Till Stars Stop Shining

By WhoIsNiniStyles

"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley st... More

Foreward
Crash
Hospital
Strange Guys
Coffee Shop
Girl in Blood
Plans
Who's that?
Am I Dreaming?
Cuts and Blood
Truly Madly Deeply
Scars?
I'm not dead yet
A walk to remember
Whipped
Songs and Contracts
She'll leave us?
Tears and sweatshirts
Her?
Trips and feelings
Yours
Promise
A ghost with a smile
Thank You and Sequel

Fallen Stars

22 10 3
By WhoIsNiniStyles

NIALL'S POV:

I feel like, I'm just left with half my heart. Honestly, I've never felt so alone. I see her, my Miley, going away from me. But hey! She'll become what she always wanted and I couldn't be less proud of her. But...

"C'mon Liv let's go!", Liam said. His cheeks were tear stained like the rest of ours. Liv was crying uncontrollably. I've never seen her like this. Out of both the sisters, Liv was the one who always hid her feelings and was secretly protective of Miley. God, she's only 13, she shouldn't suppress her feelings. It gives me relief to see her let it all out.

"L-liam, she's g-gone", she stuttered while crying.

"I know baby, but she'll visit us in a month or two or maybe sooner", he soothed her.

"Yes Livie, she'll be back and we have calls and texts too, right?", Zayn said.

She nodded and we made our way back to the cars.

*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*

ZAYN'S POV:

It's been three weeks since Miley's gone, and we're out on tour. We have Liv with us. To be honest, she's not a normal kid. I mean, I thought having a kid on tour will be a bit hectic, but it has turned out to be fun! After our shows, we hangout with her. None of the girls are here with us, Perrie has Little Mix business, El has Uni, Dani is busy with X factor. It's just us and Liv. Niall has been acting weird, he doesn't eat much and stays quiet. That's not like him at all..

"Hey Liv? Let's go eat something!",

"Sure! Have you seen what's trending on twitter?", She asked us.

"What?", I asked.

"Check."

I opened my twitter to see 'Niley' was trending. Apparently, someone took their pictures from the airport.

"Niall, did you see?", Liam asked him.

He just nodded a no and continued with staring at the empty plate kept in front of him.

"Lad c'mon, all of us miss Miles. You gotta eat now! It's not like without you eating, she'll come back. We want our Nialler back.", Liam said.

"Wait, but what's Niley?", Harry asked. This boy is so clueless.

"It's Niall and Miley's ship name, you dummy!", Liv said and smirked.

"What ship?", He asked. Oh boy...

"You're dumb Styles.", Liv huffed.

"Run Liv run", he said and it started their chasing game.

After Harry realised what Niley is, we sat down for dinner. All of us filled our plates except Niall.

"Niall, please eat something.", Lou requested.

"I don't want to.", He said in a monotone voice.

"Niall, I won't ask twice.", Liam said in a stern tone. I don't blame him, Niall has to stay healthy, he has almost stopped eating. Sometimes we do get tired to telling him this and then it gets frustrating.

"I said, I don't want to! You don't understand!", He shouted at Liam and stormed off to his bunk.

"Fine then, don't eat!", Liam replied in a high tone, and stormed off too.

I saw Liv, sat down quietly and stared at the floor. I motioned Harry to take her away.

"Don't plan on going to console them. Just give time.", Lou said as I was about to get up.

"Yeah.", I said quietly.

Two of us had our dinner in silence. I went around to see Niall in his bunk, sleeping. Liam was on phone and I think it is Miley.

"Miles, he doesn't eat!", He said.

"Really? When?"

"Okay then, see ya in two weeks!"

Is Miley coming here in two weeks? What is happening?

"Is Miley coming here?", I asked Liam.

"Yeah, don't tell Niall though. It's a surprise.", He said.

"Okay", I said and went.

From past few days, I've seen all of us are getting distant. Nobody even has full conversations. I'm scared what's happening to us as friends. All of us have become broken, all of us dealing with ouselves on the inside. I hope once Miley is here, it gets better. Liam and Niall better end whatever is going on between them.

I went to my bunk to sleep because we have early sound checks tomorrow. I hope things get better.

I woke up to sound of someone's loud foot thuds. I grumbled and woke up.

"Z-zayn?", Liv's weak voice came through the bathroom.

