yes, daddy

By queenofconeyisIand

"Beg me not to take you in front of all these fucking people," he whispered, tightening his grip around her n... More

ą³ƒā€āž· š©š«šØš„šØš š®šž
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸ. š¬š”šž
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸ. š”š¢š¦
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸ‘. šššššš²
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸ’. š”šžš«šØ
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸ“. š”š¢š¬ š”šØš®š¬šž
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸ”. š”šžš« š ššš³šž
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸ•. š©š«šžš­š­š² š°š”šžš§ š²šØš® šœš«š²
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸ–. š¢'š„š„ šŸš®šœš¤ š²šØš®
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸ–šš. š¢'š„š„ šŸš®šœš¤ š²šØš®
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸ—. š²šØš®'š«šž š¦š¢š§šž
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸšŸŽ. š­šžš„šžš¢šØš©š”š¢š„šž
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸšŸ. šššššš² š¢š¬š¬š®šžš¬
ą³ƒā€āž·šŸšŸ. š­š”šž šœšØš„š š¬š”šØš®š„ššžš«
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸšŸ‘. š©ššš«šššš¢š¬šž ššš§š š°ššš«š³šØš§šž
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸšŸ’. š¦ššš«š¤šžš
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸšŸ“. š”š¢š¬ š©ššš«šžš§š­š¬
ą³ƒā€āž· šŸšŸ”. š”š¢š š”š¬šœš”šØšØš„ š¬š°šžšžš­š”šžššš«š­š¬
ą³ƒā€āž·šŸšŸ•. š¤š¢š­š­šžš§š¬
š¬š¦š®š­
ą³ƒā€āž·šŸšŸ—. š­š”ššš­ šØš­š”šžš« š›šØš²

ą³ƒā€āž·šŸšŸ–. ššžš¬š¤ š©š„ššš²

31.2K 417 132
By queenofconeyisIand

Evangeline woke up with a quiet yawn. She groaned when she felt a heavyweight crushing her body. Opening her eyes much wider, she could see Leonardo shirtless and slumped over her, one arm under his head and pillow and the other rested near her head. "D-daddy, wake up.." she whined, in a muzzy tone. When she realized he was still dead asleep, Evangeline grabbed ahold of one of his ears, pulling it until she knew it would.

A surprised squeak left her lips when he suddenly shot up, his hands rubbing the ear she just pulled. "What the hell?" he asked as she sat up, giggling cheekily. She shook her head gently, "You weren't getting off of me!" she exclaimed and jabbed her index finger at him. Leonardo rolled his eyes and stood up, tossing a pillow at her, "Well, you could've just asked me to move," Evangeline was about to respond but, "Anyways, darling, I need to get ready."

She cocked her head to the side, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Um, g-go where?" she asked, standing up on the other side of the bed.

"Work."

Evangeline's brown eyes lit up, a hint of curiosity visible in them. "Can I come with you?! she asked as he was about to enter the bathroom. Leonardo thought for a minute then he smiled and nodded, instructing her to come towards him.

When she was a few steps away from him, he snaked his arm around her waist, pulling her against his toned body. Her arms flailed to his chest, unintentionally feeling his abs. She averted her eyes when he smirked down at her. Evangeline's cheeks turned into a tint of pink when she felt him kiss the top of her head, his lips staying there a few seconds longer.

"The room across has clothes from my mom, wear what you want," he whispered, "If you see Annalise, or she talks to you, ignore her, okay baby?"

She tensed when he mentioned Annalise. "But d-daddy, she's a w-witch! What if she casts a spell on me?" she frowned, remembering her rude attitude to her yesterday.

He chuckled, holding her chin with his fingers, "I know, she is like a witch. But don't worry baby, if she tries anything - just scream." Evangeline nodded genuinely, thinking of ways to defend herself if he may not save her in time.

While Leonardo was in the bathroom, she thought of one of the most sensible ideas. Luna and Emily. She could order them to attack the witch viciously, like what they did to Leonardo yesterday. The thought of the kittens seemed to snap her back to reality and she dashed to the bedroom across.

