Mine | Lee Sangyeon ✓

By yvjimode

sangyeon is the leader of mafia who is obsessed with a simple girl "From now on, you're mine and under my pro... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapters 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28
Special Chapter
THANK YOU

chapter 27

1.3K 43 1
By yvjimode

[ Sangyeon pov ]

I woke up with Y/n as view. She looked adorable, I kissed her cheek and whispered "I love you princess" and walked out of the room closing the door softly.

I went downstairs to kitchen and finished making us a breakfast then suddenly I felt a figure behind me. I turned around and Y/n standing there.

"Good morning" I said as I hugged her. She hugged me back "Good morning too" she yawning.

"Let's eat. After that we're going somewhere" I said and she look at me weirdly.

"Where do you want to take me?" She asked and I started laughing.

"You know I love something secret" I said and she sit down in front of me and took the food.

"This is amazing!" She said and grabbing more pancakes. I smiled myself

"Come on just tell me" She said as she finished her food. I crossed my arms and look at her. "I won't tell you." I said with a chuckle.

The morning soon passed by quickly. Soon it was afternoon then evening, I have planned to do something special for Y/n today. She means the world to me and I wanted her to felt special.

[ Time skipped ]

I wanted her to remember this. It was around 6.00pm, I got Y/n blindfold on and she was smiling non stop. I was nervous and I hope she will be happy.

I hope this will be good, I have a ring on my pocket. "Where are we going Sangyeon?" She asked and I smiled and put my hands on her thighs.

"You will found out soon" I said

Once we arrived, I took the blindfold off her pretty eyes and she looked around.

[ Y/n pov ]

Sangyeon took the blindfold off and I rubbed my eyes. I opened and looked around, we were at the park and there's a set up of a table. I gasped and looked at him. Was he planned to do something here?

We walked to the table and sitting there. My curiosity is killed me. I want to know why he brought me here

"Why are we here" I asked curiously and he smiled at me. He held my hands and looked me in the eyes.

"Y/n" He held my hands tightly as I looked at him. "I don't know if you felt the same as me.." he started.

"But I love you. I am glad that I met you, I'm glad to have you in my life and be with you. I'm sorry if I hurt you" He said and started to bend down.

He took out something in his pocket and brought out a ring. "Y/n.. will you marry me?" He said and I nod excitedly.

"Yes! I would!" I said. He looked at me and I can telling that he looked so happy.

I held out my hands and he put the gorgeous ring on my finger. I was happy as my smile is growing big. He kissed me.

"I love you too Sangyeon" I said as I broke our kiss. He looked at me. "Thank you for accepting me Y/n" he said and I laughs. "Of course." I can't believe I fell in love with my kidnapped

"Great! I'm going to tell the world that you're mine" He laughs. "Hey!" I said and he hugged me tightly.

***

One chapter left before the ending. Happy ending is coming soon hehe :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 378 34
"You only belong to me" *mature content🔞*
17.4K 781 18
[[ Welcome To THE CASTLE ]] The school for only top students. Also the school where The Boyz and Y/n is having their moments. Even if it's one-sided...
10.3K 272 55
"You must help me. He is going to kill me once he finds out I'm gone." Heran rambled still not able to calm down. "Wow calm, who is he and why exactl...
19.9K 934 37
There's a girl who's inlove with a boy without knowing he is Mafia boss what if the girl find out the Truth that he try to hide all the time???? what...