Different Two Sides

By Bp_hiu

(Revision on progress) Unexpected events, a forgotten past, and falling in love between two different sides... More

Author's Note
CHAPTER 01: Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban
CHAPTER 02: Hierarchy
CHAPTER 03: Eye Contact
CHAPTER 04: Shadow
CHAPTER 05: Target
CHAPTER 06: Friends
CHAPTER 07: Bullying
CHAPTER 08: Winter & Suho
CHAPTER 09: Ignoring
CHAPTER 10: Sideline Job
CHAPTER 12: Blush
CHAPTER 13: Phone
CHAPTER 14: Weird Day
CHAPTER 15: Stressed Out
CHAPTER 16: Talk
CHAPTER 17: Smile Again
CHAPTER 18: Playing The Piano
CHAPTER 19: Dance Lesson (Ft.Seulgi)
CHAPTER 20: Three Kingdoms
CHAPTER 21: Grumpy and Dissapointed
CHAPTER 22: Gone
CHAPTER 23: The Day
CHAPTER 24: Kiss
CHAPTER 25: JENNIE vs ROSÉ
CHAPTER 26: Following Everywhere
CHAPTER 27: Winnie The Pooh
CHAPTER 28: Spoon and Fork
CHAPTER 29: Invitation
CHAPTER 30: First Meeting
CHAPTER 31: Grand Sire
CHAPTER 32: The Truth Untold
CHAPTER 33: Thailand
CHAPTER 34: GrandCHILDREN
CHAPTER 35: Public
CHAPTER 36: Let's Do It
CHAPTER 37: Hickeys
CHAPTER 38: Space
CHAPTER 39: New
CHAPTER 40: Anytime and Anywhere
CHAPTER 41: Marriage and Company
CHAPTER 42: Lalisa Brüshweiler
CHAPTER 43: ABSolutely
CHAPTER 44: Oppa
CHAPTER 45: Take You Home
CHAPTER 46: Engagement
CHAPTER 47: The Heiress
CHAPTER 48: Honeymoon [M]
CHAPTER 49: Breakfast [M]
EPILOGUE
Author's Note

CHAPTER 11: Broke As Hell

18.3K 782 247
By Bp_hiu

LALISA

I've been eating onigiri for the whole weekend, and I'm broke as hell. My salary from my sideline went to my rent, electricity bill, and water bill. I don't have anything but onigiri and water in my fridge.

Seulgi and I are here in our classroom. I'm eating a sandwich from Rosie and pepero that I stole from Cubby's bag.

"Lali, is that sandwich so delicious that you forgot my existence?" Seulgi asked me.

"It's delicious, tho."

"Yeah, it looks like it is. Can I have a bite?"

"No, you can't."

"Why? I want to taste it. "

"Get your own bear." I finished the sandwich and I opened my pepero.

"Can I have one?" She pointed at my pepero and I gave it to her. "Thanks."

"₩1,000 for that." She already eaten the pepero and her eyes widened.

"What?"

"That piece you just ate cost ₩1,000 so pay."

Yeah! Why is it so expensive? And why are you so greedy for money today?"

"I need to pay my rent and bills."

"So you are broke as hell?" I nodded. "I thought you already got a salary from Moonbyul."

"Yeah, and I used it to pay for my bills."

"Does your mom send you some money?"

"She used to, but I told her to stop and she just used it for herself."

"You are so kind, Monkey, but you will get hungry if you don't look for another source of income."

"I know, I was browsing at the computer shop for some part-time jobs and I saw some, but the salary is not good. It's too low."

She was about to say something, but the professor arrived a minute early, maybe because a certain someone was here. Well, Jennie Kim started to attend this class, and she always sat beside me.

We were in the middle of the lesson when I started to have deep thoughts. I was thinking about where I could find a freaking job that had high pay.

I sighed deeply and buried my face in the table. I'm broke and I need money or else a skinny me will really turn into a stick.

"Lali." Seulgi nudged me, and I sat up properly.

"Why?"

"I've got a nice job for you."

"What job?"

"We need someone at the café right now."

"And?"

"We need to sell a hundred cakes today because we have new stocks."

