Love Sacrifice ✑ SATZU (COMPL...

By FlamingSapphires

❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3... More

00
01
02
03
04
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ❤️
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
A/N
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
A/N
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
A/N
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
A/N

56

1.1K 67 7
By FlamingSapphires

Tzuyu woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. She groggily sat up from the edge her bed and started looking for her phone because she just threw it somewhere on her bed after the call with Shuhua.

She lifted her pillow and saw her phone underneath. Her eyes were still half closed as she stared at the caller ID but again it was just a number.

She answered the call and lay down on her bed again and closed her eyes. She still feel drowsy.

[Good morning baby ---]

Tzuyu immediately ended the call as she already knew who had called her.

She looked at her wall clock and saw the time, it was 7:50 in the morning.

She sighed and got up from her bed and she went straight to the bathroom to take a bath and to fully wake herself up.

Minutes passed, Tzuyu was now ready to go out and meet Shuhua outside.

Before she finally left her unit, Tzuyu put on her facemask and black cap.

She went outside the building and she quickly saw Shuhua's luxurious car parking in front of the building.

Shuhua got out of her car to take a good look at Tzuyu. "You're such a daddy material." she said flirtatiously while looking at Tzuyu from head to toe.

Tzuyu was wearing only an all black polo, jeans and sneakers. Even though she is wearing a cap and mask, Tzuyu’s attractiveness is still visible and eye-catching.

Tzuyu just shrugged and slided the mask down on her chin. "Where will we go?" she asked. She completely ignored Shuhua had said.

"Dad want to meet you to discuss something and I insisted to pick you up." Shuhua replied then she grinned widely. "Hop inside." She added and returned to the driver's seat.

Tzuyu didn't utter a word because she didn't want to have a long conversation to the girl she was with.

When they were both inside the car, Shuhua quickly drove towards where they were going.

"Have you had breakfast yet?" Shuhua asked and glanced quickly at Tzuyu then back on the road.

"I haven't eaten yet." Tzuyu replied briefly without looking at Shuhua.

"Great! Let's stop at a restaurant nearby first. I'll treat you." Shuhua exclaimed and smiled at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu looked at her as she couldn't believe how the latter would act as a girlfriend to her. She just shrugged her shoulders as she continued to watch the outside.

When Shuhua spotted a good and fancy restaurant, she parked her car right away.

"We're going to eat here, baby." Shuhua exclaimed and removed her seatbelt.

Tzuyu didn't say anything as she just removed her seatbelt and got out of the car without waiting for Shuhua.

"Tss. Rude." Shuhua murmurs then she pouts. She also got out of her car.

She ran over to Tzuyu and clung on the taller girl's arm. Tzuyu get startled and tries to get off from Shuhua but the shorter woman increasingly tightened the grip on her arm.

"Get off." Tzuyu commands but Shuhua shook her head in disapproval.

"Nope~"

Tzuyu just let out a sigh knowing that the girl next to her was so stubborn. She covered half of her face with the facemask she was wearing.

"Let's go." Shuhua pulled Tzuyu to enter inside the restaurant.

They were about to enter but Tzuyu quickly turned around when she saw the person coming out.

it was Sana with her cousin Momo.

Shuhua was confused as to why Tzuyu seemed to be hiding from someone. She looked at the glass door of the restaurant and there she saw Sana coming out of the restaurant. An evil plan came out of Shuhua's mind then she smirked.

She pulled Tzuyu closer to her and cupped the taller girl's face. And that caught the attention of Sana and Momo because the two blocked their way.

Tzuyu's eyes widened in shock at what Shuhua was doing in front of Sana.

"Uhmmm excuse us?" Sana said and politely smiled at the girl. She completely had no idea that Shuhua and Tzuyu were in front of her.

Sana looked at the taller girl but the woman was just looking down.

Tzuyu was praying that Sana wouldn't recognize her. It also helps her that she wears a mask and a cap to hide her face.

Shuhua turned around and Sana was surprised when she realized it was Shuhua.

