I Don't Wanna Live Like A Bro...

By bmtharemylife

Katherine (Kathy) just moved to Sheffield for Senior year. She is pretty much having to start her life all ov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note - I'm So Sorry Guys
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 7

548 20 13
By bmtharemylife

** Kathy’s P.O.V. **

I woke up the next morning with somebody shaking me. I turned over and covered my body with the blanket hoping they would understand to leave me alone. The person stopped shaking me, so that was good. After a few seconds of silence there was a sudden blast of music right next to my ear.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” I screamed and saw Zahara laughing holding her IPod in her hand. I death glared her and she smiled at me innocently.

“Well, good morning to you. I think you should start getting ready if you want to hang out with the guys and I” She said. I immediately got up and searched for some clothes. I decided to wear a purple tank top with a Linkin Park jacket, normal jeans and my black combat boots. I went to the kitchen and saw two plates full of pancakes. I smiled and sat down.

“So where are we going today to hang out with them?” I asked her, while she took a bite out of her pancakes and smiled.

“Ummm, first we are just going to hang out at this place then later we are coming back to my house because we need to change and then have some more fun.” She said. I looked at her confused and raised an eyebrow.

“More fun? Why do I need to change clothes?” I asked her. She chuckled.

“Well, I don’t think you want to go to a club dressed like that…” She answered.

“Club? How are we even supposed to get in the club, anyway?” I asked her.

“Don’t worry I’m friends with the owner. He will let us in without any complications.” She said while she finished her plate. I finished mine and got out of the house. We finally arrived at a calm and quiet  park. Luke and Sam were standing in the middle of it, waving at us. I walked up to them and hugged them both.

“So what do you guys want to do?” Sam asked at us. I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what to say.

“Um, let’s just go somewhere nice, I need to smoke and I think Kathy would like that too.” She said pointing at me. Sam nodded while Luke stared at me a bit confused.

“You smoke?” He asked me. I took out a cigarette and started smoking it.

“Me? Smoke? Never. I hate smoking so much. I mean eeeewwww who smokes anyways?” I answered his question sarcastically and passed the pack at Zahara who gladly took  it. Everyone started laughing. Zahara gave me the pack back and I was putting it back in my bag when Luke frowned.

“What?” I asked him.

“Well aren’t you going to offer me one?” He said pouting his bottom lip. God, he looked so adorable. I had to resist the urge to squeal and blush. I just smiled and handed him the packet. I looked at Sam and offered him too. He refused it. I shrugged and took another puff.

“Nah, I’m the only person here who doesn’t smoke. At least in five years I will be the one laughing when you guys will come to me crying about having lung cancer.” He said joking around. I shook my head and put the pack in my bag. We all sat down under a tree which was facing this small lake. I leaned my back against the tree and Luke sat next to me. God, he was so cute and funny… Sam and Zahara just sat in front of us.

“So, you guys all know that I sing. Do you guys have any musical talent?” I asked them.

“I can play the drums pretty well.” Sam said.

“I play the electric guitar and I think I’m good.” Zahara commented. I looked at Luke. He shook his head.

“I can’t do anything. I’m too lazy to actually spend time and learn how to, however if I had to learn an instrument it would be guitar also.” He said. I smiled at him.

“You guys should let me hear you play one day.” I said, they all agreed and relaxed. For another half  hour we just talked about random things. I put my head on Luke’s shoulder hoping he wouldn’t mind. He didn’t seem to care so I just smiled, then I saw Sam eye Luke.

“Oh shut up Sam!” Luke quickly said. I looked at Sam confused.

“Um… Sam didn’t say anything…” I commented, Sam nodded and laughed.

“Yeah, I know he didn’t. However I knew what he was thinking and wanted to say.” Luke responded.

“Oh so you are some kind of mind reader now? Wait a second! Try to guess what I’m thinking about now.” Zahara commented. We all started laughing and Luke got kinda mad. We talked a lot more, then we all went back to Zahara’s place so we could get ready.

“At least try to be ready by today, you know we want to have some fun.” Sam commented. I death glared at him and he shut up right immediately. Zahara and I  went upstairs and closed the door behind us.

“So, ummm, I didn’t really bring anything club looking clothing…” I said. She looked at me and chuckled.

“Don’t worry, I will give you something to wear.” She said and looked in her closet. She threw at me a nice black dress and gave me some black pumps to go with the dress. I took it and started undressing. I put on the dress and Zahara helped me zipping the back up. I put the pumps on and went to the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I curled my hair and went for a nice and dark smoky eye. Zahara had a pink neon dress with some hot pink pumps under. We both smiled at each other and went back to meet the others.

“Who’s ready to party?” I shouted.

“YEAAAHH!” They all shouted back and we went straight to the club. When we arrived there I was kinda nervous since I never went to one and I didn’t really know what to do. I could just follow them and try not to be alone. We arrived at the entrance and there was a huge guy that stared at us.

“Hey Zahara, it’s nice to see you back with the guys. Who is she? She new? I don’t remember seeing her here.” The guy said, pointing at me.

“Hey man, yeah, it’s nice to be back. Anyway, yeah she is Kathy and she just moved here. We’re showing her how we like to party over here.” She answered. The man chuckled.

“Fine get in guys. However please try not to get as drunk as the last time…” He said. They all nodded and entered. I just followed them. They all went straight to the bar and I just followed them.