"A hundred? Isn't it too much? "

"Yes it is. We need to sell all of those today or else they will cut into our salaries."

"Wow, that is pretty unfair."

"Nothing is fair, Lali."

"If I manage to sell those, how much will I get?"

"₩110,000."

"Make it $120,000 and I'm in."

"Fine."

My mood lifted since I am going to make some money later, which means I can do groceries and I will no longer be eating onigiri.

Our class ended. We fixed our things when someone entered our classroom that made Seulgi freeze in her position.

"Let's go, Jennie." It's Irene Bae, with Mina following her from behind.

"Why are you attending this class? Did you have something that caught your attention " Mina asked her, I nudged Seulgi, causing her to snap back from reality.

"Seulgi, you're drooling." She immediately wiped her face, and she glared at me when she didn't wipe any drool. "Just kidding, Kaja."

"Let's stay for a minute. I need to copy those." She sat down again and grabbed her notebook.

"Since when did you copy what is on the board?"

"Since today." She answered nonchalantly, and I saw her secretly glancing at Irene.

"You just wanted to see her more." I sat again beside Jennie. "What am I supposed to do? Stare you? "

"Do whatever you want, let's just stay here for a minute."

"Treat me to lunch and I will stay." I grinned at her and she rolled her eyes.'

"Fine you stingy monkey."

I just doodle on the backside of her notebook since I'm bored and she just keeps secretly staring at Irene Bae.

"NALALALISAAA!" I heard someone shout. 

I looked where the voice came from and my friends were here. I saw Cubby, who shouted my name froze when she saw Mina was here. She looked down, then she walked quietly towards us.

"Why are you still here? Let's go have some lunch. I'm hungry. " Rosie stood in front of us.

"You're always hungry, Chipmunk, and Seulgi is still copying what's written on the board." I gave Rosie a meaningful look and she understood.

"Where is Chu?" I asked them when I noticed I didn't see her with them.

"She's with her twin, and she promised to get lunch with him today because it's been a long time since they've had lunch together." Kook answered, and I nodded. "I heard from Seulgi you broke as hell."

"You're aware."

"I will tell you if I find a job with a nice salary." I smiled at him.

"Thanks Kook, I didn't know you worried that much about me."

"We are always worried about you; you are always getting into trouble." I just shrugged.

"Seulgi, hurry I'm famished. " Rosie said to Seulgi.

"Just give me another minute." I pulled her by the ears, which made her whimper. "Aww!!Ouch! Liz, let go!"

"Grab her notebook, let's go! before Rosie turns into a raging chipmunk." Jackson grabbed Seulgi's stuff and we went outside the room.

I let go of her ears when we arrive outside the room, Seulgi whined but we calmed her down.

•••

We are now on our way to Dal.Komm Coffee, all my friends are with me since they want to help us without anything in exchange. We arrived at the shop and Seulgi introduced me to the manager. She gave me an apron, which I accepted and wore.

There is a table outside and a glass cabinet for the cakes. We started selling it, but no one was paying attention to us.

"What should we do now? Only 5 cakes were managed to be sold, and there are still 95 left. " Seulgi sat beside me.

"Why don't we post it on our Instagram? I think some of you had a lot of followers or something, especially the one and only Jisoo Charlotte Kim." We all looked at Jisoo, and she sighed.

She brought out her phone. She took some photos and typed something, then she showed us her phone. She made a post.

"We also post something online and some people are interested, but I don't know if they are going to buy a cake today." Rosie stated, and I nodded.

"Should we add a twist?" Jackson asked, and that made us confused.

"What twist?" Jisoo asked him.

"Let's try doing something that will attract people's attention and that will make them want their cakes. Look at those high school students. " He pointed at the girls who were looking at us. "They find us interesting and we also have the looks, so why don't we use our faces to sell this?"

"This is the first time we've heard something useful from you." We all nodded in agreement, which made him shake his head in disbelief.

"One cake, two photos from either one of us."

"Then 10 cakes, one kiss." Jackson said, and we smacked his head. "Aw! What is that for? "

"Who the hell is that person that is going to buy 10 cakes?" Seulgi asked him.

