Affection is difficult || A H...

By Pixidust3xoxo

Y/N Alinac was just a little kid when their mother got a curse over herself and went mad. After that moment... More

First day back, last day out
Run sweetheart, run
Thanks for the trust
In Disguise
Locked
Hurt
Hugs and blushes
The curse you laid on me
The market
Love Poison
Revenge
Stuck in The Owl House
HOOT or Dare
"I liked it"
Wild Witch
The savior
Unspoken Truth
Mission Mr. A
The Blights
Traumatized
Nightmare, Nightmare, Go Away
The Search
Realization
The Reveal
"I love you."
Hero
Villain
The return
Which is Witch
The Choice

Information

17.1K 223 50
By Pixidust3xoxo

Your name is Y/N Alinac, a healing track student at your finest. You go to Hexside, but does not find learning from books as the greatest way of learning things, you like it more...practical. There for are you mostly outside in different towns helping and healing witches, demon and all kinds of creatures, you learn it best from that way, which makes your father happy if you are.
You live alone with your dad and have been for the past 8 years. No matter how many times you have asked where your mother is or what happened to her, that father of yours refuse to answer.
Besides that, you live a pretty good life.

It was when a certain someone came into your life and everything suddenly changed, a new journey is about to begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 679 48
Picture isn't mine As he stood there, being offered the staff of the last Golden Guard. he accepted all of his conditions. Hunters dream was finally...
3.5K 212 36
At 17 years old Luz decided to run from home she manage to go between realms and ended up on the Boiling Isles. When she decides to stay and help Eda...
38.6K 834 88
This Hunter toh x shy!female!human!reader headcanons and imagines I requested! 💖 Credits to @writingficsblog (Tumblr blog) is who writing on my TOH...
77.6K 2.1K 44
17 year old Luz Noceda never expected to go to Hexide High, one of the biggest schools in the country. She wanted to start over fresh after her bad e...