Different Two Sides

بواسطة Bp_hiu

(Revision on progress) Unexpected events, a forgotten past, and falling in love between two different sides... المزيد

Author's Note
CHAPTER 01: Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban
CHAPTER 02: Hierarchy
CHAPTER 03: Eye Contact
CHAPTER 04: Shadow
CHAPTER 05: Target
CHAPTER 06: Friends
CHAPTER 07: Bullying
CHAPTER 08: Winter & Suho
CHAPTER 09: Ignoring
CHAPTER 10: Sideline Job
CHAPTER 11: Broke As Hell
CHAPTER 12: Blush
CHAPTER 14: Weird Day
CHAPTER 15: Stressed Out
CHAPTER 16: Talk
CHAPTER 17: Smile Again
CHAPTER 18: Playing The Piano
CHAPTER 19: Dance Lesson (Ft.Seulgi)
CHAPTER 20: Three Kingdoms
CHAPTER 21: Grumpy and Dissapointed
CHAPTER 22: Gone
CHAPTER 23: The Day
CHAPTER 24: Kiss
CHAPTER 25: JENNIE vs ROSÉ
CHAPTER 26: Following Everywhere
CHAPTER 27: Winnie The Pooh
CHAPTER 28: Spoon and Fork
CHAPTER 29: Invitation
CHAPTER 30: First Meeting
CHAPTER 31: Grand Sire
CHAPTER 32: The Truth Untold
CHAPTER 33: Thailand
CHAPTER 34: GrandCHILDREN
CHAPTER 35: Public
CHAPTER 36: Let's Do It
CHAPTER 37: Hickeys
CHAPTER 38: Space
CHAPTER 39: New
CHAPTER 40: Anytime and Anywhere
CHAPTER 41: Marriage and Company
CHAPTER 42: Lalisa Brüshweiler
CHAPTER 43: ABSolutely
CHAPTER 44: Oppa
CHAPTER 45: Take You Home
CHAPTER 46: Engagement
CHAPTER 47: The Heiress
CHAPTER 48: Honeymoon [M]
CHAPTER 49: Breakfast [M]
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

CHAPTER 13: Phone

18.6K 723 97
بواسطة Bp_hiu

Third Person Pov

Our protagonist, Lisa, gets scolded by her mom when she learns that Lisa broke her phone. How did Lisa's mom know? Well, she kind of slipped it out of her mouth when they talked on the phone. Lisa borrowed Rosie's phone to talk a bit to her Mom.

Her mom was about to send her some money to buy a new phone, but Lisa insisted that she had the money to buy a new one, which is a lie.

Lisa is currently sitting on the floor on the rooftop while her back is leaning against the railings. She is sketching in her journal while listening to some music on her walkman.

She is sketching her dad since her phone has broken. She is sketching the photos she lost because she wants something that will make her remember what his dad looks like.

All of a sudden, someone sat beside her, and she removed her headphones.

"What are you doing here alone?" Kook asked her.

"Sketching and chilling."

"Here." Kook handed her a small box, she accepted it. "Its second-handed, don't worry, it's functioning so well."

"What for?"

"I heard from Rosè that you got scolded by your Mom and I know you didn't want her to give you some money to buy a new phone, so use that phone."

"But you don't have to do this; I can buy it myself."

"When?"

"I don't know, maybe if I save enough."

"Just accept it, so we can contact you." Lisa hesitantly accepted the phone.

"Thanks for this, Kookie."

"Let's go to the cafeteria; they're waiting for us." They stood up from the floor. Lisa put all her stuff in her bag. 

"Kaja!" Lisa grabbed his right hand and dragged him.

•••

Lisa didn't notice that she was holding Jungkook's hand as they walked to the cafeteria. Some people looked at them and thought that they were probably a couple.

Jungkook was staring at their hands. His face had a tint of red and he was biting her cheeks inside to stop himself from smiling widely. This was the first time someone hold his hand for a long period of time.

