Older Hiccup x reader- moment...

Por clarinetgirl301

Hiccup x reader oneshots Más

Please send requests!
Not the Only Hiccup in Town
Not the Only Hiccup in Town Part Two
Fight
Happy anniversary
Words like knifes and words like roses part 1
Words like knifes and words like roses part 3
They're wrong
A healed relationship
Too late part 1
Happy snoggletog!
I was tagged
Dragon lady
Question & A/n
One last talk
Hey guys
Not sure what exactly this is
Time to vote!
The votes are in!
Wow I guess you really are that ticklish
I can't sleep without you here
I'm not okay
Sh...You're safe now
I never meant to hurt you
A/n - younow
Drunken confessions
New story!
live
DAPGO
Going live once again
Cynthia Special (Part 1)
Special authors note
For Forever
A/n - Important Information!

Words like knifes and words like roses: part 2

6.1K 161 90
Por clarinetgirl301

Hey guys! Sorry this took so long...I've been really really busy. But here we go! Let's get this started!

WARNING- THIS WILL HAVE DEPRESSED ACTIONS, DO NOT READ IF IT WILL HAVE NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON YOU

Disclaimer - I don't own anything in anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You walked home, (d/n) walking beside you. She/he nudged you worriedly, and You smiled weakly at her/him.

"Don't worry, (d/n)...m-maybe he'll go easy on me today." You shrug.

(D/n) gave you a doubting look, and you sighed, "I know, I know. The chances are really low, but hey, you never know." You say.

"Hey! (Y/n)!" A familiar voice called out.

You freeze, and turn to see Hiccup walking towards you.

"H-hey Hiccup. What's up?" You ask, giving him your best smile you could manage.

"Just saw you walking, and thought I would come walk with you. Ya know, keep you company." He shrugs, smiling.

You smile before you comprehend what he said.

"I'm actually just on my way home." You say, motioning towards the direction of your house.

"Does that mean that I can't walk with you?" He asks, grinning.

You sigh, "sort of." You mumble, shuffling your left foot.

"What was that?" Hiccup asked, tilting his head.

Your head shot up again, smiling reassuringly at him again, "n-nothing!" You exclaim.

He gives you a look, and you continue smiling innocently at him.

He slowly nods, "alright..." He says, "anyway, can I still walk you home?" He asks.

You bite your lip, looking in the direction of your house. (D/n) nudges your leg, and you look down at him/her. She nods slightly, and you sigh.

"Alright..." You say quietly, "fine, let's just go." You smile slightly at him.

"Are you sure? Your acting a little strange." He says, placing a hand on your shoulder.

You flinch away from his touch, rubbing the spot his hand was on.

"(Y/n)? Are you alright?" He asks, looking at you in concern.

You nod, "yeah-look-let's just get to my house." You say.

He nods slowly, and grabs your hand, and you walk towards your house. (D/n) follows next to you, shooting you disappointed looks that Hiccup didn't notice.

"So, you still haven't told me how your dad took the news." Hiccup said, looking at you.

Your eyes widen slightly, before you clear your throat, "oh, he was fine with it." You say hurriedly.

He smiles, "That's good. Maybe I can actually talk to him now instead of him interrupting me every two words." He chuckles lightly.

You give him a nervous smile, forcing a chuckle of your own out.

"Yeah... Wouldn't that be something?" You muse.

You see your house come into view, and you turned to hiccup.

"Thanks for walking me home!" You say.

"We still can walk a little closer ca-" Hiccup started.

"Oh no I think this is far enough. Thanks for walking me home," you say quickly, and kiss him once before running towards the house.

He watches you run off, a confused look on his face. He slowly turns around, and walks away.

You stop at your door, and turn slightly to see him walking away. You sigh, looking back at the door.

"I'm sorry hiccup." You whisper, before opening the door.

You tell (d/n) to go around back to your bedroom window, and then you walk inside.

When the door shuts, the first thing you hear is, "(y/n)! Is that you?"

You bite your lip, "y-yes!" You call out.

Your father walks into the room, and glares at you. "You're late." Is all he says.

You look down, "I-I know. I would've been here when you told me too, but one of my friends stopped me and wanted to talk."

You've figured out, it was best not to mention Hiccup in front of your dad. Bad things happened when you did.

Your father laughed, "what friends do you have?" He asked.

You look down, clasping your hands behind your back.

He reached into his pocket, and gave you a list. You took it, and read it over. It was a list of things that needed to be done around the house.

You look at it sadly, and sighed quietly.

Your father smiled, "listen honey," you flinched, you hated when he called you by anything but your name, "I'm only making you go through all this work because I love you, and want you to be prepared for the real world."

Your eyes narrowed, and you looked up at him. You crumpled the list, and let it fall to the ground.

"You don't love me! If you did, you wouldn't treat me like your servant, and beat me every time I do something wrong!" You exclaim, but not to loudly, not wanting the houses around you to hear.

Your fathers eyes narrowed as well, "now hold on just a minute young lady, you have no-" he started.

"No! Don't even try to deny it!" You pause, a pained expression rippling across your face, "whatever happened to you?" You ask quietly.

He opens his mouth to say something, but you again cut him off.

"You used to love me, back when the family was all together." You look down before looking back up at him, "Mom, never would've wanted this." You say.

You realized two seconds after you said it that it was a mistake. His face turned a deep shade of red, and you could've sworn you saw flames in his eyes.

He picked up the list you had dropped to the floor, and roughly grabbed your arm. He shoved you into your room, and watched as you fell to the ground by your bed.

"You stay in here, and right at 2, I better see you cleaning the house." He says before slamming your door.

You flinch, before slowly opening your eyes. You take a deep breath, looking down. You were in shock yourself. Never had you ever stood up to him like that. You had no idea what came over you.

A sound of a claw against your window brought you out of your thoughts. You look up, and walk over to your window. You open it, and there stood (d/n), purring happily.

You smile faintly back, and pet him/her.

"I wish you could come in the house." You mumble as you pet him/her.

You look over at the sun, and can see it was 1:00. You bite your lip, and turn back to (d/n).

"I gotta start cleaning." You mumble.

(D/n) purrs, and nods. You close the window, and watch as he/she flies off to the stable you built for him/her.

(NOTE-THIS IS WHERE THE DEPRESSING ACTION IS, DO NOT READ IF IT WILL HAVE NEGATIVE EFFECTS ON YOU.)

You walk back over to your bed, and reach under it. You pull out a small box, and place it in your lap.

You open it to reveal a sharp knife, and small little cloth.

You look towards the door to make sure your father wasn't coming to yell at you, before looking back down at the knife.

You pull up your sleeve to reveal many scars trailing up your arm. You take a deep breath, before bringing the knife down to a spot of skin that didn't already have a scar on it, and slicing it across your flesh.

You do it a few more times, tears trickling down your cheeks. After a few more minutes, you put the knife back up. You grab some bandages that you kept in the desk beside your bed, and wrapped your arm.

You push the box back under your bed, and stand up. You grab the list, and walk out of your room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, wow this is turning out to be longer then I thought. But anyway, here's part 2! Part 3 will be here soon!

Sorry it took so long to update, I've been super busy trying to get my grades up. But I should be able to update part 3 soon! Anyway, see ya guys!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

381K 7.7K 55
Just some Sherlock x Reader oneshots written by me!
147K 1.2K 42
𝗀𝗑𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗀!𝗉
687 21 22
Tommyinnit angsty and fluffy one-shots for the soul!
3.6K 105 15
AmatoBoi? Yes. Elements ship/ brotherhood? Yes. Behold! The Oneshots!