"What? Livie? What happened?", I asked as I saw her in a limp condition, lying on the floor. I snapped out of my sleepy self and sat down on my knees next to her. Her face was facing the opposite side, I swiftly got hold of her face and made her face me.

"Oh my god!", I whisper yelled. Blood was streaming down her mouth and she her eyes were slowly drooping.

"Livie, hon. Stay with me!", I said and gave small pats on her cheek and back.

"Guys! Liam! Niall! Lou! Haz!!", I yelled at the top of my lungs. I heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom.

"What is it-", Harry stopped speaking as he saw Liv.

"Oh my-", Liam said and grabbed a tissue paper and kneeled down next to Liv.

"For god's sake Harry! Don't stand there call Paul!", I yelled at the shocked boy.

"Lou, get me some water", Liam said. I don't know how but Liam always remained calm in every type of situation. Like, he knew what to do all the time. His doctor instincts were coming out now.

Niall was also on the floor with us, trying to keep Liv's eyes open.

"Livie, I'll share my muffin with you just put up with us for a while.", He muttered. He was saying all the sweet words as well as sniffling a bit.

"Lads, Paul is here! Quick!", Harry yelled. Liam picked her up and ran outside the tour bus. Me and Niall followed them.

We sat down in Paul's SUV and drove to the hospital. All of us kept muttering encouraging words to Liv. All of us had tear stained face. Oh the magic this girl has on us...

"L-liam, call Mile-", she could'nt finish her sentence. Her eyes slowly closed.

"Liv! C'mon baby, stay with us!", I whispered and patted her cheek. More hot tears made their way down my cheek.

"Quick Paul!", Lou yelled.

We arrived at the hospital and the nurses laid Liv on the strecher and took her in. Liam filled all the paperwork and the doctors took my Liv with them.

---20 Minutes Later---

"She'll be okay, right?", Niall whispered.

"Of course, she will be Ni." Liam said and hugged him.

From past 20 minutes we've been sitting like this. Waiting for doctor to come and tell us if Liv's okay or not.

"I'll go call Miley.", I said and got up.

"Don't you think she'll be worried like anything?, Lou said. He's right. Miley can not see anything happening to Liv. She'll straight up freak out.

"Yeah she will, but it's the right thing to do. She deserves to know.", Niall said.

"Yeah, she's her sister afterall.", I chimed in.

I pulled out my phone and called Miles. I hope she doesn't freak out.

"Miles?"

"Zayn? Hey!", Her voice came. I put the phone on speaker so that the lads could hear.

"L-liv's not well.", I staright up said.

"Wait. What? W-what happened?", She said. God, she's freaking out.

"She's a wee bit serious, she asked for you. We're at the hospital." I said slowly.

Nothing, I got no reply from the other side.

"Miley?" I said. After a good pause she started speaking again. Except she was choking and crying this time.

"P-please take care of her. I'm coming as soon as possible. I'll c-catch the next flight.", She choked.

"Okay, please take care Miles, nothing will happen to Liv. All of us are here for her.", I said and smiled a bit.

"Yeah, I'll see you s-soon.", She said and hung up.

Immediatly after the call, I recieved a text from her saying she will reach here by tomorrow afternoon.

I sighed and shut off my phone.

"She'll be here by tomorrow afternoon.", I said.

All the guys nodded except Harry. He was sitting on the floor with his head down. I know this situation affects Harry more than any of us. He is the closest to Livie. When I say closest, I mean CLOSEST. I went and sat down next to him. I know my words won't have any effect on him and what he's feeling so I sat there, next to him and held him tight. Guess, all of us are like fallen stars.

Hello everyone! Long time!!! This is the second last chapter of TSSS. Can't believe it's gonna end:(

Hope y'all enjoyed it!

Vote and Comment!!!

*throws cupcakes at you*

Love,N

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

641K 15.1K 41
I ran into the hospital doors not daring to let the tears spill out. I probably looked like a wreck! I hadn’t slept or ate anything since I got the c...
2.4K 144 13
Louis Tomlinson thinks that he's the only half-demon on Earth. Born in Hell, he never got to experience what it was like to be a normal human. He is...
1.1M 40.8K 58
[✓] ∥ "What do you fear most?" At my childish question, she smiles and looks down. In all honesty, I thought we were going to have to stay there all...
3M 81.4K 35
[✓] ∥ It all happened in a split second. One moment I was on his back, and the next one I was lying on the ground, watching the man who would be resp...