Animal

By DucksFan1015

Mike Shinoda moves to Agoura Hills for the last two years of high school. He meets up with a couple new frien... More

Animal
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 19

833 31 14
By DucksFan1015

Chapter 19

Chester took his hand as they walked out of school together. It was Halloween and Mike was excited. He was going to be a police officer. Chester said he was going to throw a Halloween party at his place so everyone could come over and have a good time. Mike warned him that no alcohol was allowed and Chester sighed but nodded. He'd been very careful around Chester and the alcohol subject but Chester seemed to be handling it ok.

"Hey Farrell!" Chester called. Dave and Brad turned around and grinned at them. Mike smiled at the two of them.

"Chester's throwing a Halloween party tonight. You guys are welcome to come over."

"Oh we are!" Dave said with a grin, "Just wait til you see our great costumes."

"Dave is being a fox," Brad said and Dave huffed.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are! You sent me a picture. Along with the caption: Do you think I'll get girls in this adorable costume?"

Mike laughed and Chester grinned before squeezing his hand and kissing him softly.

"Mikey is being a cop," Chester said with a grin, "He's going to arrest me for all the naughty things I've done."

"Your sentenced for life in my bed," Mike snickered and Chester laughed at him. Dave closed his eyes and shook his head.

"Ew. Please do not say that whenever I'm in earshot."

Chester grinned at Mike as they climbed into the car and drove off. Chester pulled up to his house and smiled slightly before leaning over and giving him a kiss.

"I'll see you at eight tonight ok?"

"Yep. See you," Mike said returning the kiss. Chester's hand came up to his face and he deepened their kiss. Mike ran his hands through Chester's hair as they continued the kiss. It seemed like forever until Chester finally broke apart and rested his forehead against Mike's with his eyes closed, breathing deeply. Mike stroked his cheek softly before kissing him again.

"I'll see you tonight baby. Now go get in that surprise costume you've been talking about," Mike said and Chester smiled slightly.

"It's nothing big. I just didn't want you to know so it'll be a surprise to you."

Mike grinned and gave Chester a quick kiss on the nose before getting out of the car. Chester gave him a wave before driving off down the street. Mike watched him go before heading up to his house to get changed into his costume and get ready for the party.

At seven thirty, he got into his cop uniform and smiled as he hooked the handcuffs to his belt and put the hat on his dresser. The hat would just get in the way. He liked the way the costume looked. He looked out the window to see Dave's truck sitting in the driveway. He was hitching a ride with them today. He hurried out of the house, calling a goodbye to his mom, and then ran to the car. He couldn't wait to see Chester.

"Someone's excited," Dave said and Mike noticed that Dave really was a fox. He'd dyed his normally brownish-red hair bright orange and had whiskers on his face. Brad was a clown. That worked.

"Hello officer," Brad grinned at him, "Good luck keeping yourself under control in those pants."

"Oh shut up. It's a party, not a sex night."

"But you want to have sex," Dave grinned as they drove towards Chester's house. Music was pounding and Mike could hear it before Chester's house came into view. People were everywhere. Cars were parked everywhere and costumes were everywhere. It was insane.

"Holy shit," Dave muttered as they parked on the street and climbed out of the car. Mike led them towards the house and they walked inside. It was totally chaotic. People were dancing everywhere, making out on the couch, drinking, and talking. Drinking. What the fuck? He took a glass from the counter and took a sip. He grinned. It was just pop. No alcohol. Thank god. He'd lost Dave and Brad even though they were pretty noticeable. He sighed and leaned against the counter.

"Hellllooo officer," someone purred in his ear. He turned around and smiled when he saw Chester standing there. Chester was a vampire. He was wearing black clothes with a red and black cape. He had plastic fangs in his mouth and a bit of makeup around his eyes and on his face. His hair was stuck up. He looked hot. Mike smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Hello there," he said softly. Chester smiled at him before taking his hand and walking with him.

"So what do you want to do? I didn't expect so many people to show up. Sure I expected a lot, just not this many," Chester said as they wandered through Chester's house. Mike shrugged.

"I don't know, you're the owner of the house here," Mike said and Chester smiled slightly at him before grabbing an apple off the table and removing his fangs before taking a bite.

"Well I'm going to eat this cause I'm pretty damn hungry. I spent the entire day setting this thing up and it's going to be hell when I have to clean it up."

"Yea I bet so. I can help if you want," Mike said and Chester shook his head.

"Nah this is my mess. I gotta fix it," he said softly. Mike glanced at him and saw his eyes were cast down. Had he been referencing to the alcohol incident again? Mike put his arm around him.

"You look good tonight," Mike said and Chester smiled before finishing his apple and popping his fangs back in his mouth.

"So do you," Chester said as he kissed Mike softly. Mike reached his hand around and grabbed Chester's ass. Chester moaned softly into his mouth and Mike continued to kiss him. They were standing now and Mike reached both of his hands down to Chester's ass. Chester groaned and pressed his hips against Mike's body. Mike squeezed his ass and Chester's eyes shot open as he gasped into Mike's mouth.

