Different Two Sides

By Bp_hiu

(Revision on progress) Unexpected events, a forgotten past, and falling in love between two different sides... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 01: Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban
CHAPTER 02: Hierarchy
CHAPTER 03: Eye Contact
CHAPTER 04: Shadow
CHAPTER 05: Target
CHAPTER 06: Friends
CHAPTER 07: Bullying
CHAPTER 08: Winter & Suho
CHAPTER 09: Ignoring
CHAPTER 10: Sideline Job
CHAPTER 11: Broke As Hell
CHAPTER 12: Blush
CHAPTER 13: Phone
CHAPTER 14: Weird Day
CHAPTER 15: Stressed Out
CHAPTER 16: Talk
CHAPTER 17: Smile Again
CHAPTER 18: Playing The Piano
CHAPTER 19: Dance Lesson (Ft.Seulgi)
CHAPTER 20: Three Kingdoms
CHAPTER 21: Grumpy and Dissapointed
CHAPTER 22: Gone
CHAPTER 23: The Day
CHAPTER 24: Kiss
CHAPTER 25: JENNIE vs ROSÉ
CHAPTER 26: Following Everywhere
CHAPTER 27: Winnie The Pooh
CHAPTER 28: Spoon and Fork
CHAPTER 29: Invitation
CHAPTER 30: First Meeting
CHAPTER 31: Grand Sire
CHAPTER 32: The Truth Untold
CHAPTER 33: Thailand
CHAPTER 35: Public
CHAPTER 36: Let's Do It
CHAPTER 37: Hickeys
CHAPTER 38: Space
CHAPTER 39: New
CHAPTER 40: Anytime and Anywhere
CHAPTER 41: Marriage and Company
CHAPTER 42: Lalisa Brüshweiler
CHAPTER 43: ABSolutely
CHAPTER 44: Oppa
CHAPTER 45: Take You Home
CHAPTER 46: Engagement
CHAPTER 47: The Heiress
CHAPTER 48: Honeymoon [M]
CHAPTER 49: Breakfast [M]
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

CHAPTER 34: GrandCHILDREN

17K 611 32
By Bp_hiu

Lisa Pov

We are all in the living room, and Palisa is telling them some of my embarrassing moments, which make me embarrassed. I tried to stop her, but Nini covered my mouth with her hand, and they just listened and laughed at Palisa's stories.

All of a sudden, we heard the door close and I heard my mom's voice. We all stood up from our seats, and Mom was shocked to see me and strangers at our home.

"Annyeong!" I gave her a small wave, and Rosie nudged me.

"Your Mom is Thai, not Korean." She whispered, and I nodded.

"Mom, I miss you." I hugged her and she hugged me back. "Speak in English so they can understand."

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming home? What are you doing here? Isn't this your semester break or something? Are you all staying here or in a hotel? Did you already eat it? " She bombarded me with questions.

"Mom, relax. I didn't tell you because I wanted to surprise you and it's not our semester break yet. My friends will be staying in a hotel, and I will be staying here. We haven't eaten anything yet except the snacks that Palisa served us." She sighed and nodded.

"But why did you suddenly go home with your friends?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about something, and I also wanted to tell you something very important."

"Do you want to talk now?" I nodded. "Ok, let's go to your room."

"I will leave you guys here first with Palisa." They all nodded. "Jennie Kim, you're coming with me."

"Palisa, order some food and make sure they will get full." Mom said to Palisa, who simply nodded.

We followed Mom to my room. I don't know why she wanted to talk here instead of hers. She sat on the chair and we sat on the bed.

"So, you already found her." Mom said to Jennie.

"Yes, I already did." Jennie answered and my Mom sighed.

"What do you want from my daughter? Why can't you just leave her alone? " I looked at my mom and she looked so serious.

"I love your daughter and I wanted her to become my future. I will never leave her alone. Even if you hide her from me, I will never give up on finding her." Jennie held my hand tightly.

"Do you hate Jennie?" I asked my mom, and her eyes softened.

"Yes, I am." It's obviously a lie.

"I hate you too." She frowned. "I thought we are saying a lie here."

"Pranpriya, you never change. You scared me a little there. " I chuckled, and she just shook her head in disbelief.

"Mom, I want to marry Jennie, so let me. She is the only one who can handle my stupidity, stubborness, childishness, craziness, and laziness. Aren't you happy that I found someone who can handle me?"

"Did you know what happened to you 15 years ago?" I nodded.

"Harabeoji already told me the full story."

"What is your relationship with each other?" Mom pointed at Jennie and I back and forth.

"Girlfriends/fiancee." We answered in sync but with different answers. I looked at Jennie because she was too advanced. We were just girlfriends, but she had already said we were fiancees.

