Different Two Sides

By Bp_hiu

(Revision on progress) Unexpected events, a forgotten past, and falling in love between two different sides... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 01: Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban
CHAPTER 02: Hierarchy
CHAPTER 03: Eye Contact
CHAPTER 04: Shadow
CHAPTER 05: Target
CHAPTER 06: Friends
CHAPTER 07: Bullying
CHAPTER 08: Winter & Suho
CHAPTER 09: Ignoring
CHAPTER 10: Sideline Job
CHAPTER 11: Broke As Hell
CHAPTER 12: Blush
CHAPTER 13: Phone
CHAPTER 14: Weird Day
CHAPTER 15: Stressed Out
CHAPTER 16: Talk
CHAPTER 17: Smile Again
CHAPTER 18: Playing The Piano
CHAPTER 19: Dance Lesson (Ft.Seulgi)
CHAPTER 20: Three Kingdoms
CHAPTER 21: Grumpy and Dissapointed
CHAPTER 22: Gone
CHAPTER 23: The Day
CHAPTER 24: Kiss
CHAPTER 26: Following Everywhere
CHAPTER 27: Winnie The Pooh
CHAPTER 28: Spoon and Fork
CHAPTER 29: Invitation
CHAPTER 30: First Meeting
CHAPTER 31: Grand Sire
CHAPTER 32: The Truth Untold
CHAPTER 33: Thailand
CHAPTER 34: GrandCHILDREN
CHAPTER 35: Public
CHAPTER 36: Let's Do It
CHAPTER 37: Hickeys
CHAPTER 38: Space
CHAPTER 39: New
CHAPTER 40: Anytime and Anywhere
CHAPTER 41: Marriage and Company
CHAPTER 42: Lalisa Brüshweiler
CHAPTER 43: ABSolutely
CHAPTER 44: Oppa
CHAPTER 45: Take You Home
CHAPTER 46: Engagement
CHAPTER 47: The Heiress
CHAPTER 48: Honeymoon [M]
CHAPTER 49: Breakfast [M]
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

CHAPTER 25: JENNIE vs ROSÉ

19.8K 652 56
By Bp_hiu

Third Person Pov

A lot of events have happened in just 9 days since the Talent Competition held by the YG, a well-known university around the world, and everything has changed in Lisa and her friends' or Welcome to Hell group life.

Welcome To Hell gathered a lot of attention from the local and international people. They received a lot of interviews, after which YG held a press conference.

The kiss that happened between Lalisa and Jennie Kim blew up the school forum, school news, and everyone's minds.

Lisa and her friends are currently at the Dal.komm café, where she is getting interrogated by her curious friends.

"What is your real relationship with Jennie?"

"Are you two secretly dating?"

"Did she confess her feelings to you?"

"What do her lips feel like?

"Are you two now official girlfriends?"

"Did you faint yesterday because of fatigue or were you too shocked by the kiss?"

She got bombarded by questions from her friends. She sat in front of her friends, and her friends were looking at her, anticipating her answer.

"I just discovered yesterday that she is my childhood best friend and she made me remember her by... you know, k-kissing me since she love to do that when we are still a kid." Lisa shyly scratched her nape.

"Then?" Her friends asked in sync.

"I somehow remembered her."

"What about the kiss?"

"She did that to make me remember her and we are only best friends."

"What do her lips feel like?" Seulgi asked while holding a mop since she was still on her shift.

"I'm not sure. I was so shocked that time that I even froze."

"Did she smile yesterday or was it just my imagination? We were too far away from the action, which is why we didn't hear anything and didn't see anything except for the kiss." Curious little Cubby asked.

"Yes, she is." They all gasped at Lisa's answer since Jennie Kim never smiled, even at the camera.

"She might like you so much, that's why she smiled at you." Jackson stated.

"I don't know, she smiles when we are together, just the two of us." Another gasped with her friends.

"You mean to say that both of you have been together secretly?" It was Rosé's turn to ask and Lisa nodded.

"Not really secretly, we just coincidentally met somewhere, then we went to hang out at her place." Another gasped again. Lisa thought that they might inhale too much oxygen if they gasped again.

"What did you do at her place?" Jungkook asked.

"Talk, eat, and sleep." Lisa was expecting them to gasp, but the opposite happened.