"I don't know, but it's a twist. Someone might buy more if a kiss is exchanged."

"You made this a kissing booth." I uttered.

Rosie made a sign that said "one cake will have a chance to take a photo of each one of us." The high school girls that were looking at us earlier bought a cake.

They asked for a picture with Jungkook and Jackson. I'm the one taking their picture. Jisoo Charlotte Kim's fans also went here to buy a cake and have a photo with her since it is a once in a lifetime chance to have a photo with Kim.

All of a sudden, two Rolls Royce cars stopped in front of the café. The door opened, revealing Irene Bae with Mina in the first car and Jennie Kim in the second car.

"If you buy 20 cakes, you will get a chance to receive a kiss from either one of us!!!" Jackson suddenly shouted something that made Jisoo's fans squeal. 

We smacked Jackson in the head because we were protecting Jisoo from her fans because they might have bought 20 cakes just to have a chance to receive a kiss from her.

"Here." Jennie Kim handed her black card to Jackson. "Charge all the cake on that card."

All of us are dumbfounded. 

Why on earth is she going to buy all the cakes?

 What is she going to do with that? 

Is there some sort of celebration?

"My arms are starting to get hurt." Jennie Kim raised her eyebrow and Jackson immediately accepted the black card.

I heard a lot of people whispering complaints because they didn't have a chance to buy a cake so they could have a picture with either of us.

The cakes will be delivered to the address she wrote, and we sold all the cakes because of her.

 Such a richass.

"So, where is her kiss?" Mina asked me

"Pardon?" Jackson asked.

"Where is her kiss? You said if she bought 20 cakes she would receive a kiss, and she bought 67 cakes, which means 3 kisses and 7 photos." My friends and I looked at Jackson, and he gulped.

"So, Lisa, kiss her." Irene demands

"Why me?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Just do it."

I looked back at my friends and they were all looking away except Jisoo, who was grinning.

"Chu help." I whispered to her.

"Just do it, Lali, it's just a kiss and a photo." She started pushing me towards Jennie Kim.

"Jackson, I'm going to bury you alive. " I threatened him.

"You may now kiss the bride." Chu pointed at Jennie.

"Do I really have to do this?"

"Yes." Mina, Irene, and Chu answered in sync.

"Just make sure she is not going to kill me."

"She will not, I make sure of that." They said it again in sync.

I went closer to Jennie Kim. She was just standing, not talking, and her arms were crossed over her chest.

I slowly leaned into her face and I gave her left cheek a quick kiss.

"Two more." I sighed when Irene said that.

I kissed her cheek again, then I ran towards Rosie and I hid my face behind her shoulder. I felt my face heating up and I think it's because I'm blushing. Well, not only me. Even Jennie Kim had a red tint in her cheeks after I kissed her.

"Well, there is still one kiss and seven photos left. We let you pass for today, but prepare yourself, Lisa. You need to fulfill that. " I heard Irene, then they walked to their cars.

"Wow, what the hell was that? You just kiss the Queen B, Lalisa! " Cubby shakes my body. "Not only once, but twice!"

"I am really going to kill that boy named Jackson." I pulled away from Rosie, and I glared at Jax.

"Well, I'll get going now. My twin needs me." Jisoo removed her apron and gave it back to Seulgi. Lisa, come here for a sec.

"Why?" I went near her.

"Save that one kiss and seven photos on your wedding day." She patted my shoulder and smiled at me. "See you guys!"

She walked away, leaving me dumbfounded. 

What was the wedding she was talking about? 

Is she a fortune teller like Mr. Lee? 

I'm confused.

I think I need to prepare myself mentally since two people have said that I will get married soon. I'm going to notify my mother just in case the wedding takes place, but with whom?

Mom: Ma, I'm getting married soon...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 13.6K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
333K 7.3K 68
Lisa Manoban who has a different kind of work, a very different one. Jennie Kim who happened to be a bitch but an innocent girl in terms of sex. Wil...
1.4M 37.6K 50
I have you, you have me. That's perfect already. Love is not easy thing to do. We laugh, we cry, we smile. What if after all the times we spent toge...
1.1M 30K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...