Honkai impact, agent stories

By Dashas37

Many short stories about the valkyries and the agents. Fighting the things that need to be fought, beginning... More

Meeting
Story One: Rita: Part One
Story One: Rita: Part Two
story one: Rita: Part 3
Truth
Story Two: Fu Hua: Part One
Story Two: Fu Hua: Part Two
Story two: Fu Hua: Part Three
Agents
Story Three: Theresa: Part One
Story Three: Theresa: Part Two
Story Three: Theresa: Part Three
Story Four: Sirin: Part One
Story four: Sirin: Part Two
His world
Story 5: Mei: Part One
Story Five: Mei: Part Two
Story Five: Mei: Part Three
Story Six: Kiana: Part one
Story Six: Kiana: Part 2
Story Six: Kiana: Part Three
The future of this book
Story Seven: Seele: Part One.
Story Seven: Seele: Part Two
Story Seven: Seele: part Three
Story Eight: Arc City: Part one
Story Eight: Arc city: part Two
Story Eight: Arc City: Part 3
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part One.
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part 2
Story Nine: Cecilia: Part Three
Story ten: Dundral: Part One
Story Ten: Dundral: Part Two
Story 10: Dundral: part Three
Story Eleven: Yae Sakura: Part One
Story Eleven: Yae sakura: Part Two
Story 11: Yae sakura: Part Three.
Story 12: Female captain: Part One
Story 12: Female Captain: Part two
Story Twelve: Female Captain: Part 3
What's next?
The new agent
The new agent: Part Two
The new agent: Part Three
Soukai city
Zhuge Kongming
Zhuge kongming part 2
Return trip
next assignment
Double
The post
Returning once again
an unfortunate event.
Theresa Apocalypse
change of plans
The two captains.
The fallen rose
The fallen rose: Part two
A powerful foe
An unfortunate situation
in the scenario
Awake, but not ready.
An Attack
The final battle (sorta...)
A day with the captains
Something special
Back on the hyperion.
sarah's first assignment
The Olenyeva's
The other crew
Assassination
Continuing the training
Assignment and camping
Final preperations
Night of the final battle.
One final effort
Zach's dream world
Bad news
Feelings
Well enough alone
Spending some time together
Prep of the next mission
The night assignment
New faces
Sarah's childhood
Other world problems
A mix of confusion and despair
The Sea
Return home
Obsession

The Void queen

118 1 0
By Dashas37

Alex and sarah walked to the area where the others got knocked out and saw Kiana still looking at her hands with tears streaming down her face saying "What happened?" over and over Alex looked at her with concern and said "Kiana, are you ok?" She looked upto Aex revealing to him her one golden eye and said "what happened to me." Sarah then said "I wish I knew." Alex then helped Kiana up and said "should we get you to bed?" Kiana nodded and as sarah took her Alex went to wake up the others. 

Theresa awoke looking At Alex saying "A-alex?" Alex nodded helping Theresa up and said "what happened with Kiana?" Theresa looked around and saw that the other girls were gone "where are the others?" She said looking confused Alex responded by saying "They've woken up, what I want to know is what happened with Kiana." Theresa sighed and said to Alex "I'll tell you in private, there is a few things about this world that you must know. Things that are more dangerous to everyone."

"Kiana is the herrscher of the void, a rather dangerous one in fact." Theresa then took a sip of tea she had and sighed "poor girl has been through a lot, the awakening of said herrscher would rattle her up a bit. But there is something of interest. She was helping us, not hurting us which is weird." Alex then said "how so?"looking confused. Theresa looked into her tea and said "Herrschers are, well how do I put it, powerful beings that aid in humanity's destruction. They come during eruptions and the second herrscher was killed, or so we thought, Otto remade her.... By cloning Kiana, found out during a, weird event. but we should be careful, if she decides to leave I've got apocalypse to keep an eye on her as it could lead to another outbreak that could be unstoppable." Alex then said "what can I do?" Theresa sighed and sat up a bit "first up, don't talk about what we are talking about to her, second, be there a bit for her, and third, watch out for our rita and durandral, I believe they may be in on it." Alex nodded and walked over to the door saying "you can count on me, I'll help them out."

