Cursed | JJK | ✓

By SwagMeow

𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘰𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶... Str... More

Important Notice
Oyez, Oyez, Oyez!
Cursed
Found.
Just a dream. Or not.
Hello!
Grey eyes
The Unknown Visitor
Sleepwalker
Dreamer
Warning.
The Shaman
Disappeared
Gone
Loss
Can't let go.
Another Victim
A Pattern
Death
Who are you?
Thoughts and Part 2
Cursed: The Fae Prince and the Guardian Angel
Stalker or Savior
Tea with Angel
Irresistible
Angel in disguise
Angel of Battle
Haunting dream
Fault
Blessed
Angel's warning
Secrets
Levitating
Shadows in Time
Shadows in Time 2
Reason
The Tale of Her Past
Angel's song
What's wrong?
Freed
Vile one
The Final Battle
A Fae and a Human
This is not the End
A different beginning
Author's note.

Resolution

631 58 21
By SwagMeow

"Queen Yama, please grant him the right to reincarnate."

The Queen of Angel's realm sat on her throne, a long-clawed finger tracing a line across her lips as she watched the Angel of Battle standing at the foot of her throne, amusedly. She raised one perfectly arched eyebrow.

"Why Angel Suga? He hurt her, didn't he? Now you can keep her safe. You can protect her from the cursed, sparkly-eyed faes. Why would you want the person who hurt her back?" She inquired, intrigue defining her tone.

Angel Suga stared down at the cold stone floor. "It wasn't his fault. He was vulnerable and defenseless when the Vile one found him. He couldn't have ever known what was about to come..."

"Ah..." The Queen sighed dreamily, placing a hand over her chest. "Your heart is still as golden as ever, it seems." 

He stood there wordlessly. Her grin widened, something sparkling from the depths of her eyes. "Sure. I will grant your wish. However..."

Her eyes widened intensely, the smile remaining on her lips.  "You'll have to sacrifice a life." 

She playfully nibbled the claws of her finger as Suga's head shot up to the Queen, his eyes wide. She giggled.

"Why Suga, why do you look so surprised?" She asked. "You know how things work in this realm. A life for a life. So...who's life would it be?"

Suga stared his eyes quivering at her reply. He looked back down at the stone floor, gulping and the childish giggle of the Queen resonated through the Courtroom. Finally, he looked up.

"My own." He replied. 

The eyebrows of the Queen raised well past her forehead. 

"I will forego my reincarnation right and spend the rest of time as an angel. Give him a second chance."

"You sure?" She asked again.

"Yes."

Her grin stretched far and wide across her youthful face. She sighed, "Heart still golden as ever..." She muttered under her breath. "Alright then. If you're absolutely sure, so be it."

He hung him down in gratitude. "Thank you, My Grace."

The Queen's flapped a hand, dismissing his thanks. "Ah! No need. I should be thanking you."

Suga looked up confused at her statement. The Queen bit lower lips with a mischievous grin.

"You just gave me an idea for the perfect reward for completing your mission." 

The expression on his face contorted to that utmost surprise as the Queen giggled and clapped her hands.

"Congratulations Suga!"

_________

"You're never going to tell me who you are?"

Rea questioned the angel who stood before her who shook his head regretfully. She looked to the other angel who stood beside him for help but the Angel of Time only shrugged and looked to Yoongi. "It's his choice to let you know, not mine."

Jimin nudged Yoongi, his eyes silently urging him to tell her the truth. Telling him that she deserves the truth but he only avoided his eyes.  

"I'm sorry, kid."

Rea didn't ask again. She sighed sadly. If Suga didn't want her to know even after knowing so much about her, after spending so much time with her, and after everything they've gone through, then there must be a reason. She consoled her heart accepting the fact. The fact that she might never know. To be honest, she didn't care much about it anymore. Whoever he was, he would surely hold a special place in her heart. Always.

Jimin fidgeted at the unusual silence feeling a little awkward. He scratched the back of his neck trying to see if there was anything he could offer to lighten the mood. Suddenly, his eyes lit up. "There's a new Guardian of Thresholds. He might interest her." He looked to Yoongi as if asking for his permission.