"Mmmm, Chester," Mike moaned, "I fucking love you."

Chester pushed against him and Mike felt the other boy's hard cock against his thigh. He groaned and kissed him, pushing Chester back against the wall. Chester wrapped his arms around Mike's shoulders and then wrapped his legs around Mike's waist as they kissed. Mike kept his hands on Chester's ass, rubbing his hands all over his boyfriend's ass and making him moan into his mouth.

"How about we take this upstairs," Chester panted. Mike smiled slightly and Chester grabbed his hand and they ran out of the room. Chester opened the door to his room and then locked it behind them. He leaped on Mike and they fell backwards onto the bed. Chester was attacking him with kisses everywhere. All over his neck and face. Mike moaned softly as Chester bit down on his neck.

"I'll make you mine," Chester hissed through his fangs. Mike kissed him hard and then grabbed at the other boy's ass again.

"I can't wait to get inside that tight little ass of yours," Mike breathed as he kissed Chester again. Chester moaned and Mike grinned as an idea came over him. He rolled over on the bed so Chester was below him. Chester's hands fell away from him and his head lolled back on the bed. Mike slowly put his hand around Chester's hardened cock and began to stroke him. Chester was completely out of it. So Mike slowly unhooked the handcuffs from his belt and then with speed that even surprised him, locked one of Chester's wrists up and handcuffing him to the top of the bed. Chester's eyes shot open.

"M-Mike?" Chester asked as he struggled underneath him, "Mike what are you doing?"

"Sshh, settle down baby, you've been a naughty boy," Mike said with a small smile. Chester struggled underneath him.

"Ok, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Mike, please, I was just worried you'd be mad. It was just a few drinks. I swear, I didn't even feel any different."

Mike sat back in shock as Chester closed his eyes. His body was shaking and Mike didn't know what to say.

"Ches....I....," Mike started. Chester shook his head.

"I know you're disappointed in me. I promised you I would tell you and I didn't. I was just afraid you'd get mad."

"Ches.....," Mike said softly but he didn't know what to say. He had been all excited to have sex with Chester and now he was finding out that Chester had drank without him knowing.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Chester sobbed as he pulled against the handcuffs. Mike put a hand to the side of his face and kissed him gently.

"It's ok baby. It's ok. I'm not angry," Mike said. Chester opened his eyes and stared up at him. He looked so sad. His eye makeup had started to run. Mike shook his head.

"I get that it'll be hard to get away from the drinks. But I did tell you that you'd be punished if you didn't tell me," he said softly. Chester's body shook with sobs.

"Please, please, I won't do it again. You can take all my money and all the drinks. Please, Mike," Chester begged him. Mike leaned down and kissed him gently, wiping the tears away.

"Ssshh, baby, it'll be ok," he whispered. Chester squirmed underneath him as Mike slowly pulled down his pants and took in Chester's hard erection. He smiled slightly as he stroked Chester's cock through his boxers. The other boy moaned through his tears. And then he squeezed Chester's cock tightly. Chester yelped in pain and struggled against the handcuffs again. He kissed Chester softly and felt Chester let him in. Their tongues clashed and Chester moaned softly into his mouth. And all of a sudden, Mike realized there was no way he could punish this boy for what he'd done. He couldn't hurt Chester like that. So he kissed him again and he felt Chester kiss him back. Mike stroked his hands underneath Chester's shirt, feeling every inch of the beautiful boy underneath him. Mike heard the clinking of the handcuffs against the bed rail and smiled slightly as he reached up and slowly undid the locks on them. They fell away and Chester's arms immediately wrapped around him.

"Mmm, Mikey," Chester moaned as they kissed hard again. Mike bit down gently on his ear and Chester moaned again before unbuttoning Mike's uniform and tossing it away. Mike felt hands running over his chest and he crashed their lips together again. The room was full of their gasps and moans as their bodies moved against each other. Chester was tugging at Mike's belt and pants and Mike helped him get those off before he grinded against Chester. Chester gasped and moaned as their erections came into contact again. He saw pleasure written across the other boy's face. He tugged Chester's shirt over his head and removed the cape he'd been wearing. He dragged his tongue up Chester's stomach to his collarbone where he sucked gently and then kissed up his neck. Chester moaned as Mike licked his ear and then kissed his nose, before leaning down and sucking on Chester's lower lip. Chester was a moaning mess. His eyes were closed and his head rolled back and forth on the bed. He was out of it. Mike leaned down next to his ear.

"I can't wait to fuck that tight little ass of yours, here you scream," he whispered huskily and Chester moaned louder. Mike smiled as he slowly started to stroke Chester's cock, letting his thumb travel over the tip every now and then creating waves of pleasure that rode through the other boy.

"Mike..Mike...I'm gonna cum. Mike, I'm gonna cum," Chester panted. Mike took Chester's boxers off of him and wrapped his mouth around Chester's cock. Chester gasped and screamed as he came hard into Mike's mouth. "MIKE!"