"Oops sorry." Shuhua said and move a bit to give way to Sana and Momo.

"Don't block the way if you want to flirt around." Momo said irritably and looked at Shuhua and Tzuyu before she pulled Sana with her and started walking away.

Momo still doesn't want Shuhua to be around with Sana.

Sana glanced again at Shuhua and the girl, Tzuyu, before she continued walking with Momo.

Tzuyu finally sighed in relievethat the two Japanese girls were no longer in her sight.

Shuhua laughed when she saw how nervous Tzuyu had been earlier. "Afraid to get caught cheating by your girlfriend?"

Tzuyu glared at her, "I'm not cheating." she said and rolled her eyes.

"Fine. Let's just eat." Shuhua said and pulled Tzuyu with her inside the restaurant.

----------

"Tzuyu is still not here ?!" Do Hyun frustratedly question the theater club members.

Everyone nods their head.

DoHyun let out a sigh then looked in Sana's direction. "Have you already contact her?"

Sana nodded, "Yes, coach but she doesn't respond to my calls and messages."

Sana also wonders why Tzuyu didn’t show up in their last practice. She knows this rehearsal is very important because the performance will start tomorrow and they have to accomplish it perfectly now.

Sana looked at her phone again and sent a text message to Tzuyu, telling her that the coaches were furious and pressured now because she hadn’t shown up yet.

Sana sighed as she scrolled up and down their inbox, expecting Tzuyu to seen her messages.

She has not received a message from Tzuyu since last night and this morning. She starts to worry about Tzuyu and she even plans to go to the taller girl's place but she also realizes that she has no idea where Tzuyu lives.

"Damn it. This is Tzuyu's first time to ditch the last practice." Dohyun could no longer stop himself from cursing in frustration.

"Everyone went back on training!" Dohyun commanded.

"But coach... Tzuyu have the important role here ---" Taehyung was cut off when Dohyun looked at him which scared him to death.

"Just keep practicing even without Tzuyu. Understand?" Dohyun said sternly.

"Yes, coach." Everyone's response, they were afraid that their male coach would scold them even more.

Dohyun approaches Suzy to talk about preparations for the big day tomorrow for the theater club.

"Where's Elkie?" Dohyun asked Suzy.

Suzy put down her phone and looked at Dohyun, "I can't contact her either."

Dohyun messed his hair and placed both his hands on his waist. "Why everyone is out of contact now?" he asked.

Suzy just shrugged and also wondered why.

On the other hand, Sana is approached by Nayeon and Jihyo.

"Did you had a fight with Tzuyu?" Nayeon asked as soon as she approached Sana.

Sana shook her head, "We were fine yesterday but I don't know why she suddenly didn't contact me." she suddenly felt sad.

Sana wondered if she had said or done something yesterday that made Tzuyu feel bad. Or there is another reason.

"Tzuyu don't usually ditch last practice knowing how she loves to perform on stage and she wants it perfect to give a great performance." Jihyo said.

"You're right Jihyo." Nayeon agreed with what her friend said. "By the way, Tzuyu isn't here. How can you start training?" Nayeon asked Sana because there are many scenes where Sana and Tzuyu act.

That's another of Sana's problems. Some of the theater members could continue their act but most of them therefore could not act if they were not with Tzuyu. They can't actually train well without Tzuyu's presence especially since Tzuyu has the biggest role.

"I don't know---" Sana's words didn't continue when someone spoke behind them.

"Sana," the man's voice caught the attention of the three girls.

"Chan, what are you doing here?" Sana asked as Chan suddenly appeared in front of them knowing that Chan was not part of the theater club.

"Mr. DoHyun asked me to accompany you for a moment as a temporary exchange in Tzuyu's role, since she's not here." Chan said shyly. "He also said you'll be more comfortable acting if you're with me right now." He added.

"Don't worry, Sana. Chan is good at acting. It runs in our blood." Nayeon proudly stated, flexing her and her cousin about being good at acting field.

Sana isn't sure if she can do well if her partner isn't Tzuyu, "Uhmm okay."