Alex walked into Kiana's room to see her and sarah talking as Alex got closer the two looked at Alex and Kiana said "hey Alex." As Alex sat next to Kiana He gave a smile "how do you feel?" Kiana looked Alex directly in his eyes and he saw that her eyes were now different, "alright, I just want to know what I saw, what had happened. I saw my father... Then nothing, Alex, can you pick someone else to be the key person for a bit, I want to go take a breather, think about things for a bit." Alex nodded and Kiana smiled "thank you Alex." Sarah then said "what is gonna happen about the training of Rozaliya and Liliya then if you're gone?" Kiana smiled "I'm going to ask Theresa to be their trainer for a bit, I only want to leave for a week." Sarah  stood up and said to Kiana "well go tell theresa soon, she'll want to know in advance."

Alex walked around for a bit thinking about training and ways he could save that captain, as he walked around he heard commotion come from the storage area and he had to check it out. Alex saw Mei speaking to Kiana who was packing some thinks away, as he got closer Mei Said "Oh Alex, can you tell Kiana not to leave?" Alex shook his head "I'm only a friend, I can't tell her to do anything." He then took a deep breath "besides, we already talked about this. I think this may be a good Idea, she does seem a bit distressed right now, and she can handle herself." Kiana nodded and as she left Theresa came up and said "I can agree with her leaving, but she should have someone watch over her just in case." As Mei was about to say something Theresa said "not you, I need you on here, with a lot of things changing and with Zach gone and Kiana leaving I need you to do the portal opening for a bit." Mei then said "a-are you sure?" Alex nodded "yeah, at this point getting more people in on this would be a good Idea." Alex then pulled the key out of his pocket and tossed it to mei who caught and fumbled with it before saying "err.... Thanks. What are you doing now?" Alex then said while leaving "I'm going to train Sarah for a bit. we need to prepare for the fight with the captain."

Alex had met up with Sarah in the training area, the two said nothing and yet they both knew what they both were thinking. Alex knew sarah was extremely worried about Zach and Sarah knew Alex would do all he could to bring both of the captains back. Alex had set up the Captain now with the new data collected and set the ranking to A Rank. He looked to Sarah and nodded and she gave a weak smile back. The two then stepped into the chamber and got ready for the fight.

Zach awoke  chained to wall, his body ached, and he felt terrible and the stone ground didn't help much either. He then heard the sound of something or someone nearby in the shadows. He saw it pass by with the help of the moonlight passing through the gaps. The creature was long and fast. Zach became worried as he heard snarls and heavy breathing. He then saw the beast getting ready to lunge and as it did Zach shut his eyes.

Zach re opened his eyes to see that the beast was 30 centimeters from Zach's face and was attempting to get closer when He heard a voice said "That dumbass really left one of these things alive in here." The beast was then pulled away from Zach who heard a crack sound followed by the sight of the body of said beast falling in front of him. The man who killed it walked forward and Zach said "What the, it's you the captain?"

Alex was rapidly kicking his target with zero hesitation and the captain was not able to attack back. Alex Kicked him down and Sarah struck him with multiple punches forcing him back. The two then got back into position and Alex said "putting up quite a fight isn't he?" Sarah nodded "Yeah, however I feel as if I could go for another 20 minutes, a few hours if this was the real thing" Alex smiled looking to Sarah "We are nearly ready, a few more sessions and we can finally go after him and save them once and for all."

"The moon is so, big." Zach said as walked to the top of the castle he was in and the other captain said "incredible isn't it. If I was in control more often I'd just sit up here and look at it all night." Zach looked over and said "err, so what's the deal, how did you end up like this, with a war with Alex?" The captain smiled "Well I'll tell you."

After listening to the entire reason for In Zach sighed "I feel sorry for you. first you're dying and now you have to serve some new master?" The captain nodded "Yeah, but if Alex can stop me, then I will no longer be able terrorize your friends." Zach then said "Yeah, I hope he can do it."

Alex and Sarah felt like something had stunned them and Alex fell almost immedatly, a voice over the intercom had said "Sorry about that, something weird just happened, carry on." Alex looked at sarah and said "are you good." As he grabbed onto her shoulder he felt something strange and said "Sarah?" She turned to Alex looking a bit angry and pushed him back and went to attack the practice captain again. Alex looked stunned at the away she attacked, and Alex could tell she wasn't in the right state of mind and now on a rampage. After she had finished she had set her sights towards Alex and rushed over to him and grabbed ahold of him growling. Alex then said slightly afraid "Sarah, what has gotten into you?" As he struggled She began to overpower him and just before he witnessed death, something in Sarah just clicked and she passed out on Alex's shoulder. As  Confused as he was, Alex was certain it had something to do with the lack of project end energy.

"So Zach do you know the woman who shot the rocket at me, the one I heavily injured?" Zach nodded but kept silent for a bit, but after a while he said "Sarah, my girlfriend, and the other captain, we take turns you see." The captain nodded "and is she, still alive?" Zach nodded "she is, Alex managed to  help her." Zach lied, he didn't want to tell the captain of Sarah's ability to use project end energy as well just in case he's just trying to soften Zach up and make him spill secrets. 

Sarah awoke to See Alex and Theresa talking and what she heard shocked her "She seems to have a certain... Ability, that I have never seen until now." Theresa looked at Sarah and said "do you think it's due to exposure to the portal, I remember I felt a little light headed after going through?" Alex shook his head "no, it's more of the fact that since she uses both types and that we were drained bring the event, meaning if she is drained of energy then she may go into this state again." Theresa then said "why didn't you go on a frenzy?" Alex looked theresa dead in the eye and said "Easy, it's the way we store and how we use it. A good explanation is that to me, it's my health and special wrapped into one if I was to go onto your battlefields, and I run out I will fall. Now, here is where it gets strange, sarah uses both types too, keeping them even like I said before, however I think her mood, emotions and a lot of other things are tied to it." Theresa then said "could be plausible, go on" As Alex continued Sarah opened her eyes "I think being drained of the positive energy caused her to do that and when someone has only negative energy in them they don't function well, emotions can be flipped, moods can be made worse and the most unfortunate, complete loss of self control. There are exceptions however. Me and actual project end units are immune to these effects. Project end because they are only able to use negative and corrupt the positive, and me, because I can turn negative into positive."

After a short while Theresa got an alert "ah good we are a few minutes away from HQ, Alex you should come along with me, I'll show you around." Alex looked at Sarah who was a little shaken up and said "what about sarah, will she be ok?" Theresa nodded "that event shouldn't happen again so she should be fine, but the others will be on here just in case. We're bringing Rita with us too, to err, meet the others... which includes Rita." Alex then said "oh well, we'll explain everything." Just then blood embrace walked in and Tugged on Alex's hand saind said "can I follow you to this HQ?" Alex looked down and Said to theresa "is it alright?" Theresa nodded "yeah, just don't make yourself too seen, don't want to distract the workers."

Just before leaving Alex went to his room to grab some things when he saw a small card with a note on it that read "Alex, as of now you'll be briefed on project end, name, age, gender and ethnicity, and more hope this will help." Alex picked up the card seeing it was about the size of a Sd card for his phone. As he inserted it and switched it on he saw the next assignment with a prepare timer on it lasting a few days. He saw that this one was a straight up assassination.

Upon leaving his room he met up with Rita who said "Ah Alex, Theresa told me to get you. She had wondered where you wandered off to." Alex then said "oh sorry about that, I was just getting something." Rita then said "if I heard correctly we are meeting up with another version of me?" Alex nodded "Yeah, it might be best to refer to you by another name while you're here, just so we don't mix you up." Rita nodded "I agree, how about we all refer to me as Fallen Rosemary, like my battlesuit."

