𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

This morning I woke up and the entire day felt off. I felt like it was just going to be a bad day and it definitely was. Nothing bad happened it was just one of those days, yk?

It was around 11:55PM and my brother and my mom were asleep and I was sitting in my room eating the food I door dashed here. I then got a message from Vinnie and he said that he wanted me to come over because he was horny. (yes, i know, that was cringe lmfao)

Me and Vinnie have never had sex, so this would be weird. We both have experience but not with each other. We've been dating for a few months now, but it would still be awkward, for me at least maybe not him because he's Vinnie.

I decided that I would go over and maybe have sex with him but I wasn't sure yet. I grabbed my purse with my keys inside and put my Nike socks on and grabbed my slides that I wouldn't put on until I got outside, so no one would hear me sneaking out. Once I got outside, I ran to my car and unlocked the doors. I put my keys in the car and drove off.

Vinnie's house was a bit far from my house, so I had enough time to get over it. It takes me two hours to get to Vinnie's house, who lives in the hype house which makes me even more worried that they would hear us.

I finally got to the hypehouse and all the lights were on. I thought everyone would be asleep by now since it was 2AM. I pulled my keys out of my car and walked up to the door and as soon as I knocked once, Michael opened the door. "Hey, Michael," I said giving him a hug. He hugged me back and said, "What's up, Y/N." Me and Michael had been friends for a while and he was probably my best friend.

I took off my slides and set them next to the door and I walked upstairs and creaked Vinnie's door open, trying to surprise him. "Surprise!" I said jumping up. "Hey, bby," Vinnie said as his voice was a little raspy. "What's up?" He asked as I placed my things by his gaming set up. "Nothing much, you?" I asked him. "Same," He responded. I don't know why this conversation was so awkward.

I flopped onto Vinnie's bed and put my hair up into a loose messy bun. Vinnie pulled me onto him by my waist and started to kiss me, forcing his tongue into my mouth. He then took off my shirt and threw it on the ground and I took off his shirt and pants. I took my sweats off, next my underwear and my bra. Vinnie then took his sweats off and threw them on the floor next to all my clothes, "You're so sexy," He said as I smiled while still kissing him.

I then got off Vinnie and laid down next to him as he got on top of me, shoving a finger inside of me. I gasped at the touch of him. He then rubbed around my clit with his thumb as he thrusted his finger in and out of me, causing me to moan. I ran my fingers through his blonde curls, causing him to groan. He then stuck a second finger inside, then a third, and kept going faster and faster.

(i feel like i'm going to jail for writing this bro)

I moaned louder and louder as he just kept smiling at me. I arched my back and bucked my hips, "I-I'm c-close—," I tried to speak clearly. I then grabbed onto Vinnie's comforter and squeezed as I released all over Vinnie's face. He took his fingers out and licked his fingers. "Wow," I said trying to comprehend what just happened. "I'll get a towel," Vinnie said getting up from the bed, putting his clothes on. Vinnie stepped out of the room and went to get a towel from the downstairs bathroom.

Vinnie's POV
I ran downstairs to the bathroom to grab a towel to clean up Y/N and I noticed Michael sitting on the couch laughing.

"What?" I asked staring at him furrowing an eyebrow. "Thin walls, babe," Michael said to me and I realized everyone in the house could probably hear us. I gasped. "OH MY GOD," I said as my hand traveled to my mouth. Michael then continued to laugh. "Bro, Y/N is gonna kill me.." I said as I started wheezing.

Then I ran to the bathroom and quickly grabbed a towel, running back upstairs. I opened the door and seen Y/N half awake on the bed. I walked over to the bed and cleaned her as she yelled, "VINNIE, SENSITIVE," She said smacking me in the head, lightly. "Sorry!" I said laughing. "Don't laugh! That hurt," She said frowning. "Sorry, bby," I said brushing my thumb against her cheek.

Y/N's POV
Vin got up to put the towel downstairs in the hamper in the bathroom and I tried to get up but my legs were still shaking and weak and I fell back on the bed. Vinnie ran back in the room, shutting the door behind him.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "My legs are too weak and shaky still," I said rubbing my eyes while I was half asleep. Vin grabbed one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers out of his dresser and threw them at me, "Here," He said. "Thanks, Vin," I then pulled his shirt over my head and put his boxers on. As soon as Vin laid down next to me, I was out.

6/9/21😫
This is something different for me, so it might not be that good but yeah. Thanks for reading and please vote!❤️
Creds: mirkostanforlifee

𝘝𝘐𝘕𝘕𝘐𝘌 𝘐𝘔𝘈𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें