You Are My love (Edited)

By NeilAvni_love

They are Neighbours.. Closest Family friends.. He is the most wanted Munda in town..girls die to flaunt over... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Teaser 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Surprise
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Teaser 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Teaser 3
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Merry Christmas 🎅
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 48

1.2K 138 62
By NeilAvni_love

Warning ⚠️ a small part of this chapter will contain mature content, ofcourse not the entire update whatsoever. So yeah, feel free reading it as any other 13+ updates.

Avni

His nasty gaze over Ayan converted discombobulate when it rested over me for less than a minute before he gasped a sharp breath and vaguely twirled on his heel strode cross the door.

Staring at the way he just left I couldn't withhold longer my enervated form, my limbs went plank on the couch behind me. My knees shaken. There is a feeling I have been abandoned by a person very dear to me. I have no courage to stop him, beg him not to leave me.

"He loves you" I heard Ayan's soft empathetic voice closer me. I didn't know he has squatted down in front of me. Because my face is covered under my hands. Ayan pulled them off my face, took in his hold. If I wouldn't have been in this dejected state I would have had found this gesture of Ayan, really Sweet. The way he is holding my hands with so much of care.

My tearful gaze downcasted, nothing came out of my mouth, only few sniffs due to the crying. I feel like a mess. I bit my lip not to cry hard. How could he just leave me in this vulnerable state as if nothing happened ?

Half an hour later Ayan left after I composed myself having a glass of water he forced me to drink some. That's how I pretended to convince him, that I'm okay and will take some rest. I can see the  hesitation in his facade prior to he complied with a silent nod and then advanced to the exit. But not before shooting me a glance quite disquieting and few words, saying me not to skip the supper. His tone was demanding yet there is a request lacing with.

How could he know I have already lost my appetite for the day and planning to deposit myself in my bed, in my pillow and call Neil until he doesn't spare me a chance to clarify?

Did he ever fell for someone? If not then how does he know so well the feeling when that person walks away? My pensive gaze fleeted up, it took a keen frowning look over him. And then He is gone too.

Neil

"I should probably leave" that's what I said and next moment I'm out of her sight, out of her house. Yeah I left, clenching my face I just left definitely the most distasteful sight I have least expected before I walked in her house to give Avni a little surprise letting her know_that I'm back and also ask about her Uncle's health status at the moment.

Mom has told me this morning, when I just finished a meeting and was about to dial to confirm my return flight ticket. I have preponed  a day my departure. My work finished a day before, or I was supposed to be going by tomorrow evening flight .

*

No wonder the night passed horrible since I left her house. I remained in my room making a excuse of being tired, by which Mom easily got convinced and dismissed me from her chatting session, which half of it I don't know what she said, I didn't listen. Until Bebe called me around 10pm to join for dinner, downstairs.

It was around 3am when sleep really had a thought to spare me a contemplation and in result I dozed off after thousand rounds of tossing and turning on bed mattress re-visioning the event with Avni over and over again in my head.

There's no need of any rocket science to prove my Avni isn't cheating on me. She would never stoop so low, she isn't a traitor. But then again there is a feeling I can't deny when I see Ayan around her that close not physically but most of the time mentally as if he understand my girl more than I do.
That's what eat me the most. Everytime I see them together. I get into battle with my vengeful self not to pluck Ayan out of our life, out of the place near Avni, even though I know I'm talking something akin to insane. This is none but blabbering my insecurity.

I avoided her calls, texts she sent me after that. I don't want to talk to her, not when I'm sure I would say something to her and then I would regret later. That's the basis when I saw her fifteen missed calls and 50 texts telling me the same thing that we need a talk, therefore to give her a little peace I dropped her a text "don't stress out. I'll be fine. Give me sometime. At the moment my mind is not in a shape to have a talk with you" my words were before I shut down my device for the day last night. Because I know she won't be at peace until unless she doesn't clear everything out what she has to say. This is how she is since I know her.
But she has to understand certain things by taking some time away me. That there is a fine line between a simple friendship and a special one.

"Are you questioning my loyalty Neil?" And here she is in my apartment in front of me, counter attacking me when I'm at the middle of the hallway stood facing the balcony. My arms crossed firmly over my chest, my back towards her. A minute past the concierge informed me I have a visiter. And I knew who the person could be.

"Like seriously Avni am I being paranoid?" I replied in stiff tone, let out a scoff not turning to her. Now I'm growing mad. What does she think of me? I didn't like her tone in which she talked to me.

"You are mad at me Neil right now. You won't listen to any clarification if I make. You take time. We will talk later" she said in a manner much calmly than I expected.

