bad day

y/n's pov
when i walked into my first class, i realized vinnie wasn't there. we were both seniors and each of us lived alone. we didn't live together, but we still seen each other every day and we would be graduating in a month.

"where the hell is he" i rolled my eyes and thought to myself. i looked up and seen my teacher on her laptop, so i decided to text vinnie and ask where he was.

 i looked up and seen my teacher on her laptop, so i decided to text vinnie and ask where he was

y/n <3
vinnie where tf r u
y/n <3
ur late. it's 7:50 alr

vinnie🤨
sorry. i'm not
going today. i feel
like shit.

y/n <3
aww vinnie. do you
want me to come see you??
i'll just get out early
if you really aren't having
a good day today.

vinnie🤨
if you want to. i don't
want you to miss
school for me. that's your
choice, though :)

y/n <3
i'll ask my mom if
she can call the office. cya soon :)

vinnie🤨
alr cya :)
Read 7:55AM
________________________________
————————————————————————
i seen the teacher look up from her laptop, so i quickly put my phone back in my pocket. luckily i didn't get caught. i sighed in relief.

"bae, who were you texting?" my best friend leaned over to me and whispered.

"vinnie. he isn't coming today because he's having a bad day and he's just not feeling it." i whispered.

"you guys would be so cute as a couple." she smiled.

"shush." i laughed and the teacher seen us talking.

"hey, y/n. please keep quiet." she smiled and i nodded. i looked at my best friend and gave her a dirty look as a joke because she didn't get in trouble.
________________________________
————————————————————————
thirty minutes have passed and i asked my mom if i could get out early, i would clean my room and mine and her bathroom. obviously i didn't want to but if that's what i had to do, i would do it. then i heard the speaker in the class go off.

"hello, is y/n there?" the lady on the speaker asked.

"yes, she is." the teacher smiled.

"her mom called and says that she has to get out early and she will be walking home." the lady on the speaker said again.

"ok, she'll be down in a minute." the teacher smiled as the speaker shut off.