π˜π˜π˜•π˜•π˜π˜Œ π˜π˜”π˜ˆπ˜Žπ˜π˜•π˜Œπ˜š

Par luvjahsehonfroy

random scenarios bc i hate writing smut😹 - ‼️REQUESTS ARE OPEN‼️ Plus

Quick A/N!
Sick (Edited)
Skating gone wrong (Edited)
π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ
liar
liar (pt. 2)
hungover
creepy man
insecurities
period
S.H.
coming out
video games
liar (pt. 3)
bad day
stream
stream (pt. 2)
injury
running away
my best friend
cuddles
life saver
clean
christmas w the hackers
announcement! <3
sick on anniversary
"it happens to everyone"
stressed
"she's prettier"
"why can't you be happy for me?"
worried about you
valentines two year anniversary

rehab

4.3K 61 28
Par luvjahsehonfroy

y/n's pov
i hear vinnie walk into the house, but i was in the basement doing laundry. he slammed the door behind him and threw his keys on the counter and threw himself on the couch. he began to sob and throw his shoes on the floor.

vinnie had just came back from therapy. he's been seeing a therapist for months, but it's been getting worse. he's been thinking about things that even scare him to think about. he thinks about dying, cutting, and so many worse things. it scares me.

"baby, what's wrong? what happened?" i threw the pile of clothes off my lap onto the floor and run upstairs towards vinnie.

he didn't respond.

"vinnie" i cupped his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb.

"i- um.." he stuttered.

"spit it out." i frowned.

"they're sending me to rehab for five months." he blinked and a stream of tears fell from his eyes. i was speechless.

"wait, don't you have a choice?" i sniffled.

"no, i don't." he kept crying. i felt bad asking to many questions. i stood up and sat on his lap. i wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head over his shoulder.

"maybe it'll be good for you." i smiled.

"but i don't want to leave." he frowned.

"i know. i don't want you to leave either." a tear fell from my eye.
_______________________________
the next day- y/n's pov
_______________________________
it's been a day since vinnie told me that he needed to go to rehab and today, he was packing to leave. obviously, i didn't want him to leave but i guess he didn't have a choice. i've been crying ever since last night. i couldn't sleep thinking about him leaving me.

"vinnie, are you ready?" i sniffled.

"yeah." he said lazily.

"alright, i'll drop you off." i wiped my eyes with my hoodie sleeve.

_______________________________
me and vinnie got in the car. i drove him there and continued crying. vinnie didn't care as much as he did before. he knew he was coming back in december, and that's all he was thinking about. he didn't want to think about leaving because it would make him sadder.

"y/n, don't cry. i'll be back soon." he smiled and rubbed my thigh.

"i know you'll be back, vinnie. i just don't know what i'm going to do without you." i cried.

"just don't think about me much, okay?" his voice cracked. now he was gonna cry.

"i can't do that. it's too hard." i kept driving. vinnie started to cry. we finally got to the rehab center and i sobbed even more. vinnie pulled me in to hug him and the hug felt like forever.

"i love you." he cried.

"i love you more." i fake smiled. he grabbed his stuff and we walked into the center.

"don't forget me!" i yelled as he walked away.

"i won't!" he yelled back.
_______________________________
A month later
_______________________________
it's been a month since vinnie left. they let him use his phone for an hour but they started not letting him use it anymore. i felt like he forgot about me. i was in our room when i heard someone knock on the door. i quickly got out of bed and walked to the front door. it was maria, reggie, and poncho. i quickly opened the door.

"hey, guys!" i smiled.

"hey, bestie!" reggie hugged me and i hugged him back. after i pulled out of the hug, i knelt down and pet poncho.

"we thought we would stop over and check on you since vinnie hasn't been here to keep you company." maria smiled.

"well, thanks for stopping over, guys. it's been lonely. vinnie's always here to keep me busy and make me laugh. i've been so sad without him." my smile faded.

"if you ever need anything, i'm always free." maria smiled.

"thanks, maria." i laughed.

"oh, guess what, y/n?" reggie smiled.

"hm?" i smiled back.

"i got a girlfriend." he gasped.

"omg, congrats! tell me all about her." i laughed.

"well, you guys can stay here but i'm gonna go run some errands. love you guys." maria left poncho here and walked back to her car.
_______________________________
4 Months later
_______________________________

it's the morning before thanksgiving and i'm crying because vinnie can't be with us. me, him, reggie, nate, and maria always have dinner on thanksgiving, but vinnie wouldn't be there to celebrate with us. i missed him.

i grabbed my phone and threw the charging cord on the ground. i looked on my phone and i seen no notifications. kind of used to it by now. then i started overthinking. "what if he's talking to other girls?" i don't know why i thought this. i trust him with all my heart but sometimes it crosses my mind he could be talking to other girls that are prettier than me.

i rolled out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. i grabbed a granola bar and wanted to eat it, but i really wasn't hungry. i haven't been hungry lately. i wanted to eat, but i just wasn't hungry. i haven't eaten in two days but without vinnie, i'm just too tired to do anything. i just feel emotionally drained.

i grabbed my keys and slid my slides on my feet and walked to my car. my neighbor was outside mowing her lawn and waved at me. i waved back and stepped into my freezing car. i turned the air on and pulled out of my driveway. i began driving to starbucks to get vinnie's drink that he always got. i plugged my aux into my phone and played my playlist that had mostly chase atlantic, ariana grande, and doja cat.

(yes, i'm a stan.)

i finally got out of the drive thru and drove back home. i got recognized by one of the workers as "vinnie's girlfriend." i know it should upset me, but it's just a normal thing that happens at this point.

i pulled into my driveway and walked back into my warm house. i kicked my slides off and placed my keys on the counter.

y/n<3
i miss you vinnie. i love
you so much.
Delivered

_______________________________
The Day Vinnie Came Home
_______________________________

today was the day vinnie was coming home. i technically considered it today because it was already 4AM. i couldn't sleep, so i just decided to pull an all nighter.
_______________________________

it was 6AM now and i needed to be at the rehab center in an hour. i got out of bed and ran to the bathroom. i quickly got in the shower. i washed my hair and my body and quickly got out. i pulled my freshly clean hoodie and sweats on. i grabbed my concealer and put some on my acne. i then put mascara and lipgloss on and i ran to the car with my keys.

when i got in the car, i got a text from reggie. i quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket, and clicked on the notification.
_______________________________

reggie:)
hey bestieee😛
can you take me and
poncho with you to
get vinnie?

y/n👩‍🦽💨
OFCCC
i'll be there in 10

reggie:)
good🙄🙄
Read 6:12AM
_______________________________
i put my phone back in my pocket and laughed. i put the keys in my car and pulled out of my driveway. i didn't even bother to plug the aux in because i was too excited.

when i finally got to reggie's house, i didn't knock on the door because i didn't want to wake maria and nate up. i just simply texted him "here" and he walked out with poncho.

"hey, poncho!" i smiled as poncho jumped in the backseat.

"aye, what about me?" reggie sat next to me in the passenger seat.

"oh, yeah. hey i guess." i rolled my eyes sarcastically and he nudged my arm.

"oh, okay." he rolled his eyes and mocked me.

"ayo, don't mock me." i laughed.

"i'll do whatever i want." he laughed back.

"alright, let's go get vinnie. it's christmas and we need him here to open gifts." i smiled and pulled out of the driveway.
_______________________________

i slowly pulled into a parking space in the parking lot.

"reg, stay here with poncho. i'll be back with vinnie. get in the back so vinnie doesn't throw a fit." i said and he nodded. i shut the door behind me and ran into the rehab center. i sat in the waiting room and waited patiently for vinnie to be ready.

"y/n y/l/n? you're here for vincent, correct?" she smiled and signaled for me to walk over to her. she was a nice, middle aged woman.

"yes, that's me." i smiled.

"okay, he'll be ready in just a moment." she smiled back and i sat down where i was sitting.
_______________________________

i scrolled through my socials and texted reggie. i've been sitting here for 20 minutes and he still wasn't ready. and then i heard a door open. it was vinnie in a white tee and black sweats with his bags. i looked up and seen him standing in front of me.

"vinnie!!" i shouted and jumped on him and wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck.

"merry christmas, baby." he kisses me gently.

"merry christmas, vin." i smiled.

"alright, let's go. reggie and poncho are in the car. don't worry, reggie's in the back with poncho. i told him to before, so you two wouldn't fight." i laughed as we walked out of the center.
_______________________________
In The Car
_______________________________

"sup, vinnie." reggie smiled. i could tell that he was happy vinnie was back.

"sup, idiot." vinnie smiled back. i pulled out of the parking lot and began driving back to reggie's house.

"vinnie, i literally cried every day." i laughed.

"don't cry over me." he laughed. reggie was asleep, so he couldn't hear anything me and vinnie were saying.

"why not? i missed you. a lot." i smiled.

"i missed you too. i may or may not have also cried every day." he laughed and so did i.

"well, nate and maria have a lot of presents for us there."

"of course they do. they do this every year." he laughed.

"i appreciate it though." i smiled.
_______________________________
at the house
_______________________________

me, reggie, and vinnie were all sitting around the tree. nate and maria sat down on the couch as we all opened out gifts.

vinnie opened a gift that reggie, maria, and nate got for me and vinnie to share. it was a framed photo of a shoot that me and vinnie did together.

"thanks, guys!" vinnie smiled.

"thank you!" i laughed.

"of course! it was reggie's idea." nate said.

"i knew it." i looked over at reggie.

"shush." he smiled.

"never." i smiled back.
_______________________________

i like this one:) the first part was sad for me if i'm gonna be honest.👨‍🦲

(10/31/21)

<3

word count; 1823❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3M 13.8K 126
A collection of scenarios, where you and Vinnie Hacker are the main characters. Some stories include language. Please vote and comment. Enjoy. Starte...
366K 3.9K 42
𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ: i write imagines of our favorite lover boy <3 [COMPLETED] currently not updating/taking requests mostly fluff soft stories because i...
99.1K 923 32
vinnie hacker imagines :) leave requests! β€’ no smut !! started - 07/22/21 ended - 06/28/23
246K 1.5K 45
Imagines of our boy vinnie I don't write smut