Skating gone wrong (Edited)

vinnie's pov- TRIGGER WARNING
it was about to be y/n's birthday, so i wanted to take her to the skate park to try and teach her some tricks. she's been trying to learn but refuses to let anyone help her with anything.

"y/n!!" i yelled up the stairs.

"yes, vinnie?" she laughed and walked downstairs in her baggy jeans and an oversized flannel.

"you look beautiful, wow." it felt like my eyes were stuck on her body. she was gorgeous.

"babe, stop." she blushed and kissed me on my lips softly, making me blush.

"wait wait, i have a question." i laughed as she tried to walk away.

"what?" she turned around and sighed sarcastically.

"i was gonna ask if i could teach you some skating tricks for your birthday. i know how much you hate having people help you but you're gonna need help sometimes." i asked her.

"ok, fine. just because i love you." she smiled.

"i love you too." i laughed.
____________________________________
y/n's pov: skatepark
____________________________________
"ok, you ready?" vinnie asked me as he set the board down. vinnie had brought knee pads, shoulder pads, and a helmet but i refused to wear them because i looked absolutely ridiculous.

"yeah, let's go." i laughed.

he grabbed my hands as i got onto the board. i tried to be as steady as possible but i almost fell. the board was really wobbly because my body was shaking from being nervous.

"ok, you're doing good. put one foot on the ground and push off." i listened as he explained. i slowly pushed off the ground and continued to push off and continued to go faster. eventually, it got too fast and i heard vinnie running after me. i looked behind me and i lost balance and fell. the board went flying onto the other side of the park.

"you okay?" he got on one knee and asked me.

"yeah, i'm fine. i'll go get the board." i stood up and began walking towards the board. vinnie got his phone out of his pocket and began scrolling through his instagram and snapchat.
____________________________________
after about 3 minutes of walking, i got the board and began heading back when a man that looked to be about 25 grabbed my arm. i yanked it out of his hand and gave him a dirty look as i began walking again.

"ma'am, come back please." he demanded. i rolled my eyes and turned around.

"what the fuck do you want?" i sighed.

"my boyfriend's kind of waiting for me right now, so if you could hurry up, that'd be great, thanks." i smiled sarcastically.

"i would just like to tell you how pretty you are." he creepily walked towards me as i continued to look at him with a dirty look.

"ew, back the fuck up." i pushed him away but he just got closer.

"your breath smells." i laughed in his face as he began to get more angry. he yanked my hand and tried pulling me to his car.

"VINNIE, HELP." i yelled on the verge of tears. i acted like i was okay but i was actually scared for my life right now. i looked towards him and seen him running to me.

"please let me go, i don't want any harm please." i began to cry. streams of tears fell from my eyes as he tried to force me into his van but i refused. i needed to stay strong for vinnie. i heard sounds of someone running getting closer and closer. i knew it was vinnie. the guy began to feel up my back, starting with my ass. i squinted my eyes as more tears started flowing from my eyes and then i felt him being ripped away.

"what the fuck is wrong with you!? you just try to rape girls who come across your path?! fuck you!" vinnie screamed into his face as loud as he possibly could. i felt relieved and disgusted at the same time. i felt rage but also sadness. i didn't know what i was feeling. my body was just confused. vinnie punched him as hard as he possibly could and kneed him in his area. he knew how much that hurt him.

i walked in front of the cars and vinnie walked towards me. my eyes were bloodshot red and i had felt the worst i've ever felt in my entire life. what the fuck is wrong with men?

vinnie grabbed my by my waist and i flinched. he pulled me close towards him as i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"i love you, vinnie. i don't know what would've happened to me if you weren't there." i sobbed.

"i love you too, babe. i'll always be here." he kissed the top of my head and i dug my head into his chest.
____________________________________
just know that if you're struggling with anything at all, please tell me. i'll try my best to help you and i'll even stay up all night with you, istg. i love you all so much.

Edited: (12/10/21)

word count: 849:)