Broken (A Draco Malfoy Fanfic...

By Blue-Jellybeans

Sometimes when things get wet in the rain they start to crumble and fall apart, under the pressure. That's ex... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilouge
Very important

Epilouge

13.8K 405 274
By Blue-Jellybeans

About a year later

"Thank you sir, I promise I won't let you down" I said excitedly.
"Well miss Samuels you show great passion for photography and I truly believe you'll be great for this job. You start in a month, have a wonderful break before you start work" said my new boss. I had wanted this job for a long time now and finally I got it, photography for National Geographic and I get to write about all the historical places I go to all around the world.

I walked out of the tall building and out into the fresh night air of Amsterdam. Amsterdam came alive at night, little lights bobbing in the distance pressed against the night sky. The beautiful buildings with the white rimmed windows and brick exterior, the little coffee shops that buzzed with night life. The bridges that crossed over the river were sparked with lights at the edges, reflecting their light onto the calm water, illuminating the water with an orangy yellow glow.
I had come to Amsterdam to take various courses on photography and then finally I got the job that I wanted today, life was great except one thing was missing. . . I hadn't dated or had any kind of boyfriend since him.

I walked down the street and eventually came across my small flat door. I opened it and now it was time to climb up the four flights of stairs, it might not sound so bad but trust me it was terrible when you came home from a long day and there in front of you stood the mountain of stairs. And so I started the journey up the winding staircase, passing a few people on the way, only one of them, stopped and greeted me.
"Good evening Samantha, how are you doing?" Asked a voice that came from above me, I looked up to the top of the stairs to see Adam, my neighbor, smiling down at me. Adam had brown hair and brown eyes, let me just tell you that he was awesome. When ever I was down or need help settling in, Adam would be the only one who would notice and actually give a damn. He's my best friend in Amsterdam so far.
"I'm actually great, except the fact that I have to climb up these bloody stairs, and how are you?" I walked up the rest and now was walked at the same pace with Adam.
"I'm doing well thanks, did you get the job?" He asked
"No I didn't" I said putting on my best sad face.
"Oh well who needs them right? They are really dumb not to take you I'm just saying because I've seen your pictures and they are amazing, I'll help you find another one if you want?" He asked looking like he didn't know how to respond
"Adam I can't believe you fell for that" I said smirking. At first he looked confused and then he realized what I just said.
"Don't do that to me Sam, but anyway I'm so proud of you" he said giving me a hug. I truly am happy I met Adam because he feels like an older brother to me, and no he doesn't like me and I don't like him so calm your nerves. He has a girlfriend anyway.

We reached our flats and departed.
"See you tomorrow Ad" I said smiling.
"Yeah, see you tomorrow Sam" he said beaming before he disappeared behind his flat door. I stared at the green door in front of me, with the peephole and the brass doorknob. I put my key into the keyhole and turned it clock wise twice, the door opened and I was welcomed to my cosy home. It was small but it is perfect for me, simple and homely. I put my key down on the cabinet right in front of my door and escaped to my room for a much deserved sleep.

I woke up and got dressed for my job that I would keep just for this month, I needed a job to keep up with the rent and since I only start proper work in a month I have to have a small job if that makes sense. Once I was dressed and ready to go I walked down the horrid stairs and made my way to the music store where I would be a cashier for a month. I was wearing white converse with light blue ripped skinny jeans and a white vest with a black tank top over it showing a picture of pizza on the front. I keep walking until I reached the music store. I opened the door to soft music in the background, I looked around to see millions and I mean millions of CDs and iPods and speakers and other music devices. The walls were covered with the coolest wallpaper of bands and other famous artists like Imagine Dragons (my favorite band, by the way), the Script, the Weekend, Lorde, Ed Sheeran (so awesome) and more amazingly talented singers and songwriters. I walked further into the shop and after a few moments I realized there was someone behind the counter. I went over to them to introduce myself.

"Hey um my name is Samantha Samuels and I'm here for the job for a month?" I asked more than said nervously. After I gave him my name he looked up at me and my heart stopped. Underneath his ruffled hair I saw his eyes. His eyes were grey, a magnificent grey that I thought I would never see again, I kept staring and tears threatened to spill out of my eyes at memories that were coming back to me.
"Hello Samantha, my name is Alex" he said holding out a hand for me to shake but I stood there like a retarded duck just staring at his eyes.
"Oh um yeah nice to meet you" I said once I had got out of my trance.
"A Pleasure" he said with a kind smile.

"So how was it?" Adam asked as we walked up the stairs.
"It was pretty good, my boss is my age and not dodgy so I could actually have a conversation with him and I love working in that shop it's so cool" I said truthfully
"What's your boss's name?" He asked
"Alex Baker" I said as we got to the first stair on the third flight of stairs. Adam turned to me and stared at me in disbelief.
"Alex baker as in grey eyes brown hair Alex Baker?" He asked
"Yeah? Why?"I asked confused
"He's my girlfriends ex boyfriend" he said "small world"
"Very" I said

A few weeks had passed by now and it was the start of the last week for my temporary job at the music shop. It was such a nice job because I just got to sit there and help the occasional passer by and also there was constant good music playing. But another good thing about this new job is that my boss, Alex, was such a friendly person. We talked a lot, all the time that there wasn't a customer to be served actually. We were very similar in our music choices and we had a lot in common as well.