They went to the line to order some food. Lisa was still not aware that she was holding Jungkook's hand. Suddenly, someone cleared her throat.

"What is that?" Jisoo asked them while pointing at their hands.

Lisa just noticed it now that she is holding Jungkook's hand. Instead of letting go of his hand, she is holding it tighter.

"Hands? " Lisa answered unsurely.

"Is that necessary?" Lisa thinks first before she talks.

"I don't know, but I like holding his hand. It's warm. Why?" When Jungkook learned that Lisa enjoyed holding his hand, he couldn't help but blush.

"Well, it looks like something is going on between you two." Jisoo pointed at them back and forth.

"Well, we are friends, and I think there is nothing wrong with holding your friend's hand." Lisa slowly let go of Jungkook's hand then she grabbed Jisoo's right hand.

"Why are you holding my hand?" Jisoo asked, a little bit nervous.

"Just in case you are jealous because I never hold your hand." Lisa joked, and she laughed.

"You monkey, let go of me before I die." Jisoo tried to pull away her hand, but Lisa held it more tightly. "Yah! Let go!"

"No, I don't want to." Lisa clung to her right arm, which made Jisoo hard to pull away. "Are you going to join us?"

"She will be joining us." When someone spoke, Jisoo didn't have a chance to answer. They looked back to see Jennie Kim with Irene and Mina.

"I will see you when I see you then." Lisa pouted and slowly removed her hold on Jisoo's arm. "Oh! Chu, give me your number. "

"You have a new phone?" Chu asked her and Lisa to bring out the phone that Jungkook gave them.

"Yeah, it's from Kookie." She handed her the iPhone 7 plus. Jisoo typed her number and she dialed it to have Lisa's new number.

"Is the sim new as well?"Jisoo asked, and she handed the phone back to Lisa.

"Yeah, Kookie gave me this phone with a sim and his contact is already saved here. This phone is not brand new, but I love it. " Lisa looked at her new phone lovingly. She didn't know that a brunette was clenching her fist so hard. "It's now our turn, Kookie. Get me the usual."

"2 chocomilk?" Kookie asked.

"Just one for today, I already drank earlier at the rooftop." Jungkook nodded and he ordered their food. "See you later, Chu!"

Lisa put her right arm on Jungkook's shoulder. Even though he was taller than her, she didn't bother to carry her own tray since Jungkook insisted.

Jennie Kim just watched them being too close to each other, laughing, giggling, and teasing each other. Jennie throws some dagger looks at the two, and Liskook is not aware of it.

Jisoo just watched her cousin's reaction to Liskook. She finds it amazing that her devil cousin is so jealous of the two.

"You're a jelly nini." Jisoo teased her cousin.

"Shut up Chu." Jennie glared at her before they went to their table.

While Jennie kept staring at the two while she was eating, her friends and cousin were just watching her in amazement.

"They might melt."

"How can they melt if they are human and not ice?"

"It's really hard to talk to you these days. I'll better go ahead and do something productive than watch you kill them inside your head." Jisoo grabbed her food tray and walked away.

"Why don't you talk to her?" Irene asked Jennie.

"It's not that easy."

"Why is that?"

"She was avoiding and ignoring me."

"Isn't it normal to do when your bully is around?" Jennie looked at Irene in disbelief while Irene raised her eyebrow. "We have P.E class later, which means she also had. Why don't you talk to her at their locker room?"

"There will be a lot of people there."

"We will help you, Jen. We will give you private time."

"Ok."

•••

JENNIE

Well, it's our P.E class and I have already changed into my PE outfit. I'm still waiting for other students to get out of the poor student locker room. I badly needed and wanted to talk to Lalisa or My Lili.

"Let's go. Lisa is the only one left in the locker room." Mina said.

We went to the locker room. Mina and Irene were waiting outside, then I was the only one who went inside the locker room. I looked around to find Lisa, but I hadn't found her when suddenly a door opened, revealing Lisa still wearing her shirt and I saw her upper body.