"Then we'll start the practice and ...." Jihyo left first to pick up the script and immediately returned. "Here. Read Tzuyu's line." she said to Chan.

Chan smiled and nodded. "I'll do my best." then he glanced at Sana. "Shall we start?"

Sana nodded at him. "All right."

------------

Sana checked the time on her wristwatch. It's 11:40 in the evening.

she was very tired after the last hectic training because they had to work hard on themselves and did well in the last pravtice, she was also thankful for Chan’s help and they held the training well even without Tzuyu.

After their very hard final practice, she went straight to their mansion to have a talk with her father.

She have a feeling that her father is the reason why Tzuyu didn't show up today. But the conversation she had with her father didn't went well and it gotten worse.

They also talked about something she didn’t expect them to talk about. Her father told her everything. And about Tzuyu.

But ofcourse she didn't believe everything her father had said. She thought that her dad was just messing with her and trying to destroy her relationship with Tzuyu and to make her return to Japan.

And now her mind was confused and her thoughts are complicated. Many questions went through her mind after hernfather told her something she did not expect.

She shrugged thoughtfully when she now felt stress after a long and exhausted day.

She is now walking to the bus stop area. The street lights was blinking and the street was empty. She was the only one walking down the street. It kinda gives her the thrill and chills of being alone on a lonely street. She adjusted her jacket as a cold breeze touched her exposed skin.

She looked down when she noticed her right shoelace loose. She bent down to fix it. She smiled bitterly as she remembered something.

"You'll slip again if this shoelace is undone well."

'I can still think of her at times like this.' She thought and tied her shoes neatly and stood up.

She started walking again and came back to look in front of her. She suddenly stopped when she saw the woman's figure in the distance. It's walking in her path.

She suddenly felt her heart drop in fear as the woman slowly approaching her. She could not clearly see the woman's face because of the broken light pole it's still blinking in its place. She backed away when she felt that she's in danger.

She suddenly thought of running but before she could turn around, she bumped to a man behind her.

The man held both her shoulders. "Nice to see you again, Sana." said the man.

Sana looked up to see the man's face. Her eyes widened when she realized that it was Lucas..

Lucas grinned and his eyes went to the woman in front, who was now close to where Sana and Lucas were standing.

"I didn't expect you to ask me for help." Lucas said, grinning broadly.

"I just don't have a choice." The woman said.

Sana seemed to stiffen by hearing the familiar voice.

She slowly turned around to see if her guess was right.

She gulped at the extreme nervousness she felt.

'Why?' Sana asked herself as soon as she clearly saw the woman's face.

She could not believe what she saw in front of her.

Sana met the woman's cold and dead eyes. No emotion to be seen. It was very different.

"T-tzuyu ...." Sana whispered between her breaths.

Then a handkerchief covered her nose and mouth.

She tried not to inhale the chloroform smell from the handkerchief, Lucas had placed to cover her nose and mouth, but she failed to do so because Lucas was stronger than her.

With one breath her vision gradually blurred and she slowly felt drowsy and dizzy.

She reached out her hands to ask Tzuyu for help but unexpectedly, Tzuyu just stared at her then she turned her back on Sana and started walking away. Sana felt her heart ache to see Tzuyu walking away from her.

'Tzuyu ..... why?'

A tear escaped from Sana's eyes as she just stared at Tzuyu's back she then completely lost consciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3K 2K 69
How far will you go for the person you love the most? Are you willing to forget the past for the present? WARNING: MATURED CONTENT TWICE SATZU GENDER...
37.5K 761 18
Another fanfic story on MiTzu (Mina x Tzuyu) and it's gxg! "I'm just hurting myself...Maybe i am avoiding Tzuyu, after all...So i won't hurt myself...
7.4K 384 38
LYD: Vengance Twice Fanfic (Jeong x Mina) Warning!: Genderbend Story Started: 09/20/23 Finished: 01/21/24
71.1K 5.2K 53
I want to love you but I can't. I'm stupid for love. If love is the type of accident that I would be involved with, hit me many times then. If love m...