Once she unlocked the door, she tumbled as the cats jumped onto her, meowing sadly to her. She knelt down to them, apologizing for not doing enough to stop Leo when he said he was gonna lock them in another room for beating him up. 'At least he gave them food,' she thought as her eyes travelled to the cat bowls.

Evangeline settled for a white, lace dress that she found. Although it was at the back of the wardrobe, it looked almost untouched as if his mother never wore it. Probably because it was a local brand and not a global, luxury one. She then wandered off to the shoe racket, only to see neat rows of killers heels in several different colors that she knew she wouldn't be able to walk in, let alone stand.

She walked down the stairs after propping on her white dolly shoes she wore yesterday. Her eyes carefully scanned the hallway, making sure there were no witches in view. Code 4. Satisfied, she waltzed into the kitchen, grabbing a breakfast bar from one of the shelves.

Finally, Leonardo entered the kitchen and after complimenting her look, they rushed into his car.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ✎༊*·˚ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

"How high is your floor?!" Evangeline moaned, the elevator going up for what seemed like hours. Leonardo looked at the floor number, 43, "Only 12 more, stop whining," he ordered and she crossed her arms on her chest.

She nearly jumped out when the elevator dinged and he looked at her, amused. She observed the room and muffled a laugh, why does he need a whole floor to himself? His office room was barely half the size of a classroom, the rest of the floor was filled with couches and tables. After imagining him sitting at his desk lonely, she followed behind him into his room, the dull colors immediately hitting her.

An hour has passed and Evangeline had already regret asking to come with him. She looked over to him, rolling her eyes when he was still on the call with someone, something about shipments and delays or whatever, she could care less. Bored, she got off the velvet couch, and walked towards him, wanting to at least get a bit of attention.

Leonardo uncrossed his legs when he noticed her coming over. As thought, Evangeline swung her leg over his, sitting peacefully in his lap while he continued talking to the man. He narrowed his eyes at her when she began rummaging through his files, and he cleared his throat, warning her to stop.

The phone call finally ended and Evangeline turned her body so she was facing him. He turned his gaze and began scribbling tiny words on paper, not bothering to glance at her one more time. Annoyed and still bored, Evangeline puffed out her body to him, "D-Daddy! I'm bored, c-can we d-do something?" she whispered the question.

He spun the pen around his fingers, raising an eyebrow at her like he usually does. "Like what?" he asked, about to pick up his phone. Her hands latched onto his wrist, not wanting him to make another damn call. "S-something fun," she blushed, trailing her other hand to his belt. He shook his head no to her and she frowned, "No, love. Another time, I'm sorry. I'm busy," he sighed, beginning to enter numbers on his phone.

"B-but daddy!" she whined, "We haven't done it in a while."

Leonardo chuckled at her and switched off his phone which made her smile in victory. "When did my baby become so needy, huh?" he asked, placing both of his hands on the side of her hips. She hummed in response, gently rocking herself on his lap waiting for him to do something pleasureful. When he sat there stubbornly, she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, propping herself up.

"Daddy, if you're not gonna do anything then I'm just gonna touch myself in front of you!"

Her hands flew to her mouth when she realized what she just blurted out. She avoided all eye contact with him, too embarrassed however he seemed unfazed by it. "Hm, fine then, you little brat", he said, nonchalantly, standing up from his chair with her legs wrapped around his hips.

"If you're going to act like a brat, you're going to be treated like a brat."

He pushed her onto his desk, his papers and pens scattering on the floor as she blushed into his neck. Her grip tightened around him when she felt him rip off her panties, the fabric being dropped onto the floor like nothing. She screamed when he roughly shoved two of his fingers in her, his thumb then made circles on her clit, causing her to arch her back in pleasure.

She moaned continuously, begging him to go faster with every stroke he did with his fingers. Wetness pooled underneath her and she became more aroused at the thought of making a mess on his desk space. He hit his elbows against her knees when she tried clamping them shut, trying to control her body.