Yoongi shook his head again. "Doesn't matter. I'm going withdraw her Sight."

"Oh, that's too bad." Jimin hung his head.

Rea furrowed her eyebrows. "What does that mean?"

"You have the Sight, kid. That's what lets you see me and Jimin. A human can't see us angels," he explained.

She gasped. "B-but why?"

Yoongi sighed heavily, "Our job here is done, kid. There's no reason for me to stay here anymore. I must go on and do the rest of my duties now and so does Jimin so--"

"You're leaving..." Rea whispered in conclusion, her voice heavy as the realization dawned on her. It was to be expected. A part of her had always known... But she still vainly hoped deep inside, that he'd stay with her forever. Unshed tears stung her eyes.

Suga looked down at his feet and slowly nodded, confirming her statement. Her heart wrenched. With a tormented exhale, he looked back trying to move on and get it over with quickly before the pain set in, "I must erase your memories now so that you can have a normal life--"

"NO!" She shook her head, tears spilling down her eyes. "Don't Suga!"

"Rea...I must." Suga spoke as if it pained him to speak.

"No!" She shook her head vigorously. "We went through so much. I finally found out what happened to NJ and I found a part of myself that I never knew existed inside of me and you're going to erase all of that? Do you want me to live in oblivion again? Without knowing what actually happened to NJ?"

"Rea--"

"I should forget about Jungkook? I should forget about you?" She yelled, tears lowing down her cheeks in copious amounts. "I'm sorry. I don't want that. Please!" She sobbed tugging at his sleeves, her heartbreaking just at the thought. Yoongi avoided her eyes. Jimin gave her a sympathetic look. He looked to Yoongi. "Yoongi, can't you just let her keep the memories."

"It would only hurt her more."

Jimin made an agitated noise. He was frustrated with the angel; however, a part of him understood Yoongi. Being an Angel of Time, he knew everything that went on in his life. A part of him understood why he resisted it. For he should resist or else...

He might get greedy. Angels couldn't get greedy. 

They had to always know who they were. Neither a human nor a soul. Merely existing between the fine line between life and death. 

Yoongi was already dead.

How could he pretend to be a human when he wasn't even fully alive?

Rea cried, harder than ever. Yoongi took a step forward and embraced her, running a hand down her hair consolingly. "It's time for me to leave, dear and it's time for you to live your own life. To live as Ann Rea." 

She could only helplessly shake her head against his chest, the sobs making it hard to say anything.

"So live your life well, kid. Be happy. Go on and achieve great things in life. I'll be watching over you, hmm?" His chest rumbled from his strained voice. He looked to the other angel who gave him a nod in return. 

"So take care. Don't get in trouble anymore. And live, Ann Rea." 

Rea closed her eyes. She felt a warm buzz taking over her body and realized it was time. She felt everything around her spin and the buzz slowly beginning to get louder and louder until it finally clouded her brain and robbed her of her breath. From somewhere among the chaos of colors that enveloped her, she heard a distant voice.

"Goodbye."

The storm eventually ceased. A gust of cool breeze grazed her skin with a final comforting touch. 

Rea opened her eyes to an empty park wondering why she was crying.

_________

A/n: Whew, now how's that for a sad ending? Did I make you cry? Did I make you bawl your eyes out? But is this really the end?

Go ahead----> 

Find out for yourself.  ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 4.6K 64
"I killed them. I did. I'm saying it by myself..." "No. I don't believe you." He says with a deep voice that was still somehow calm. "You don't know...
6.2K 391 25
"You will be mine" he said looking at her but his expression changed when he saw her smirking... A romantic story of a fearless , merciless and cold...
60.4K 2.2K 24
"Come on, say it again. I'm a perfect devil. Tell me how bad I am. It makes me feel so good!" Once upon a time, there was a world where some people d...
31.6K 1.3K 25
Choi yn, the most known and praised youth icon has done many wrongdoings under her cover of being the perfect girl. from her relationship going down...