's daughter, he thought!

Ya, just because of that reason. Nothing more. She landed in his arms. Her eyes were closed. She held his collar tightly.

She had an angelic face. Despite of the ego she has, she actually is beautiful. Her honey brown eyes, first pair of eyes I am liking after mine. Her eyes are beautiful, maybe more than his, he wondered.

No, No, No, No! Shivaay Singh Oberoi can't just praise a person who behaved rudely to him.He tucked the hair strand on her face behind her ears.

He held her tightly as if he would never let her go. Not realising their position, she was still in his arms. Then his eyes caught her attention, green, blue, or a mixture of both lets say bleen or grue color.

She doesn't know what, she just wanted that moment to freeze. Not like she fell in love with him. She can never take the chance to fall in love with this ruthless figure. Its just that she wanted to see his eyes.

She never had seen such a beautiful pair of eyes. Just like Hritik Roshan, her crush. Greek God, is he sasta wala Hritik Roshan? No, Shivaay is more handsome than him.

No Annika...don't forget what this so called handsome person did to you! she alarmed herself.

Annika broke the eye lock and stood up. "I can handle myself! Stay away", she warned.

"She owes me a sorry and a thankyou but no. She isn't going to say it", he thought.

"You didn't say thank you to me.", he said.

"Did you say it? kanji aakho vala bagad billa", she snapped back.

"What did you just say? kan...kanji what?", he asked confusingly. "KANJI AAKHO VALA BAGAD BILLA......", she said being all clear and ran away.

"This girl is completely a mess. She herself belongs with such a big family, yet she was giving me lectures about money. She is educated but her actions are, god!", he said to himself.

He went downstairs.

"So Shivaay,how was the house.", Abhay asked.

"Indeed Its really beautiful", he said smiling.

"He smiles too?", Annika thought.

"So lets have dinner", Sandhya said.

Everyone had the lavish dinner and enjoyed. Now its time for the Oberoi's to go. Tej and Shakti hugged Annika.

"Annika bete it was really pleasant to meet you. Manish please bring her once to Oberoi Mansion. Everyone will be really happy to meet her", Tej said.

"Tej uncle, I will definitely come.", she replied smiling.

"Tej I will read the deal paper and tell whether to finalise the quotation or is there any change required", Manish said.

"No problem. But do finalize everything till tomorrow", Tej said.

He nodded and the Oberoi's left. Shivaay and Annika shared a sarcastic smile before leaving

Hit the vote button if you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 3.2K 35
When Annika, a science graduate, agrees to an arranged marriage chosen by her parents, she finds herself wedded to Shivaay Oberoi, her law professor...
23K 2.3K 44
Annika Vardhan Trivedi and Shivaay Singh Oberoi find themselves engaged in a marriage of convenience orchestrated by their families at a very tender...
13K 2.1K 14
Love can be in any form? Of course, It does. It was 1899 Anika was five, Shivaay was seven but Anika's husband Chandrajit was 25. She got married wh...
135K 12.9K 34
Finally, their 5 years of marriage came to an end. He wanted to stop her from leaving him but his ego didn't let him do that also some part of him be...