"Okay fine I'll leave all this doubt whatever I have. Before that you would give just one answer to me. Will you?" And finally I turned my arctic gaze over her, my shoulder square demanding her explanation . My stance seemed have startled her. She looked at me in awe. A deep scowl grew on my face. Is she in real? she can't look at me like a besotted tenager does while meeting their crush in private.

Fucking hell I'm mad at her didn't she get it yet? Or I'm the one making it less severe? Pushing the thoughts away I sighed harshly and caught back her attention. And in response to my semblance her face flustered, gaze stringent.

She didn't say a word except let out a sigh and crossed her arms waiting for me to continue. And I took that cue to proceed further.

"What if I would have done the same? Spending some time with a girl 'I call her goodfriend' in her appartment only two of us. And then in my house when no one is around she gives me some stupid head massage?" Emphasizing the word good-friend I blew out a exasperated breath and look straight into her eyes in search of a genuine reply from her. My intention is not to ground her but to help figure her out where the stuffs veering to the unacceptable, inapt.

"Now tell me What would you have done being in my shoes? I want an answer to this today, now. For once and all. I'll let these all slip off, this unbearable, expandable tension between us. Until unless I want a genuine reply from you. Something unbiased, justified you know" my voice laced with demanding, I crossed my arms emphasising to get her an idea how grievous I am at the moment regarding everything lately going between us.

"I'm.." she looked away fidgeting with her fingers. Now this the worst thing I wanted her to be.

I was about to engulf her in my arms and whisper her how much I trust her. But I held my ground. Neil this is not the time to grow weak. I repeatedly gave reminder to my heart before it lead me to walk to her and dissolved all these immediately.

"Yes speak up...." I snapped. My jaw paining because of too much of clenching, not being mad at her but for controlling myself not to pull her in my chest and shower kisses all over her beautiful face. God it's a whole fucking week after I'm seeing her.

"Ummm....Neil...I" she lost her words. That's what I already knew she would. Anyone would at her place.

"Yes Avni I'm listening...say it..."

"I'm sorry" her small voice.

What? my clenching stopped, heart dropped then it started beating as if it will popped out my ribcage and fall on the floor tiles right now right here.

"I'm so so sorry....I didn't think the way you did....trust me I have no intentions to hurt you. But unfortunately I did." Stating with so much of sincerity she shook her head. And I know how true her each and every words are. Ofcourse she never thought this way.

"That's it. You may leave now" before I could seal my mouth not to slip those hurtful words, they are already out. I turned around, took the same daunting form I was on when she walked in.

"Neil" her voice painful. I shut my eyes tight then reopened. I heard her small steps approaching me. And next moment her arms wrapping me and I can barely breath. A large excruciating lump forming inside my throat when I looked down at her hands they are gripping my shirt over my chest, embracing me with all her strength.

What do I do now when she did exactly what I wanted to do with her since I came back in town?

"I'm at fault....you can bark, shout at me, do whatever you want with me. I wouldn't resist. Not this time. Just please don't ask me to leave" half- heartedly she mumbled. Avni pressed her head on my back, my body taut. Only, due to that hard squeeze on my back with her glasses dug onto my skin, causing me aching that spot.

"I'm not asking you to leave me. I'm just asking you to leave for now." I softened, spoke under my agonising chest.

"I will be in another room then if you don't want me be near you for a while. But I'm not going anywhere until we don't get back to okay" in between her sniff she retorted.

"We are okay. I just need sometime to clear my mind, my mood" I sighed placating my chest.

"Yep I can understand. You take as much as time you need. I'll be right there in another room" she pulled away her arms and took few steps away me. She must be wiping her nose. I couldn't help but smiled at how adamant she is, over resolving things between us. There is no way I would continue being this formidable to her anymore.

"Come here" so I called her.

"Humm??..." Because of crying her eyes all red. Avni looked up, her puzzled gaze at me by my sudden change of countenance which is soft, coaxing. Now tell me how long would someone can regist not to fall for this innocent face.

"Come to me..." I beckoned her to come near me. There is a small part in my left chest everytime it kicked my brain off my head, when it comes to Avni. I bit a smile, simultaneously tried keep my facade intimidating as much as I can succeed. I stared at her timorous steps slowly forwarded then came to a halt when she is a step away me. Her stupified state didn't slip off yet.

"What do you want?" My voice low, cooed and there is a ghost of a smirk played on my lips and that earned a frown from her at that infinitesimal smirk of mine then she tore her gaze up to my eyes. I have seen some indecipherable hesitation in her eyes, rendered me growing unassertive as long as I stayed watching her.

"I want you" came her words in a whisper after a eerie silence. She bit her lips together then freed them dragging a ragged inhale and exhale. Her piercing gaze through my heart.

What? What did she say? My jaw almost touched the ground.
Out of every fucking things in this world she has to say this? At this very moment? I gulped licking my dry lips.

She didn't mean it. She can't mean it.  My mind try to reason out my heart that has turned berserk, incredibly wild the second those words slithered out of her that delicious mouth as clear as a day.

"You mean, in person right?" asking her again to make sure if she is blabbering I let out a nervous chuckle. Doesn't she know what does this phrase mean? I bet she knows.

"Right. I want you now" she had almost snatched my breath away by that unanticipated move she made next. This time her tone pellucid, no room to leave any doubt.

Avni wrapped her arms around me and nuzzled her face in the crook of my neck causing a skitter step backward.

Thud. My heart on the verge of signalling me any time it can stop. My pulse rate to the edge. Some day this girl would be the sole cause of turning me into a corpse. I can bet on this.

"Avni" I whispered, blinking my eyes few times struggling to figure out her mind more than the situation she has put me into. I gently unravelled her arms off my neck bringing them down.

"Don't you want me?" Her hurtful, shocked gaze was, getting pull off me. My chest squashed at the sight of her disheartened mein. 
Her voice in verge of some copious sob I can sense that coming on my way. Holly*uck what does she want?

"You didn't mean it. Did you?" Now my unbelievable, trepidacious gaze back and forth searching her , with my thudded chest. Please say no. Yes.

"I love you so much Neil. Never doubt on me. You have no idea how much I love you. It's you, always you" after these words I felt her lips on mine and then she mumbled before deepening the kiss. "Don't hold back. Make love to me"

I'm in an ambivalent state of what to believe and what not. Is this real? Is she in real?

*

Subsequently when her words hit my brain and I'm back from my dizzy state, to their own accord my arms those were around her shoulder, have moved to her lower back, gripped her hip both sides. I pushed her upward and heard her let out a loud gasp and moaned at the same time when she wrapped her legs around my torso.

My one arm around her waist and another one at the back of her neck before I walked carrying her not able to hold back thrusting my tongue inside her mouth in slow motion firstly, then passionately in hassle my lips savoured her mouth. This is what I missed, this is who I missed.

I kicked open my bedroom door and after some more shuffled steps balancing ourselves we both gently landed over the supper soft bed mattress.
Our kiss broke because of that sudden movement happened to both of us , then what like ages our palpable gazes at eachother with so much of love, craving that there is no words can convey what we want at the moment. Keeping that facade of admiration looking into my eyes Avni leaned to me and next moment her mouth all over my neck. She started planting lewd, deep kisses around my neck as soon as I shifted and made her ride on me.

With her each lips movement I felt my lower abdomen twisting, shaking in desire. My body shivered, muscle tensed under her touch, the way her dexterous fingers moved over my shirt button, openning them one by one. And next moment her hands deep all over my bare chest up and down rubbing those thickly grown hair on that spot. She doesn't know she is actually awakening a beast. That spot is super sensitive to me.

I couldn't hold back the urge grasping her hair in my grip, watched her the way she moved over me. Captured the scene in my head so that I could relive it until my last day. Don't blame me, blame our first time.

Later our hands wriggled over pulling off eachother's clothes and toss them god knows over which corner before I positioned myself taking her to that zone, people call it heaven.

Being underneath me Avni with her nails did some turning-me-on scratches on my back rather than those painful ones supposed to be while I'm propelling myself into her soft cotton like core. I have never heard of such a beautiful sound everytime she moaned my name the deeper I budged.

Isn't she super cute?

Like a pussy.  A voice in my brain said stifling a crackle then when my mouth caught her sensitive spot and travelled down to her full breasts. I can take her all night.

It's worth fighting everytime if we end up this same.
The mention of the fight that viper Ayan's face flashed in, nonetheless I kicked him out of my head, hauled all my soul and heart into giving my best to my Jaan, My Avni. After today there is no way I can think my life without this girl.
I would take away all her pain.

~~~~~~~~

'Cause I don't care when I'm with my baby, yeah
All the bad things disappear
And you're making me feel like maybe I am somebody
I can deal with the bad nights
When I'm with my baby, yeah
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

'Cause I don't care as long as you just hold me near
You can take me anywhere
And you're making me feel like I'm loved by somebody
I can deal with the bad nights
When I'm with my baby, yeah
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

I would dedicate this chapter to this song🤗

The song name is I Don't Care by Ed Sheeran

Thank you so much for Reading.

Loads of love
MoN❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 7.5K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...
396K 32.2K 75
story on our very own avneil
48.1K 191 1
|COMPLETED| |REPUBLISHING| "Why are you rejecting the proposal?" "First of all , i have no interest in marriage and secondly she doesn't meet my sta...
840K 42.1K 73
Naina Rao: She's a 22 year old engineering graduate. Loves to read books , write and is an intellectual thinker. Aspires to study AI in Canada. Lives...