Alex watched as the two S rank valkyries entered and immedatly saw dundrals face just go from, 'we're here to help' to 'why is there another rita here.' and Rita just say "I seem to be having an out of body experience." Theresa then said "well I guess I should explain, we have got an alliance with a group from another universe, this Rita who Alex said now is Fallen rosemary while she is here. But her reason for being here is the same reason why one of our own is with her crew." Fallen rosemary then walked up to rita and said "nice to meet you." Rita nodded "it's a little weird but It is nice to meet you too." Dundral then said "Oh yeah, overseer want's a meeting with Alex, something about a massive energy event?" Theresa then went wide eyed and said "Are you kidding me he should have told me earlier?" She then turned to Alex and grabbed his hand saying "We should go now?"

Theresa, Alex and blood embrace were outside the overseer's office and theresa said "I cannot believe he wanted a meeting." Alex then said "why wouldn't you believe it?" Theresa sighed "I meant as in here, we usually have our meetings either on the hyperion or at St freya, Via calls. So you can see why I am a bit mad." Blood embrace looked at Theresa and asked "is it fine for me to be here?" Theresa nodded "Yeah I just want to show you to otto first, then we can leave."

Theresa opened the door and yelled to otto "Grandpa, I thought we were to have our meetings from the hyperion or St freya." Otto smiled "I wanted a meeting with both of you, new developments have come up and I wanted to share them with you and Alex at the same time." Theresa then said "so why not give us-" Otto then threw a device down onto the table and a message played there were two people, the woman Alex didn't recognize, however the second was of a man "t-that's sarah's father?" Otto nodded "Yes, for a while we tracked him."Theresa then said "you mean you stalked him?" Otto nodded "if you put it that way yes, but we know he and the woman are up to something, listen in." Otto then pressed a button on the device and the two holograms began to speak.

"I know this situation is dire but I saw one of the agents that you said tried to kill you?" The woman then slapped the man and yelled "are you fucking kidding me, first my own daughter 'inherits' my own powers the ones I was given, but now she's all buddy buddy with an agent, Any other news!?" The male then said with a more afraid tone "I-I've found out this world's project end, it's a woman named Fu Hua." Alex paused the recording and looked at otto with concern. "if they were to get Fu Hua they could transfer the powers." Theresa then asked "How?" Alex sighed "It's complicated and details are... weird. Not even my master knows how it works." Otto then said "well what's the fallback plan?" Alex looked to the hyperion "her capture is to not be permitted, if we can't keep her away we'll send Fu Hua to a safe world. One created just in case of emergencies like these."  Theresa gave a nod "I'll be the one to watch over her then, with Zach gone she'll be with me for the next 15ish days"

Otto looked at blood embrace and said "incredible, a feat I have never seen anything like this. She is small in size, but she looks like she could hit  like a truck." Theresa then said "She has, with a large axe. She was once one of our weapons." otto listened as he poked to small girl who became uncomfortable with each poke and jumped away after otto said "She must be feeling a little stressed." and Onto Alex and proceeded to hide behind his head. Theresa then said "Alex why don't you head back to the hyperion now, I want to talk to otto in private." Alex nodded leaving the office with blood embrace still clutching onto his head.

Theresa slammed her hands on the desk and shouted "Alright, why did you do it?!" Otto looked at theresa and said "I don't know what you are talking about?" Theresa gritted her teeth "The clone, k423, the second herrscher, ring any bells?" Otto nodded "so you found out. Well it was only a matter of time. What of it?" Theresa sputtered "y-you, why are you so nonchalant about this?!" Otto shrugged before returning to his seat "Easy, I do not care anymore. Honkai energy is beginning to lose value, and my plans are coming to a halt." Theresa sighed "so you don't plan to use the second herrscher?" otto nodded "not anymore. Now is there anything else?" Theresa shook her head and said "no."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 3.5K 56
❝ Never be a prisoner of your past, it was just a lesson not a life sentence.❞ ✽ Honkai Impact 3rd/F!Reader ✽
67.9K 2.5K 79
In a world on the brink of Honkai domination, the fate of Earth hinges on the formidable Valkyries. These extraordinary warriors are the last line of...
9K 434 56
Villains and their calculating minds, their strong desire for power, and the lack of empathy. It is all whole, having no room to make mistakes. Howev...
4.6K 53 14
A retelling of Chapter 15 from Honkai Impact 3rd Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3rd.