𝓢𝔂𝓶𝓹𝓱𝓸𝓷𝔂 || Marauders

By reysdriver

Marauders × fem oc Rose Duskridge | inspired by songs Rose Duskridge is a year 6 Gryffindor who started at... More

Introduction
Treehouse
How To Be A Heartbreaker
Not Allowed
Lovers Rock
Crush
I Wanna Be Yours
After Dark
Kids
A Little Death
Nervous
Home
Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby
Softcore
Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High?
Could Have Been Me
Sparks
Hey There Delilah
Chemtrails Over The Country Club
Middle Of Somewhere
Jenny
Pretty Boy
Bubble Gum
It's Nice To Have A Friend
Heather
Washing Machine Heart
Jealousy, Jealousy
She Will Always Be A Broken Girl
Wildflower
Atlantis
1 Step Forward, 3 Steps Back
Feel Better
I Was All Over Her
Traitor
What Would I Do?
Lush Life
Ribs
Howl
Bubblegum Bitch
Alewife
For The First Time
August
Save Your Tears
Still Into You
Je Te Lesserai Des Mots
Exile
Illicit Affairs
Deja Vu
Cigarettes Out The Window
Hey Lover
Baby I'm Yours
Cigarette Duet
Happier
The Story

Sweet Dreams, TN

123 6 2
By reysdriver

Regulus held my hand on the way outside, then I let go once we got outside. It was freezing outside, and my dress was made of chiffon and lace, so I needed to blow air into my hands and try to warm myself up. 

Regulus saw me shivering already and handed me his coat. 

"Thanks. My dress is just really thin." I explained as I put it on. It was too big for me, but I liked it.

"It's alright. The Slytherin common room is a dungeon, I'm used to the cold." He joked. "So what happened with Sirius just now?"

"It's a long story." I said.

"I've got time."

"I don't." I laughed. "I'm leaving tomorrow morning."

"Ah, yes. That." He said, almost like he forgot everything tonight. 

I wish I could do that, just forget. Even though I've been having fun, there's barely a minute that goes by where I don't think about everything that's going on.

"I think you should stay here." Regulus said. "I don't think you should have to leave."

"I wish I could stay, I really do." I said, looking down at the ground, observing our footprints in the snow. I looked back up at him. "But the more I think about it, my aunt is right. I mean, Ash probably knows I moved, and he could know that I go to Hogwarts now. The safest place for me would be somewhere he doesn't know, like my aunt's house."

"Life is going to suck with you gone, Rose. I just sort of always feel sick without you. And nothing seems to stick." He confessed. "It's just the pits. It's like everyone's a dick without you."

"You'll manage without me here." I said. "Either everything clears up, and I come back, or they don't, and I bet you'll just forget about me in a few years."

"I doubt I'll forget about you." Regulus said. 

He walked closer to me, the snow crunching under his shoes every time he took a step. He now stood barely 2 feet away from me. 

"I really might be losing it, but I don't recognize this fool that you've made me." He said, looking into my eyes.

I knew what he was going to do. As much as I wanted to pull away before it could happen, I just couldn't. 

He leaned over, and held my face, pulling me in. He kissed me, and I kissed him back. This time, it wasn't just a spin the bottle kiss, this was real. 

I put my arm around his shoulder and placed my other hand on the back of his head. His hair was soft, I could feel it between my fingers. His lips were softer though. To feel his lips against mine, it was comforting to say the least.

I pulled away though, after I remembered everything that was stopping me before. 

"Regulus, stop it." I said softly.

"What?" 

"You're being mean, stop it."

"What? How am I being mean?" He mumbled.

"Stop. I can't do this now. I'm leaving tomorrow morning and I don't know when, or even if, I'll be coming back."

"That doesn't matter. I just want to be with you, I don't care about anything else." He said.

"It does matter." I told him. "I'm going into hiding, and I won't be able to see anyone. I won't be able to talk to anyone, and we wouldn't work out." 

I could feel my eyes welling up with tears as I continued to talk. 

"You should just go back to how you were when we met, with a new paramour, a new fling every week. And I'll leave, and everything will be okay."

I took off his coat and handed it back to him. 

"Please just trust me when I say I really do like you, but we just can't get the timing right. I'm sorry." I told him, turning around and walking back into the school. 

As I walked the halls, I wiped my tears and put on a smile, for my own sake, and for everyone around me. 

a/n: Even more drama?? Shocker, am I right? Also the amount of times I've used Little Women quotes/inspiration in this story makes me laugh. Anyways, vote, comment, and share this story if you liked it.

Also, let me know if you like the fact that I put the character names in the titles, because I'm considering taking them out. Bye :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 246 22
"The stars spoke of one emerging tonight. One with a shadow like a cape threatening to engulf the one it follows, but with a light that walks in fron...
132K 2.8K 71
Star Valentine Scamander is a seventh-year student at Hogwarts. Her best friend is the one and only Lily Evans. Star grew up knowing her fate. She gr...
249K 6.2K 39
Y/N Pettigrew is abused by her parents, and all she wants is to be friends with her brother's friends. However, the Marauders seem a little too self...
156K 4.3K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." •Marauders era •When Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...