I got ready and went down the stairs, I opened the door and was welcomed to the fresh Amsterdam air. The smell of baked goods wafting through the air from the coffee shop right next to my apartment building.
I walked over to the coffee shop and opened the door, a bell rung and my eyes met sweetly decorated shop. All the furniture was wooden and there were little ornaments everywhere. I went up to the counter and smiled at the cashier.
"Good morning how may I help you today, oh hi it's you Sam. Should I give your usual?" She said kindly
"Thanks Mandy, oh and Alex's too" I said
"Coming right up" she said. After a few minutes I had two almond Danishes and two coffees in my hand as I walked to the music shop.
I opened the door and went inside.
"Hey Alex I got you breakfast" I said and threw him his Danish, he caught it.
"Thanks Sam I'll pay you back" he said
"Alex you got it last time remember?" I said as I handed him his coffee, wouldn't want to throw that.
"Oh yeah" he said as he took a sip and sat down.
We ate and drank our delights in comfortable silence, after we were finished Alex stood up.
"You ready to work" he smiled
"What other choice do I have?" I said smiling too as I got off of the chair and got to work.

It was the third last day of my awesome job and I had a feeling I was going to miss it but I knew that I would never pass up a job opportunity at National Geographic for a job at a music shop no matter how cool it was.
So I opened the shop door for one of the last times and walked in and went to go sit behind the counter.
Then I saw Alex come out of the back room and he seemed a little on edge and flustered.
"Alex?" I said and he came and sat down behind the other counter and slammed his elbow on the side of the table because he sat down so fast "woah dude calm down, is something bothering you? You know that you can always talk to me right?"
He looked up at me with those beautiful grey eyes, but there was something else in them that was not there before: nervousness. I had no idea why but I needed to find out.
"Come on Alex, you can tell me anything" I said and he looked at me worriedly.

He scooted his chair closer to me until he was so close I could see each detail in his magnificently mesmerizing grey eyes that were and weren't like those I had seen before. Slowly he took my hand in his and held it gently.
"Sam, you're leaving in three days and I would hate myself if I don't say this now" he looked at me straight in the eye as he came closer to me but I knew what would happen next all too well. I stood up.
"Alex I can't do this" I said "we can't be"
"Why Sam? Why can't we, is it the eyes? You don't know but I catch you looking weirdly at my eyes all the time" he said
"No, your eyes are beautiful, it's just..." I started
"It's just what?" He said desperately
"Because...because I belong to someone else" I said
"Someone else? Who? I've never seen you with anyone, tell me the name?" He asked as he took a step closer.
I looked to the side of me and then back at him.
"I don't like to talk about it, but I guess I have to tell someone" I said
"You can trust me with anything, you know that Sam" he said
"Okay..." I told him everything except the fact that I was a wizard and all the wizard related stuff I changed.
"I understand and I really do hope that you find someone who will love you and take care of you because you are amazing and you deserve it" he said giving me a hug.

We got back to work and after a while I was just sitting behind the counter listening to the music that was intently playing in the background. Then the song ended and a new one started.

"Did you loose what won't return?
Did you love but never learn?
The fires out but still it burns
And no one cares, there's no one there

Did you find it hard to breathe?
Did you cry so much that you could barely see?
In the darkness all alone
And no one cares, there's no one there "

The words hit me hard and my mind went back to that day when he left, when I lost what I know will never come back to me, when I couldn't breathe and when the tears running down my face blurred my vision and worst of all I remember being all alone. Tears welled up in my eyes but never fell. The door of the shop opened but I didn't look up I just kept listening.

"Well did you see the flares in the sky?
Were you blinded by the light?
Did you feel the smoke in your eyes?
Did you? Did you?
Did you see the sparks, feel the hope? You are not alone
Cause someone's out there, sending out flares"
Awesome song with the perfect words: flares by The Script
At that moment someone came to the counter and I looked up and was about to ask what I could do for them but my stomach dropped to the floor. He stood in front of me, the most beautiful person I've seen. Hair perfectly styled, I took one look at his eyes and I knew that in front of me stood what was taken away from me a long time ago, it was Draco that stood in front of me.

Hey guys this epilogue turned out to be much longer than I expected so I had to split it in half. The next half will most probably be posted next week. I'm so sorry I had to cut it short. It was either half of the epilogue or you had to wait another week for the whole thing. This is not my best writing, I must admit, but I'll try hard to make the second half better. Please tell me what's happening in your heads, give me lots of feedback.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 1K 48
"Why choose him?" He's a villain." My stare prevailed blank at the lies of the world. "A hero will sacrifice you for the world while the villain wou...
6.4K 242 105
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 π’Žπ’š 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓, π‘·π’‚π’Šπ’”π’π’†π’š. π‘΄π’š π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓.❞ βοΈŽπ‘«π’π’'𝒕 π’”π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅. 𝑢𝒖𝒓 𝒍�...
69 1 14
Draco Malfoy starts to have visions about the future, a family ability that no one had for decades. These visions were all centered on tragic outcome...
824 40 25
Draco Malfoy was in the woods running for his life when he was bitten by a strange hooded figure but what happens now he is having new cravings. Afte...