"What is the real answer?" Mom raised her one eyebrow.

"Girlfriends, but this kitten here is too advanced. She wants me to marry her soon." I saw Jennie pouting.

"Sorry Jennie, but I don't like you for my daughter, so get out." I bit my cheeks to stop myself from laughing. I saw Jennie was shocked.

"No! You can't do that. " I was surprised when she kneeled in front of my mom. "Please, I really love your daughter and I can't live without her. It is much better to kill me than to see her marry someone who is not me. "

"You didn't have to kneel. I'm just testing you. For a smart woman like you, you are not that observant. " Mommy helped Jennie stand up. "If I'm serious, Pranpriya will already confront me, and she will never let you kneel on the ground."

"I can't believe you just fooled her mother with your acting skills. You've come a long way." I laughed and we high fived. Jennie looked confused and she pouted. "Come here."

I opened my arms for her and she immediately hugged me. I felt my shirt getting wet. I think she is crying. I heard her sniffing.

"Mom, you made my Nini cry." I rubbed her back soothingly.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry Jennie. Don't worry, you can have my daughter as a peace offering. Marry her and grant me grandchildren." Nini pulled away from the hug, and she nodded while hiccuping. "GrandCHILDREN means a lot."

"I can give you a dozen if you want, and we can make one tonight." I choked in the air and she patted my back.

"This bedroom is not soundproof. I think it is much better if you also stay in a hotel." Mom pointed at me and wiggled her eyebrows.

"I already booked a hotel room, and no one can hear us no matter how loud we are." I facepalm myself.

"But Jennie, she is still a virgin. I hope she can lear—" I didn't bother to listen to them anymore and I went out of my room.

I went to the living room where my friends were eating. Palisa ordered a lot of food. My friends look like they haven't eaten anything for years.

"What happened?" Chu asked me and handed me a chicken drumstick.

"Mom, love her and she accepted our relationship." She nodded.

"But why did you leave the room alone?" V asked.

"They were talking about GrandCHILDREN." They went silent and stopped eating.

"WHAT?!?!?!" they all exclaimed in sync.

"If Mom wants grandchildren, then Jennie Kim said she can give my Mom a dozen and she also said that we can make one tonight. Jennie Kim also booked a soundproof hotel room so no one can hear us even though we shout or something."

Jisoo and Rosie patted my shoulders, then leaned on me.

"I want a niece or nephew." They said something that made me cringe.

"Shut up. Why don't you ask Michaeng, Seulrene, and the new couple Taekook for nephew and niece?" They all blushed, which made Jisoo, Rosie, Palisa, and I laugh. "I also want a niece or nephew from Chaesoo."

"Chaesoo?" Jungkook asked, and I nodded.

"Park Chaeyoung and Kim Jisoo." Chaesoo immediately blushed. "A new couple was born."

They all clapped, and Chaesoo tried to hide her blushing face.

Minutes later, Mom and Jennie went out of the room while laughing. They sat on the couch with us.

"Are you two done talking?" I asked Mom and Jennie. They both nodded.

I introduced my friends to my mom, and mom was glad that I made a lot of good friends. She is also proud of us because we won the talent competition.

I didn't know that our performance was also spread outside of South Korea. I guess it's not a bad idea that we joined that contest.

"Pranpriya?" Mom called me.

"Yes?"

"I heard you got bullied." I suddenly felt nervous.

"Huh?"

"I heard from Palisa you got bullied. Why didn't you tell me?" I looked at Palisa and I glared at her.

"It's not a big deal, Mom; since Jisoo brought peace to poor students, they've stopped bullying me." She didn't look convinced.

"Even though the bully has already stopped, who the hell is she to hurt you?" I glance at Jennie and she is nervous as well. "Palisa, what is the name of her bully?"

"She's calling her kitten." I gave Palisa another glare, and she just gave me a peace sign.

"What is her name, Pranpriya?" Mom asked me seriously, and that made me scared. "You don't want to tell me? Then can anyone here tell me or even show me her photo? "

No one bothered to answer. I was expecting Rosie to point at Jennie, but she didn't. I guess they are already fine.

"Tell.Me.Now. " We slowly pointed at Jennie and she raised her hand. I heard my mom laugh sarcastically. "Explain Kim."

"Mo—"  I was about to speak but she glared at me, which caused me to stop.

"I did that because she insulted me in front of everyone in the school. I have an idea that she is my Lili, and I confirmed that when I hurt her so badly. To add to that, I was also jealous because she is too close to Rosie and she even sacrifices herself to protect her." Jennie explained, with her head looking down.

"Can I slap you on the face, Kim?" I was about to answer when Jennie held my hand.

"Yes, Mrs. Manoban." Jennie answered while looking at my Mom.