“So what do you guys want tonight?” the barman asked.

“Give us a round of vodka please?” Zahara asked. He nodded and went straight to work.  Then she looked at me.

“First time?” She asked me. I shyly nodded.

“Don’t worry girl. It’s pretty awesome.” She said. After like 30 seconds, 4 cups full of vodka were in front of us. We all had a toast.

“For an amazing night!” Luke cheered.

“For an amazing night!” We all repeated and drank. The vodka went down my throat and slightly burned, however it felt somewhat nice. Zahara put the empty cup down and sprinted to the dance floor. Luke and Sam grabbed my hand and dragged me also. I laughed and decided to dance with them. After half an hour of dancing I was tired and went back to the bar and order some other shots. After a while a man came up to me.

“Hey beauty, why are you so alone?” He slurred. I wonder how much he had drank… He had dirty blond hair and he also had small gauges. He was pretty tall and also seemed strong.

“Um, I was dancing but then I got tired so I came here.” I said and drank my shot.

“You know, I never saw you here. I wonder how I could have missed someone as hot as you.” He said. Ok, now this was getting a bit weird… I mean how old is he? 20 or something?

“Um… yeah I’m new here, I just moved. Why don’t you go back to your friends?” I said trying not to be too rude. He laughed and got closer to me.

“Why should I go back to them when I can spend some time with you?” He asked.

“Yeah, then I’m going to go back and dance a bit.” I said and started to leave. However he took my wrist and pulled me once again close to him. He had a dirty grin on his face. I did not like where this was heading.

“Where are you going pretty lady? Don’t you want to spend some time with me?” He asked.

“Dude, leave her alone.” Someone said. I turned around and saw Luke. I smiled in relief knowing that nothing bad would happen to me now.

“Excuse me? Who are you? I’m just talking to a girl? Is it that bad?” He asked while he glared him. Luke took my hand and pulled me out of the man’s grip.

“Um, yeah it’s pretty bad. She is my girlfriend and I know what you wanted to do. I suggest you to leave her the fuck alone and find some other girl to make out with.” He said. The man sighed and left. I turned around and raised an eyebrow.

“Girlfriend?” I asked him. He just chuckled.

“It was the only way that guy would leave you alone. Come dance with me?” He said. I shook my head, chuckling.

“How can I say no to my boyfriend?” I said. He laughed and pulled me once again to the dance floor. The rest of the night was a blast. At around 3 in the morning, we thought it was about time to leave the club and go back home. Once we arrived back at Zahara’s place, the guys didn’t want to leave.

“Uh… I’m so tired. I don’t want to drive anymore. Can we stay here please?” Sam asked and pouted his bottom lip. I laughed at his attempt to seem like a cute and adorable puppy.

“Uh! Fine! However you guys are sleeping on the floor. There is no way you will even enter in my bed.” Zahara quickly said. A smile appeared on his face.

“YEAYYY! C’mon Luke let’s go upstairs we don’t need to go back home. Let’s just stay here, plus the girls let us.” He said at Luke. He simply nodded and we all walked upstairs. The guys took their shoes off and got some blankets and pillows. I was about to undress but I remembered the guys were in the room. Zahara took the bathroom to change so I was stuck with changing in her room. I stared at them for a few seconds hoping they would get the hint.

“What?” Luke asked finally.

“Umm… I need to change.” I said.

“Oh, ok. C’mon Sam let’s get out and let her change.” Luke said pulling on his wrist.

“NO! I want to see the show…” Sam slurred. I laughed while Luke glared at him. They finally went out of the room and closed the door. Oh wait… the zipper… fuck. I walked back to the door and opened it.

“Um, aren’t you suppose to change?” Luke asked me. I blushed lightly.

“Um… yeah. But I need someone to help me with the zipper…. would you mind to pull it a bit down?” I asked him. Sam ran into the middle of us.

“I will help you take that dress off.” He said and winked at me. Oh god… How drunk was he?

“Umm… I kinda prefer having Luke do it since I know he won’t attempt to rape me.” I said. Luke pushed Sam away and pulled the zipper down just to the middle of the back where I could reach it. I thanked him and closed the door. Well, at least he didn’t go too low or even tried to. That was actually pretty nice of him… I took the dress off and put on an oversized shirt. I opened the door and went straight for the bed. The guys came in and settled themselves on the floor. After a few seconds Zahara came back and snuggled in the bed also. Well, that was some crazy and fun day...

** I hope you guys liked the chapter. I'm sorry if I didn't update in a while however I'm dealing with a lot right now. I promise I will start keeping myself back on track now. Anyway the guy in the picture is Sam if you guys were wondering. Feel free to give me any kind of advice **

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 663 18
Tom and Oli have always lived in a bad place, with their abusive mother always beating them and their father long gone- Oli decides to leave Sheffiel...
5.6K 128 31
Aly Sophia Caitlyn, 18 years old student is bullied and doesn't have freedom at her house.. And in secret self harms. One night runs away to go to a...
372K 7.3K 52
Brodie and Oli have been separated for six months. Brodie's been trying to get on with her life back in America. She had a job, a new apartment, and...
53.2K 856 37
Alexandra Winter, a sassy, intriguing and independent 17 year old who is a little too good for her own good. She has the perfect grades and curves ye...