Mike swallowed Chester's sweet seed and then kissed him lightly, letting Chester taste himself on his lips. Chester groaned as Mike ran his hands over his chest.

"And to think, I never got to do what I wanted," Mike said softly as he stroked his hands over Chester's chest and then down to his thighs. Chester tensed up as Mike's hands made their way around his waist to his ass and he moaned softly.

"Fuck," Chester gasped as Mike dragged his fingers gently across Chester's ass. They kissed hard and Chester gasped loudly as he squeezed his ass again. Mike moaned as Chester's hands came to stroke his cock. God he loved this boy. He felt Chester's cock hard against his own once again and smiled. It was so easy to arouse this boy. Chester moaned as Mike reached his fingers around him and then stuck one of them inside him. Chester gasped as Mike slowly moved his finger around inside him. Once there were two, Chester moaned louder and Mike kissed him again, scissoring his fingers to stretch Chester. Mike moaned as he felt Chester start to move up and down on his fingers. Mike pushed his fingers as far inside of Chester as he could causing them both to moan loudly. Chester gasped as Mike removed his fingers and then spit into his hand to prepare his cock.

"God Mike, please hurry, please," Chester begged him. Mike lined up and then slowly pushed his cock inside of Chester. Chester gasped and moaned as his body arched off the bed. "Mm, god Mike. MIKE."

"Oh Chester, you're so hot," Mike moaned and Chester groaned again. It felt so good to be pushed inside Chester like this. Chester reached his hands into Mike's hair and pulled him down for them to kiss. He moaned into Chester's mouth. He pulled out of Chester's body and then thrust back in slowly causing Chester to moan hotly into his mouth. Mike held Chester's waist as he pulled out and thrust in again causing Chester to gasp in pleasure again. Chester's head fell back in the bed and he moaned.

"Oh baby, I want to make you feel so good," he said as Chester moaned again. Mike pulled out of Chester and then took Chester's hard cock into his mouth and let his tongue run around the tip of the other boy's cock. Chester moaned as he grabbed Mike's hair and pushed him down farther.

"Fuck, Mike, fuck, I want you inside me," Chester moaned and Mike licked the tip of his cock again before thrusting back inside of Chester. He continued to thrust in and out of Chester making the other boy squirm and moan underneath him. Chester's legs wrapped around his waist and Mike leant down to kiss him again. As they kissed, Mike pushed all the way in and Chester screamed into his mouth. He had found Chester's spot. But he didn't want it to end yet. He slowly pulled out and then thrust back in at the same pace. Chester moaned.

"Mike....please...Mike, I need you, I need you," he gasped. He wrapped his hand around Chester's cock and slowly began to stroke him causing Chester to moan louder. The sight of Chester so aroused caused his own moan to break free from his throat. Chester gasped as Mike ran his thumb over the tip of his cock and then thrust in hard again. Chester's scream echoed across the room. He'd found his spot again. He continued to thrust in getting harder and faster as he continued to hit Chester's spot, making him scream each time. He jerked Chester off at the same speed and then finally he couldn't handle the heat of being inside Chester and the pleasure the friction between them created.

"CHESTER!" he screamed as he came hard inside the boy who screamed along with him as he came all over their stomachs. Mike gasped as he slowly pulled out of Chester. Chester was laying limp on the bed, his chest rising and falling quickly.

"I love you baby," Mike whispered. Chester turned his head towards Mike and kissed him gently.

"Happy Halloween officer, you'll have to stop by more often," Chester said quietly. Mike smiled at him.

"And I wish you were more than just a creature of the night my beautiful vampire," he said softly as they kissed again. Chester smiled and snuggled into Mike's chest.

"Don't leave tonight. After the party's done. Just stay with me," Chester said with a smile. Mike nodded.

"Alright. I'll stay. But we should get back to the party."

"Yea."

They got dressed and then walked back downstairs. It was pretty late. Dave came over to them with a smirk.

"Where have you guys been? On second thought, don't answer that, anyway, I heard the neighbors complaining. We should probably shut the place down."

Chester nodded and then turned the music off, "Thanks for coming everyone! See you for Christmas! Everyone out!"

People left the party and Mike said goodbye to Dave and Brad before grabbing Chester around the waist.

"I'm exhausted baby," he said softly, "Let's get some rest and clean up in the morning."

"My thoughts exactly," Chester replied before kissing him lightly and leading them back up the stairs to the bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 112 8
[finished] Mike and Chester are at their honeymoon in Berlin. Chester likes to tease his husband and at the same time Mike discovers a strange fetish...
8.7K 544 20
Everyone became obsessed with the boy who they never knew until he disappeared. He seemed to vanish into thin air and rarely made contact with anyone...
5.9K 346 32
Mike Shinoda and Chester Bennington are in a loving/happy relationship, but things get tough and keep getting in the way, forcing them to push each o...
2.9K 126 31
WARNING: THIS BOOK CONTAINS SUICIDE, DEPRESSION, SEX AND SWEARING. IF ANY OF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, DO NOT READ! 21 Year Old Linkin Park fan girl, Ruby...