"Do you regret what you did to her?"

"Yes, I apologize to her and I'm willing to make up for all the things I did to her."

"Hurt her again, you will never get to see her, even if you beg. I don't care if you kill yourself because you can't live without her. She is my daughter and I'm her mother, so it's natural for me to be protective towards her. "

"Are you going to slap me?" Mom shook her head.

"Just don't do that again." Jennie nodded. "Just do something about my future grandchildren."

"Mom!!" I whined and they laughed.

"I will. Just give me the number of grandchildren you want." I facepalm myself.

"I like this lady for you, Pranpriya. Better keep up with her or you will look like a fool." I glared at my mom, and she just chuckled.

"Torong and Chicken, you have really grown up now. Both of you are really handsome and beautiful. " Mom complimented them.

"Aunt Chittip, it's nothing." Jisoo shyly replied.

"It's because of our Dad and Mom's genes." V answered.

"Did Suho hear about this bullying thing? I know he is not tolerating that kind of behavior, especially when Lalisa plays an important role for him. " 

Oh, no! I forgot about Suho Oppa. I didn't remember him when we first met and he didn't remember me either.

"I think he doesn't know it yet." Jisoo answered.

"Suho oppa and I had already met, but we didn't recognize each other. However, he met me with a lot of bruises. " I stated

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, good luck with Suho." Mom said, and Jennie just nodded.

Suho oppa is like my big brother, when I'm visiting at the Kim Mansion he secretly playing with me. Its because Jennie hated it when someone played with me, especially if it wasn't her.

He also taught me some advanced things like algebra, chemistry, physics, biology, and chess. He said that I'm pretty smart at my age and he was so happy when I understood what he was saying about those things.

A six-year-old me playing chess with a teenager. I sometimes beat him. If I win, he'll give me a lot of chocomilk and snacks as a prize.

"Why are you close to him, Lalisa?" Jennie asked me.

"They are playing when you are not around, he like babying Lalisa, and he also spoiling her with a lot of snacks or toys. He's taking care of Lalisa whenever he can. " Mom answered instead of me.

"Are you secretly playing with him? Talking to him? Accepting things from him? Letting him take care of you? " Jennie bombarded me with questions. I think she is mad at me. She is kind a, not kind a ,she is really possessive.

"Yes." I answered shortly, and I felt she hold my hand tighter.

"Someone is jelly~" Jackson teased, which made the others laugh.

"Jennie, they did that secretly because you always wanted Lisa for yourself only. We also want to play with her, but you always own her. " Jisoo explained, and I mouthed a thank you to her.

"Selfish Jennie Kim." V stated.

"Yes, she is." Everyone said it in sync.

"In particular, they became official. I'm not allowed to touch my monkey any longer." Seulgi complained.

"She is not yours, Seulgi." Jennie glared at her.

"Well, she is my monkey and I'm her bear." Seulgi teased her and even stuck out her tongue.

"Share her with us. Jennie Kim, we are her friends, and it's natural for us to be clingy to her. " Cubby added.

"I will, expect those two." Jennie pointed at Rosie and Jisoo.

"Why?" Chaesoo asked in sync.

"Just don't touch her." Jennie responded.

"Give us some reason first." Rosie demands

"It's because we are clingy to each other that people think there is something going on between us and we are also sweet to each other." I answered, and Rosie nodded in understanding.

"We are friends, soulmates, and sisters." Jennie rolled her eyes.

"How about me?" Jisoo asked.

"Jennie asked me before if I was going to fall in love with someone in the Kims. Who is it? I told her your name, then she got mad about it. "

"It's because you said she is more beautiful than Aprodite and you said it in front of my face." Jennie added.

"Jendeuk, I had a crush on Limario." Jisoo hugged my left arm and she winked at me.

"I also had a crush on Chu." I leaned my head on her head.

We saw Jennie raging. Her veins on her neck were visible. I saw everyone stopping themselves from laughing because they knew we were teasing her.

"I will kill you Jisoo later, and I will torture you with pleasure, starting at midnight till the end of our stay here." She said, seriously, that made me and Jisoo scared.

"We were just joking, Nini, we are only teasing you." Jisoo and I distance ourselves from each other.

"Even the others know we are teasing you." Jisoo added.

"SARANGHAE JENDUEKIE/NINI." We send her a finger heart.

Their friends, Palisa and Chittip, said in their thoughts that "these two are such crackheads."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.2K 63
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...
296K 10.1K 17
Jennie is about to get married in a month as excitement washes all over her mind and body like other brides should have. She spreads the news to eve...
588K 15.5K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
16K 861 32
A Doctor. A Lawyer. And that undeniable hate towards each other. But just like how the saying goes... The more you hate, the more you.... LOVE. ~~~~...