"SLEEP!?!?!" They all exclaimed and stood up from their seats, which made Lisa and other customers flinch. They all sat down when they felt the customers' eyes were on them.

"Yes."

"So you stayed the night at her place?" Byul asked and Lisa nodded.

"It's only happened twice."

"I can't believe you two are long-lost bestfriends." Seulgi pretended that she was wiping her friend's table since her manager was eyeing her. "What a small world."

"Yes, it is." Lisa and her friends, except Seulgi, said it in sync.

"How did Jennie know you were her long-lost best friend?" Rosie asked, which made Lisa wonder. "You haven't asked her yet, do you?"

"Yeah, I didn't think about that."

"I think you should ask her because at first she bullied you, then she just suddenly stopped it."

"I will th—" Lisa was cut off when they heard a voice.

"You can ask me now." They all snapped their heads in the direction where the voice came from. The sudden appearance made them surprised, and the other customers inside the café were also surprised to see the Kims' with the famous Welcome to Hell group.

Jennie Kim sat beside Lisa and faced her instead of Lisa's friends.

"Why are you here?" Lisa asked Jennie

"I came here for you."

"Why?"

"I was looking for you."

"Do you need something?" Jennie shook her head. "Then why?"

"I want to see you and also this twin." Jennie pointed at her twin cousin. "You can ask me anything."

"When did you learn that I'm your best friend? And how did you know that it was me?"

"Jisoo saw your dad's photo and your photo when you were still a kid, then I hired a private investigator to do a confirmation. After the incident at the west gate, Jisoo told me, You are my Lili."

"After I got beaten up so much?" Jennie nodded.

"You already forgive me, right? I already apologize and I will make up for those things I did to you. Once again, I'm sorry for hurting you, Lili."

Lisa's friends just watched their interaction. They were surprised and fascinated to see Jennie Kim talking a lot, not talking coldly, and had a hint of happiness in her tone.

"Both of you, we are still here." Jisoo tried to get Jennie and Lisa's attention, and she successfully did so. "What is your current plan? Anyone in the school making a huge fuss about the kissing scene in the middle of the soccer field? "

"Ignore it." Jennie answered coldly.

"Cold Jennie is back." Lisa's friends said in their thoughts.

"Why are you so cold, Jennie? I'm just asking because Lisa might encounter some problems in the future."

"Don't worry, I'm not going to let anything happen to Lalisa." Jennie looked back at Lisa.

"Concern Jennie is new." Lisa's friends said it in their inner selves.

"From now on, you should always stay beside me. Every day, every time, anywhere, and whenever you should stay beside me. " Jennie said in a demanding tone.

"I can't do that. Don't worry, I had my friends with me, and I know how to handle myself." Lisa assured her that since she was Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, a spoiled one, she was going to get what she wanted.

"No, you will stay close to me forever. I don't think that these friends of yours can handle any harm and even try to protect you. " Lisa's friends rolled their eyes and were annoyed by what Jennie had said.

Is she insulting us indirectly? Lisa's friends said this in their thoughts.

"Stay with me, OK?" Jennie asked Lisa, but Lisa shook her head, which made Jennie frown.

"Nothing bad will happen to me, okay? Jisoo has already made peace between the poor and the rich. Let's just ignore the rumors or gossip and pretend nothing happened." Jennie rolled her eyes when she heard Jisoo's name from Lisa's mouth.

"What if someone attacks or attempts to hurt you?" Jennie raised her eyebrows.

"Fight them back. They can't really ambush us because they will fight against me and my friends. We are strong enough." Jennie clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Really?" Lisa nodded. "Then, why on earth did they leave you when I beat you up in the cafeteria? Where are they when I ambush you at the west gate? What did they do when I bullied you or the other students bullied you? You always get hurt and you can't even do anything about it. Such a bunch of cowards and weaklings. "

All of a sudden, someone laughed sarcastically, and they all looked where the laugh came from. Its Rosè

"It's really amusing to watch your bully become so concerned about you when she is the root of all shits in your life, Lisa." Rosé pretends to wipe away her invisible tears from laughing.

"You are not just violent and ruthless, you are also blind. You think we didn't do anything, but the truth is we also pulled a prank on them as revenge. We treated Lisa's injuries, we helped her escape some bullies, and we took care of Lisa. " Rosie looked directly into Jennie's eyes.

