The Delusional Bender | Atla...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Say anything else, and I'll break your knees and hang you upside down in the woods," "...Marry me," ~~~~~~~~... More

Character Profile
Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Book 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fanart for you

Chapter 5

3.1K 115 59
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 5- United At Last

"I truly do not know. She told me she never likes giving others orders, so she never told me anything," The servant bowed in front of the royal family, where Zuko was pacing back and forth, Ty Lee leaning against Mai all concerned, and said girl was clutching her dagger, and Azula....

Well...

"It seems I trusted our love a little too much. Those inferior peasants tricked our fiancé to have her fall in love with them instead," Azula sighed all disappointed, but stood up and looked outside.
"Nevertheless, (Y/N) will be looking for them, and those peasants will very much likely to continue the Black Sun Invasion," She told the others as she turned back to the servant.

"We should banish you, but that would be worthless, our little daring will not get away from us again," She purred and motioned for everyone to follow her out the door. The servant looked back at their figures before standing up and giving out a small sigh, a little smile forming.

'Don't worry (Y/N), I kept my side. Just don't forget your promise,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hope you have a great journey Mako, and remember to stop by again," Sun grinned as you pulled your hood up.
"Take this Ostrich Horse, her name is Lady, and she'll help you travel," He said while petting the creature softly.

"Thanks Sun, you're really a great help," You bowed to Sun, who bowed back. Hopping on Lady's back you grabbed the handles and petted her head.
"Let's go Lady!" The Ostrich Horse obeyed and ran off down the mountain, with Sun waving you off.

"Hope you don't mind me ranting a little, I've been alone for quite a while," You told Lady, who just made an agreeing noise. Running through the fields of the Fire Nation, you and Lady kept on going until the sun went down. The Ostrich Horse slowed down to a stop near a lake, bowing to take a drink.

"Rest stop. We'll continue in the morning," You yawned, getting off of Lady and setting your bed near a rock. Lady yawned as well, and settled down near you.
"Goodnight Lady," You muttered as you wrapped yourself in your blanket, closing your eyes to drift into sleep.

But that didn't last for too long as you heard and felt the ground shake, making you sit up quickly. Looking up, you saw a meteor flying down to earth, and crashing nearby.
"What should it be Lady? Wanna check it out?" You asked the creature, who nuzzled against your head.

"Yeah, let's just make sure people were not around," You picked up your bags, and hopped on Lady, who rode towards the glowing light that came from the meteor. You got ready to earthbend to place the fire out, but you heard a loud roar, making you stop and stop Lady from moving over the hill.

"It... can't be..." You whispered with a gasp, seeing a familiar giant bison.
'It's them... it's them!!' You thought excitedly, and you pulled Lady towards them. Those thoughts were soon interrupted by your stopping Lady.
"Wait... I can't go like this," You told yourself, and watched as they stopped the fire from the meteor from spreading.

"I should do this in the morning,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turns out, you didn't wait until morning. You waited longer than that. With Toph's senses and Twig's nose, you had a hard time hiding, but you managed to hide over to a hill where it was far away enough to hide any vibrations, but was able to watch.

"If I want to see them again, I should give an explanation on where I was," You told Lady as you paced back and forth for a while.
"But what should I say? I can't just go up to them and be like; "Guys, look, it's me! (Y/N) you know and love! I just escaped from the Fire Nation Royal family and am on the run, and it just so happens I bump into you! Isn't that such a crazy coincidence??" Ugh!!" You groaned.

"Okay, okay, it's been almost a month since I've seen them, so I should approach this calmly. What would (S/N) do?" You questioned.

"H-hey guys! I'm sure you have been traveling around, but I am back and just wanted to check to see if you miss me! I'm sure you didn't, and I understand that because I am just a burden, and a mess, and I'll get in the way, and-" You trailed off, and hummed.
"Never mind, she'll just dampen the mood," You mumbled.

"What would (B/N) do?" You asked yourself and cleared your throat.

"Alright dear Avatar and comrades, I suggest you welcome me back with open arms and watch how I grew stronger since the last we met, or else I'll grind you into paste-!" You paused, and groaned a little louder.
"I'm even worse than Zuko when it comes to impersonation!" You said with your face in your hands.

Lady just stared at you with a bored expression, and you turn your body to face the Gaang in the distance. Sokka was apparently away to train on sword fighting, and you watched him train with a master swordsman. The whole day, you watched them and see Twig with the colony, who was all sad and droopy.

"Don't worry Twig, I'm here,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is it, the time where I finally return to the Gaang," You said as you put a scroll in your bag, motioning Lady to run down the hills and followed the path where the Gaang were.
"They're just through those doors, so woman up and opening the door," You pumped yourself up as you motioned Lady to go further, and stopped.

