cuddles

y/n's pov
i've had a migrain/stomache ache all day. i was struggling to hold back my tears from the pain. vinnie wasn't home, he was out with jett, saul, and ben and i really wanted to cry.

finally, i just let it all out and i was crying so hard that i didn't even hear the door open or the footsteps walking upstairs. vinnie opened the door gently since it was still early for me and didn't want to wake me up but seen me in tears.

"love, what's wrong?" he ran towards me like he was about to have a panic attack or call an ambulance but it wasn't even that serious. this happens all the time and vinnie knows it does, so i don't know why he thinks i'm like dying or something.

"my head and my stomach hurt and i can't go back to bed." i cried as loud as i possibly could. not to the point where the neighbors could hear, but i was still crying super loud.

"baby, i'm sorry. do you want me to get you some ibuprofen? it usually helps." he cupped my cheek in his hand and asked.

"yes, please. and can you get me a water? i don't wanna drink anything else to make my stomach hurt even worse." i wasn't crying as loud as i was, but i was still in terrible pain.

"ok, i'll be back." he sighed and walked out of the bedroom as i cuddled under my huge blanket and the comforter on top of it.

(fun fact: my cat barfed on my comforter so i had to put it in the washer🥰)
____________________________________
vinnie's pov
____________________________________
i ran downstairs to grab the ibuprofen and her water. i could hear little whimpers from the kitchen downstairs. i'm not gonna lie, i actually thought that she was about to die when i walked into our bedroom. i don't know why i did, this stuff always happens to her. i wish it didn't, but it sadly does.

opening the cupboard, i heard the cries get louder. i grabbed the bottle of ibuprofen and set it on the island. i grabbed a plastic cup from the cupboard and ran to the fridge. i put the ice and water in the cup and grabbed the ibuprofen and i was ready.

"i'm back, love." i smiled at her and walked towards her, placing the glass of water on her nightstand. i opened the bottle of ibuprofen and spilled two pills into my hand. as i handed it to her, i gave her the glass of water.

"can you cuddle with me, please?" she asked. i sarcastically rolled my eyes and scoffed. she placed the water down on the nightstand.

"hmm, i guess i could do that." i said sarcastically as i hopped into the bed and laid directly behind her.

"babe, it hurts so bad." she cried again. i began to rub her stomach to try and make her pain go away. i wish i could feel all the pain that she goes through so she didn't have to.

"thank you, vinnie. that helps." she whispered. she sounded tired and like she was in desperate need of rest and sleep.

"no problem. now go to sleep, my love. you deserve it." i said and watched as her face lit up. she hadn't gotten a good amount of sleep this week and she needed sleep.

she yawned and i looked over and she was out. she was passed out and it looked like i wouldn't be able to wake her up for a while. i smiled and laughed. she was so beautiful. even when she was asleep. she was always the prettiest girl ever.
____________________________________
vote!! <3

(11/25/21)

word count: 629🤍