"What happened to Lisa is your fault, Jennie Kim. If it's not just because of your petty reason, she will never experience hardships like that." she added.

"You are brave, don't you? You have the guts to talk to me like we are on the same level. Listen here you chipmunk girl, I already apologized to Lalisa. She forgave me. And if you are still upset about what happened, sadly to say, but I will never go lower myself just to apologize to someone like you. " Jennie leaned against the backrest of the chair and crossed her arms.

"I was just telling the truth that you can't protect Lalisa like I can. It is her security and safety we are talking about here. You see, you had two male friends, but they couldn't even fight some bullies. They chose to be bystanders. All of you, just accept the fact that you can't protect your friend and you guys are not suitable to be her friend. "

Rosie clenched her palm into a fist, but she kept her face calm even though she was raging inside.

"We can't protect her the same way you can because you have the money to hire a bodyguard and the power to control everyone, but if you don't have money and aren't a Kim, you're just nothing but an arrogant fucking bitch. " Jennie glared at her and Rosé looked at her with the same intensity.

"Don't underestimate us. We are cowards and weaklings, but she can depend on us. We will never leave her and are not going to stop being good friends with her. We already had her, and we can figure everything out by ourselves without your money and power. Therefore, get lost, you son of a bitch." Byul hold Rosé hand under the table, calming her.

Rosé was about to stand up from her seat and might have attacked Jennie, but Byul stopped her and Lisa immediately spoke.

"Jeez, ladies relax. You didn't have to be so serious about this; as I previously stated, nothing will happen. Let's ignore the people and focus on ourselves, understand?" Lisa asked both sides. "I ask once more, do you understand?"

"Yeah." Jennie and Rosé answered in sync that made Lisa sighed in relief.

"Good, Jennie Kim and Rosie should be good to each other and be civil. Both of you should shake hands as a sign of peace. " Lisa grabs Rosie and Jennie's right hand.

"Shake hands." Lisa repeated and the two did a quick shake hands, Jennie and Rosie immediately grab hand sanitizer to clean their right hands.

"Aishh these two." Lisa and her friends said in their thoughts.

"Bear, I think you need to go back to your work. Your manager noticed you only cleaning one area, which is here at our table. " Lisa stole a glance at the cashier, where Seulgi's manager was.

"Yeah, talk to you guys later." Seulgi bid her goodbye and started working.

"I have to go now, guys. I still have part time." Jungkook stood up from his seat. He also bid his goodbye.

"Let's just see each other tomorrow. I think all of us had work today." Byul said, and they all nodded.

Everyone left except Rosie, Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo. They are all still sitting and just looking at each other, except Jennie, who is just staring at Lisa.

"Are we just going to have a staring contest here?" Jisoo asked, and suddenly Rosie's phone vibrated.

"Lis, we had an interview later at 3 PM." Rosie put down her phone.

"Interview? For what? " Jisoo looked at Lisa and Rosie back and forth.

"A job interview." Rosie answered, and Lisa sighed.

"I thought Byul had already given you a job." Jisoo asked Lisa.

"Yes she is, but it's just more of a sideline. She needed a new picture only twice a month. " Lisa answered.

"What job did you guys apply for?"

"Waitress." Rosie and Lisa answered in sync.

"Both of you don't look like you like the job."

"Because we are, the pay is high, but the work is hard." Lisa finished her drink.

"I already offered both of you a job, but you didn't accept it, so bare with it." Jennie looked at her cousin with confusion.

"Shall we go home now? I want to take a nap first. " Rosie agreed with Lisa.

They all stood up from their seats. Lisa and Rosie bid their goodbye to the Kims'. The Kims' rode in their car while Rosie and Lisa walked to the bus stop.

"I hate it." Jisoo, Rosé, Jennie, and Lisa said in their thoughts.

'I hate that we living in different two sides.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.2K 63
Lisa hated her. Everything about her. Fucking Miss Perfect. Rich parents, pretty face, good grades and by the way also the schools student representa...
29.9K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
1K 45 1
A marriage journey of two friends. One was in love and the other one was broken. How an unrehearsed marriage brought them closer and turned into a lo...
1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...