"I read my script many times. I know the words. Just take a deep breath," You inhaled, getting ready to knock, but you reeled back your hand
"Maybe we should rehearse this again Lady," You told the Ostrich Horse, who simply huffed out some air.

"You guys can't get rid of me, I live to spite the spirits..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know, even with Loud Mouth... missing, I still believe she's with us somehow," Toph smiled as Sokka earned his right to called a swordsman.
"Yeah... even Twig knows," Aang petted Twig's head as he cooed softly.
"Well, no matter what, we promised ourselves that we'll get (Y/N) back. At Black Sun, we'll storm their palace, stop the Firelord, and get our (Y/N) back!" Katara said hopefully as Sokka placed a hand on the entrance door.

"After this day," Sokka grinned. "I think everything is turning up for the best. How could this day get any better!!" He said and pushed the doors open, seeing the back of you reciting your lines, and Lady nudging you to turn.

"Onetwothreego," You quickly inhaled and turned around to face them, all stiff that you're actually facing them and not the door anymore, and blurted out your scripted words.

"HIWOULDYOULIKETOTALKABOUTOUR LORDANDSAVIORAPPATHEFLYINGBI-!!"

Lady immediately squawked and nip at your hair, which made you cry out.
"I'm nervous Lady! I planned this whole script and I bombed it! I'm not a good actor and you know it!" You argued at Lady, who made an annoyed noise at you.

"Oh Roku, this is going way off the path I wanted it to be," You whined and turned to the Gaang.
"Would it be fine I start this again? I'm sure you don't," You said awkwardly, and there was nothing but silence. You shyly have them a wave as you shuffled your legs a little.

"Hey-"

You couldn't finish your sentence as you felt familiar fluffy fur against your body, and a crying noise.
"Twig!!" You cried as you hugged your Tiger Monkey, who clutched to your clothes. Then, you were tackled by a lot of tiger monkeys as the colony were happily cooing.

"Ack! Need help! Can't die like this!" You gasped out, reaching out for a hand. Someone helped you pick you up and you noticed it was Katara, who had tears in her eyes as she quietly looked in your eyes, to see if it really was you.

"I love the new look Water girl," You smiled, and Katara burst into tears.
"It really is you! (Y/N)!" Katara shouted as she hugged you tightly. You laughed and you hugged her too, lifting her up and spinning her around. She smiled brightly at you as you suddenly felt lips on yours.

"Whuh-"
"Don't think that Sokka is the only one who loves you," She whispered teasingly, and your face heat up big time.
"(Y/N)! Your hair!" Aang exclaimed as you set Katara, and rubbed your neck.

"A symbol that tells me I'm strong to not let anyone try and own me because of power," You said, and you squeaked as Aang pulled you into a kiss too. He gave a shy smile as you both blushed heavily.
"Hey Loud Mouth!" You leaned out to see Toph stomping over, and hugging you tight.

"I'm not one to kiss anyone, or show affection that well, but you have no idea how much I missed you," She mumbled and leaned up to kiss your cheek.
"Doesn't matter," You said, kissing her forehead, and looking up to face Sokka.
"Come on Sokka, show her how much you missed her," Aang said assuringly.

"Nuhuh, Nope! T-this has to be a trick!" Sokka stammered as he took a step back.
"This could be a fake (Y/N)! Or a trick sent by Azula and Zuko! Or-... or..." Sokka started to tear up, and you just smiled and held your arms out for him.

"This ain't going to happen again Boomerang, so enjoy this hug," You joked, and immediately he tackled you into a hug.
"(Y/N)!" He cried happily as you get tears welling up too.
"I missed all of you," You whispered as Sokka let go and leaned in.

You both had a second of passionate kissing, before he let go and inspected your face.
"Your face... it's..." He stopped himself as he sighed.
"We shouldn't had left you in Ba Sing Se, we should've done something," He mumbled to you.

"It was my fault, I was hurt and made you turn into a... well-" You cut Aang off.
"A lava monster. It's not your fault, none of you. I let my emotions get to me, and it wasn't the first time I got hurt, and it won't be the last," You told them. The Gaang smiled as Twig hopped on your shoulder, with you placing your hands on your hips.

"So, who was the sword dilf?"

"(Y/N)!!"

"Man, how we missed you,"
____________________________________

Look at that! The Gaang is back together!! Whooooo!!

Stay healthy and stay tune!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 7.1K 36
Kya, Sokka's twin, and Kataras's older sister. She holds a cold glare to everyone around her, often being misunderstood. She sensitive but holds a f...
3.4K 72 17
The story is based on Avatar the last Airbender but they live in a modern world with bending.Toph has a crush on Sokka her best friend but he's in a...
72.8K 2K 20
AN AVATAR : THE LAST AIRBENDER FANFICTION BOOK I : WATER "You-You're alive?" ~~~~ "Expecting someone else?" ~~~~ "Wait don't go!" ~~~~ "We were ne...
21.3K 672 56
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...