His pace turned faster, with each thrust he whispered dirty things into her ears, which made her walls tighten around his fingers. When she felt her lower body shake, she moaned louder, screaming, "D-daddy, I-I-"

Instantly, Leonardo pushed her flat against the desk, her pussy in full display for him. "You like being treated like a brat?" he asked, tauntingly and she moaned in response, her toes curling at his question. He bent down, removing his finger and replacing them with his tongue. He eagerly lapped at her juices that began dripping down her thighs. Leonardo continued rubbing her clit, his other hand opening her legs wider so he could go deeper.

Another orgasm threatened to leave her body when she felt his tongue thrusting slowly in and out of her pussy, the speed teasing her. A cry jolted out of her when his fingers pinched her swollen clit and her thighs shook as she rode out her second orgasm. However, he didn't stop and began scooping at her wetness like ice cream, the never-ending pleasure halting when they heard his phone ringing.

She moaned a quiet no when she felt his tongue slipping out of her, her breath shaky and body numb from what just happened. Leonardo grabbed his phone and pulled it up to his ear as he stood up, licking his lips while he locked eyes with her.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ✎༊*·˚ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

The pair walked down the stairs after showering. Evangeline scrunched her nose up when the strong smell of ketchup enveloped her nose. She jumped off Leonardo's back, seeing Annalise placing plates of what seemed to be spaghetti on the dining table.

Leonardo didn't notice Annalise and walked in the opposite direction and back up to retrieve something. Annalise noticed Evangeline and waved, "Oh, I just wanted to make dinner, you two are probably tired from being out all day!" she said, in a too-nice voice. Evangeline contemplated whether to scream for Leonardo or Luna and Emily.

She decided neither. It seemed like a thoughtful gesture.

Evangeline made her way to a seat but looked up when Annalise pulled out the seat on the other side, "Sit here," she said and Evangeline shrugged, thinking it was weird but sat there without a fuss. A mischievous grin was laced on the woman's face and she clasped her hands together, yelling to Leonardo to come down.

Eventually, he arrived, taking a seat next to Evangeline which left Annalise alone on the opposite side. Leonardo looked down at his plate, a look of disgust evident as he analyzed the mesh of spaghetti, ketchup, and a mix of herbs.

Suddenly, he heard a loud screech.

Actually, it was just Annalise who laughed about being silly and forgetting her own cutlery or something. He looked down at Evangeline's plate while Annalise rushed to the kitchen.

"Why do you have such a bigger portion than me?" he laughed, switching his plate with hers. Evangeline shrugged again, "Um, I don't know, s-she did it, not me."

Her voice died down when the witch came back to the table, handing them napkins and telling them to dig in. Evangeline felt uneasy under her gaze, her eyes seemed to never leave her. Was she obsessed?

Annalise looked away with an annoyed look, the girl looked embarrassed to eat while being watched. Her slender fingers wrapped around Leonardo's tipping water cup, handing it to him. "I caught it!" she chimed and Leonardo nodded in agreement. "I can see th-" he coughed again, then took a sip of the water.

That's when Evangeline decided to have a taste of the food. He continued coughing but that didn't stop him from noticing Annalise's fingers crossing as Evangeline put the food in her mouth.

Evangeline swallowed the food hesitantly, wishing she has asked Leonardo to pick up some food from his workplace. She quickly placed the fork down beside her plate and turned to see Leonardo pushing back his chair, excusing himself from the table with one of his hands covering his coughs and his other hand pressing down on his chest.

Evangeline followed after him and Annalise leaned into her chair, confused. 'I know I gave her the right place..' she thought, and she flared her nostrils like a pig while a groan escaped her red-stained lips.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ ✎༊*·˚ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

annalise more like put that bitch on a leash

anyways um if you liked this chapter maybe vote and follow ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 19.5K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
8.9K 209 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...
29.6M 874K 71
He tips my head toward his with his index finger, keeping my eyes trained on him and driving me crazy with the primal look on his face. His grey eyes...
56 3 9
"What the hell is wrong with you?" I hissed, unable to contain my anger any longer. "You give me your phone and I'll leave you alone," he replied, hi...