The Darkest Awakening Vol. 5

By Zoethe80slover

With a new era dawning with Zach as the new leader, things have changed. The amulets have got a new design, Z... More

Chapter 1: A New Era
Chapter 2: More Rivalries
Chapter 3: Darkness
Chapter 4: Dream Vs. Zodiac Heroes and Yuansu Park Spirits
Chapter 5: Courses
Chapter 6: Meeting Up Again
Chapter 7: Time For A New Beginning
Season 1: 1# It's Been A While
Season 1: 2# New Inventions and Team Member
Season 1: 3# Memory Book
Season 1: 4# Tommy Vs. Dream
Season 1: 5# The Sick Leave
Season 1: 6# The Dragon Gem
Season 2: 1# The Legend Behind It
Season 2: 2# Dinner
Season 2: 3# Mysterious Spirits
Season 2: 4# Back To The Hospital
Season 2: 5# The New Amulets
Season 2: 6# Jschlatt Became Dictator
Season 3: 1# Keeping The Dragon Gem Safe
Season 3: 2# Plan To Overthrow The Dictator
Season 3: 3# Preventing Lunatite Vines
Season 3: 4# The Kidnapped Leaders
Season 3: 5# Extracting My Spiritual Self
Season 3: 6# Work On The Plan
Season 4: 1# As The Sun Sets
Season 4: 2# Getting Executed
Season 4: 3# Saving Tubbo
Season 4: 4# Lunatite Poisoning
Season 4: 5# Tommy's Out Of The Hospital
Season 4: 6# A Week Later
Season 5: 1# The Lowest Point
Season 5: 2# Nightmares
Season 5: 3# Walking Again
Season 5: 4# Firework Attack
Season 5: 5# Therapy Sessions
Season 5: 6# Welcome To The Team
Season 6: 1# Maggie's Backstory
Season 6: 2# Cool Outfits
Season 6: 3# Hog Hunt
Season 6: 4# Quackity's Eye
Season 6: 5# Blinded By The Injuries
Season 6: 6# The Beginning Of The Trial
Season 7: 1# Trial Time
Season 7: 2# Training
Season 7: 4# Afternoon Plans
Season 7: 5# Hunting Dream
Season 7: 6# Slimecicle's First Day
Season 8: 1# After Courses
Season 8: 2# Dream Stuff
Season 3# Dream In Yuansu Park
Season 8: 4# Just A Normal Day
Season 8: 5# Simon Meets Brad... Again
Season 8: 6# A Normal Night
Season 9: 1# A Few Months Went By
Season 9: 2# They're Back
Season 9: 3# The Footage
Season 9: 4# Jschlatt
Season 9: 5# Assembly
Season 9: 6# Going To London
Season 10: To The World

Season 7: 3# No More Trauma

0 0 0
By Zoethe80slover

Zach's POV

I started using my telepathy powers to check on what's going on in Tommy and Tubbo's minds as they project their memories. Their eyes are closed first and they're now trying to project their memories. But then, there's the part where the nightmares went in.

Zach: C'mon guys, you can do it.

Mr. Tan: Tommy, Tubbo, you really need to let go of the trauma, it's in the past. It has already been a few weeks since it happens.

Zach: Now, enter the spiritual state and project these memories. And keep it playing until it's over.

Tommy: Okay.

Zach: Now, focus on that memory. Don't let your PTSD interrupt it and then enter the spiritual state.

After a while of the PTSD getting into Tommy and Tubbo, they finally entered the spiritual state and projected their memories. Tommy's came first as everyone came up and watched what was Tommy's traumatic memory. It was him being kidnapped by Jschlatt's men and then being beaten up in prison by Dream. To the point he was injured and got sepsis.

Yuto: Wow.

Maggie: I didn't know that Tommy went through all this.

George D: Dream is really the worst spirit I've ever met.

Nick: If I'm being honest, I agree with George. Even though I am a Dark Spirit myself.

Jenny: Honestly, I feel bad for Tommy, he has gone through a lot. And this memory was the worst for him.

Sheryl: I agree.

Then, Tubbo projected his memory which is of him getting kidnapped by Jschlatt, poisoned by Technoblade and then executed. We were even in more shock when there's a distorted memory at the end. Which is from his point of view, Quackity just took out the rest of the Lunatite from his system. Before he slipped into a coma.

Mr. Tan: I didn't know Tubbo has a distorted memory.

Zach: That isn't right. Do distorted memories happen?

Mr. Tan: Only sometimes, I remembered my co-leader having that back when I was a Zodiac hero. But Tubbo's case is unusual.

Zach: I have a feeling they'll be in their full spiritual state at any moment.

Mr. Tan: Yeah.

Then, Tommy and Tubbo went full-on spiritual state and used every Psychic-based power. They also started floating. It was the most beautiful yet powerful thing I've ever seen in a long time. That means that they've fully recovered.

Luke: Wow.

Eddie: How mad is this?

Mr. Tan: What do you say, Zach?

Zach: They've 100% recovered. Brad is going to be proud.

Ryan L: I seriously can't believe how amazing this is.

Ranboo: I agree.

Zach: What do you guys think?

Ryan L: It's amazing.

After a while of Tommy and Tubbo being in the spiritual state, they tried out their Psychic-based powers. I was impressed that they managed to do it without their nightmares interrupting. And the way they used their Psychic-based powers was the most powerful one I've ever seen.

Tommy: I can't believe I can do many Psychic-based powers without nightmare interruptions.

Toby: Same.

Zach: So, how do you feel?

Tommy: I feel, good. Like I'm full again. After like a week and a half.

Toby: Yeah.

Mr. Tan: Welp, now can you guys try to project your memories?

Tommy: Sure.

Toby: Yeah.

Tommy and Tubbo projected their memories successfully without any nightmare interruptions. The memory was when they discovered their powers for the first time in the orphanage in Norfolk. It's one of the most nostalgic memories I've ever seen.

Niki: Wow.

Wilbur: That was before I adopted them.

Cara: That's so sweet.

Noah B: Yeah, I agree with Puffy.

Zach: Wow.

Mr. Tan: That's the most nostalgic memory I've ever seen. Guys, I'd like to say that you have made an achievement and you can use another rare power.

Zach: Really?

Mr. Tan: Yes.

Ryan L: Next time, you got to learn how to use lava powers.

Zach: Yeah.

After Tommy and Tubbo projected their memories, they went out of the spiritual state happily. They finally managed to project their memories without any nightmares. They finally mastered a rare Psychic-based power.

Tommy: We did it, we projected our memories.

Toby: Yeah.

Mr. Tan: Congratulations, you guys finally mastered a rare Psychic-based power.

Zach: Wow, first we mastered blood powers and now memory projection.

Ryan L: What's next? Lava?

Zach: Maybe.

Mr. Tan: Well, if you want to master rare physical-based powers like Earth, Metal, Crystal, Fire, Air, Water, Poison, Flight, Fighting and Agility-based powers it'll just click. But for spiritual-based powers like Psychic, Dark, Light and Energy-based powers require training.

Toby: That would be cool.

Mr. Tan: You'll learn more rare skills on your journey.

Zach: Our journey. Let's head back to our dorms. We'll see you tomorrow, Mr. Tan.

Mr. Tan: Alright then.

Me and my teammates went back to our dorms and went into our rooms. I showered and got changed into my sleepwear and went to bed. Tomorrow's going to be a long day. We're going to have courses and then a trial.

Zach: What a long day.

Ryan L: I know, even though we don't have villains tonight, we still have to train Tommy and Tubbo.

Zach: Learning rare Psychic-based powers require training, it's not like the other physical-based powers where it just clicks.

Noah: Yeah, I agree.

Ryan L: Maybe next time, after the trial, you should try to learn how to use lava powers.

Zach: Yeah. Well, tomorrow is our courses so good night.

Ryan L: Good night.

Noah L: Night.

Then, we all went to sleep. The next morning, I woke up, did my morning routine and went to the common room to wait for the others. I grabbed something for breakfast while waiting for my teammates.

Toby: Hey Zach.

Zach: Hey. Did you have nightmares last night?

Toby: Not at all.

Zach: What about you, Tommy?

Tommy: I also didn't have nightmares last night.

Zach: Good. Hold on, where's Ranboo? Is he not in your room?

Toby: No.

Tommy: No.

Zach: Hold on.

I used my telepathy powers to find Ranboo before I noticed that he's under the staircase. Did he just enderwalk or something? I managed to get him out of his enderwalk state but he didn't remember coming here. It's like he sleep walks.

Zach: Ranboo.

Ranboo: Ah! What happened?

Toby: I dunno, but you ended up going under the stairs last night.

Ranboo: Really?

Zach: I believe you entered the enderwalk state?

Ranboo: What's that?

Tommy: What's the enderwalk state?

Zach: I dunno, but there's a book about Endermen Dark Spirits in the library. We'll go there before the trial.

Toby: How can we get there on time? The library is far from the courthouse.

Zach: I can teleport but I want you guys to try to teleport us there.

Tommy: Okay.

Zach: Ranboo, please change into your student uniform please.

Ranboo: Okay.

As Ranboo went up to his room to change into his uniform, more of our teammates met up in the common room. Some grabbed something to eat for a quick breakfast before we go to our courses. We made sure we have our school bags because we might need to bring some notebooks for our notes.

Zach: Alright, are we ready to go?

George D: Not yet, Ranboo isn't down yet.

Ranboo: Sorry for keeping y'all waiting, I'm here now.

Zach: Good, now let's head to our courses. And after lunch, we'll meet up at the library.

Kan: Why?

Zach: We have to study about Endermen Light Spirits. Because I started noticing that Ranboo enderwalks and we need to know what causes this.

Brandon: His genetics presumably?

Zach: Probably. Anyways, let's head to our secondary school and college for our courses.

We walked from our dorms all the way to the school buildings. However, we have to line up in the auditorium, I don't know why. So we entered the auditorium and lined up according to our dorm group.

Zach: What's going on? Why are we in assembly?

Toby: I have no idea.

Ryan L: Look, that's Mr. Tan. I think he needs to tell us something.

Niki: What is he going to say?

Tommy: No idea.

Zach: Guess we better sit down and watch so that we'll know.

We all sat according to our dorms and numbers and watched as Mr. Tan walks up stage. We were wondering what he'll announce and why we're all here in this auditorium. I wonder what will happen.

Mr. Tan: Good morning students of Zodiac college. This morning, I'm going to say that this day forward, I'll now be the vice principal of this college. And have my good friend and law professor here, Prof. Jacobs take my place as the principal.

Zach: Is he going to expose the fact he's the guardian?

Toby: I dunno. This college is filled with human spirits with powers.

Mr. Tan: Because, I'm one of the Guardians of the Dragon Gem. And balancing my Zodiac status and my job as the principal of this college is hard. I also need to guide my team of Zodiac heroes which is why I want to step down. From now on, I'll be the vice principal and the guardian of the Zodiac Heroes.

Everyone: (applauds)

After the assembly, me and my teammates met up with Mr. Tan in the hallways. Before we go our separate ways because we have to take our courses. We just want to know why did he decided to tell everyone that he's stepping down.

Zach: Mr. Tan.

Mr. Tan: Oh hey guys.

Toby: Why did you decide to step down?

Mr. Tan: Because I want to be your guardian full-time. I can't balance my job as the principal and the guardian which is why I decided to be vice principal instead.

Wilbur: Wow, I didn't know how brave you are to step down.

Mr. Tan: It wasn't even my choice to become the principal in the first place. My goal is to help the Zodiac heroes. Not only that, I also want to help them with the missions they have to do. Even though it's not what Guardians usually do.

Zach: But hey, you did an awesome job as a Guardian and as part of our team. We gotta go to our courses.

Mr. Tan: Alright then, make sure to meet me in front of the court room at 3 pm sharp.

Zach: Got it.

We all went our separate ways and went to our courses. In our respective buildings and classes. Tommy, Tubbo and I are now in our computer science courses doing our usual things. I also taught Tubbo a bit of coding during our study session.

Zach: So, the teacher told me to teach you how to make a website using the HTML language.

Toby: Okay, so how do I start?

Zach: You have to put the declaration tag first and then the meta tags which won't be seen on the web page. And the rest is the body.

Toby: Can you be specific?

Zach: Okay, so the head tags or the meta tags like head or style won't be seen on your page. But the body tags will show the texts you've made in your web page.

Toby: Oh, okay.

Tommy: You must be really good at this. Asides from hacking and first aid.

Zach: Yeah.

Toby: I think I'm getting a hang of the webpage thing, thanks Zach.

Zach: No problem.

Toby: I dunno how you can do it even when you're dyslexic.

Zach: That's cuz the font is dyslexic friendly.

Toby: Wow.

After our course, it is lunch time so we packed our things and met up with our teammates. I already got a plan this afternoon which is eat lunch, go back to our dorms to change out of our uniforms, go to the library to study about the enderwalk and then go to the courthouse at 3 pm. The leaders and I met our teammates in the cafeteria and we started eating.

Zach: Okay, so here's our plan for this afternoon.

The end...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 504 30
Clay didn't know why he was in prison. All he knew was that he had hurt everyone he knew. He couldn't count on his fingers all those who liked him, b...
80.5K 3K 47
Tommy Henry was anything but normal. Rude, obnoxious, loud and most importantly; lonely. No one wanted him, and he didn't want them. When Phil Watso...
27.8K 1.1K 39
"- But mark my words, it's always the ones closest to you who'll be your greatest downfall." George have no choice but to move across the world for s...
41.8K 2K 34
After the Waves devastated the Earth, modern society collapsed. Governments didn't know what to do, and much of the world's treaties and society's pr...