She had abs? She is so skinny, but wow, she had very nice hot abs. Is she working out at a gym? Her abs are incredibly awesome.

She fixed her shirt properly and that is when she noticed me. She was shocked to see me here. She cleared her throat and she bowed slightly at me.

"Lalisa." She was about to walk away, but I called her name to cause her to stop.

"Yes?" She looked in my direction.

"I want to talk to you." She looked around first before she nodded. "I want to apologize for what I just did to you. It was very immature and ruthless of me to hurt you for such a nonsense and unreasonable reason. I'm not expecting you to forgive me, but I will prove to you that I'm sincere and serious about having your forgiveness. I'm very sorry, Lalisa. "

I bowed 45 degrees to her, looked at her, and I believe she was thinking.

"It's fine, just forget all about it." She said with a small smile. Then, she was about to walk away, but I grabbed her left wrist.

"Don't go."

"Huh?"

"Stay here with me."

"We still have P.E class."

"I know, but stay here." She looked confused and hesitant.

"I'm sorry but I have to go. I need to attend this class or else Mr. Lee will be giving me a punishment." She removed my hand that was holding her wrist and, before she walked away again, I hugged her from behind.

"Lili, please stay here with me." She froze in her position. 

I hugged her waist tightly, afraid that she would go away and leave me again.

"Ahm... Jennie Kim."

"Just please stay here. I mis—" I was cut off when we heard someone enter this room.

Lisa immediately removed my hold on her waist.

"Yah! Nalalalalisaa, Mr. Lee is finding you." her little friend exclaimed. She is with that tall blonde chipmunk and a girl who looks like a bear.

"Seriously? Kaja! " Lisa pushed them outside of the room, leaving me alone.

I hit my head three times because of frustration. I didn't have a chance to be with her more. 

Such a nuisance.

When I went out of the room, I didn't see Irene and Mina here. Maybe Mr. Lee called them.

I walked to the field to see my friends running with other students. I looked around to find Lisa, then I saw her with a tall blonde girl.

"How did it go?" Jisoo handed me a bottle of sunscreen.

"Not well." I rubbed some sunblock on my skin.

"Did you apologize?"

"Yes."

"Then what happens next?"

"She said it was fine."

"Then?" I looked at her and she looked at me as well. "I know there is something more happened, so spill it."

"I told her to stay with me but she said she couldn't because we had a class. Then I hugged her from behind. I was about to say I miss her, but her three friends arrived at the locker room. "

"She must be shocked with what you did. Let's see what she is going to do now if you are always around her."

I looked at Lisa, who was busy running. 

How I missed her presence so much. Lili, you can't get away from me anymore.

I will have you by hook or by crook. 

We are meant for each other. 

Since the day you went to me, that is the day you became mine.

•••

LISA

What just happened inside the locker room? 

Why did she hug me and call me Lili?

 What is happening or wrong with her? 

Why is she acting so weird?

There is a lot going on inside my head after that scene in the locker room. I felt something tingling inside me when she back hugged me.

I think I just need to sleep on this and then forget what happened earlier. Well, I'm not good at remembering things. Maybe I'm going to forget that after a week or even a month.

I keep tossing in my bed, but the scene keeps repeating inside my head. 

Why did she know Lili? 

This is stressing me out.

 I'm using my brain too much because I keep thinking about how on earth she knew Lili.

"Lalisa Manoban, sleep or you will lose your sanity." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath three times.

"Goodnight, Appa." I uttered before I drifted to sleep.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15K 859 32
A Doctor. A Lawyer. And that undeniable hate towards each other. But just like how the saying goes... The more you hate, the more you.... LOVE. ~~~~...
2K 142 9
" If loving someone whole heartedly is right , then how can she be wrong, and If she is right , how can I be right too? because both person cannot...
38.7K 898 18
They make each other jealous endlessly.... And a little bit of teasing, scratch that, A LOT of teasing between the two of them. Oh and did I mention...
29.9K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...