Rogues Wolf End~(McKayla Seri...

Av DominaAlexandra

Mckayla had ended one threat only to have another walk into her packs territory. All Mckayla wants is to fig... Mer

Chapter 1~ New Path
Chapter 2~ Uninvited Were
Chapter 3~Hard Choices
Chapter 4~Test
Chapter 5 Kayla vs. Mckayla
Chapter 6~Mentally Fucked
Chapter 7~Internal Struggle
Chapter 8~Clawed Fingers
Chapter 9~Biting Back
Chapter 10~Vulnerable
Chapter 11~Numb Without...
Chapter 12~Shifting Moods
Chapter 13~Difficult Choices
Chapter 14~What Doesn't Kill You...
Chapter 15~Callous
Chapter 17~Innocence
Chapter 18~Resisting
Chapter 19~Challenges
Chapter 20~Unimaginable
Chapter 21~Guilt
Chapter 22~Bite Back
Chapter 23~Uncontrolled Changes
Chapter 24~Headstrong
Chapter 25~Distress
Chapter 26~The Unexpected
Epilogue~A Midnight Hunt

Chapter 16~Take No More

2.7K 175 3
Av DominaAlexandra

McKayla

~

   I felt my muscles twitch and bones breaking, as my body shifted halfway into wolf form. I screamed out a growl, slamming myself against the silver four walls of my imprisoned room. I was trapped. My wolf was not content on being confined within these four walls. The walls were silver all around, as if Sal suspected I would try to punch through the walls, if I could. My wolf would have. My wolf was strong enough to commit the act. Sal had covered every corner to torturing me and now the doctored blood he injected me with was making my wolf dangerously alarming and frenzied. I was trying to fight her. My wolf.

   I dropped to my knees as I wrapped my arms around my ribs. I could feel them inside me, breaking against my skin, in abnormal motions. The pain was so excruciating, I wanted to rip my claws through me, yanking out every bone that snapped inside me.

   Every sensory I had was hypersensitive and agonizing. I tasted my own blood as I nearly bit off my own bottom lip. What was worse, is that I felt savage. Sal hadn't fed me in I wasn't sure how long I had been here. It could have been a couple of days or a week.

   "Nina," I whispered opening through obscure vision.

   Canines erupted in my mouth as my face, shifted partially. I sucked in a breath as I tried to fight the shift. There was a time all I wanted to do was be in my wolf, but I knew now that would be too dangerous. My wolf was not to be trusted to make positive choices right now. My wolf was too angry and rogue. That's what Sal wanted and for that, I would fight my shift.

   "Kayla...why are you making this difficult?" Sal hummed over the speaker mic that emanated through my room. My hearing sensitivity had increased dramatically and that pain was almost to unbearable.

   I covered my ears, collapsing into the ground from the loudness of his voice.

   I heard shuffling by the door and I sat up ready to fight, despite the pain. Crouched low, my fist pressed into the concrete ground, sitting up to my knees and feet. My vision was blurry from the burning in my eyes by the bright light Sal turned on. I snarled as the front door to my hundred square feet room, opened.

   One, maybe two rogues in wolf form, came rushing at me as one leaped forward, falling on top of me and I fell backward, hard against the floor. I could hardly see or concentrate as its canines bit into my shoulder. I roared, blindly moving my hands to where its teeth embedded into my flesh. I tried pulling its mouth open as another rogue, clamped its canines over my thigh, tugging my legs as if it wanted to rip me apart.

   This is what Sal wanted. He really wanted me to shift, but I couldn't give into my wolf. I snarled, peeling the rogues teeth from my shoulder, the rogues lower half mouth hooked over my clavicle.

   With both my arms, I extended them out distancing its canines from me as I quickly positioned my hands around its neck, squeezing it tightly as I pierced my claws into its throat. The rogue whined as I snarled, ignoring the pain that the other rogue was causing to my thigh. Despite the flesh I knew the rogue was ripping through, I ignored it, squeezing even tighter around the rogues neck, until I yanked the rogues trachea from its throat.

   Blood surged over my face and neck as the rogue dropped lifeless over me. I shoved the dead rogue away now turning my attention to the rogue at my thigh. It lifted its head up to me, snarling as it postured in a striking position for my neck.

   I blinked a few times as I tried to clear my eyes covered in blood and the burning pain from the light when Sal's voice stopped the rogue from proceeding.

   I heard and saw partially the rogue leaving my room as the door shut, with an ear splitting slam.

Suddenly, all my energy left my body as I laid down at my thigh, my head too heavy to lift up for to long. Laying slack on the ground, the pace of my heart pounded rapidly in my chest. So much blood spilled out from me but I was too weak to slow it down, slipping unconscious.

~

My head seemed to spin, nausea and vertigo making my stomach turn into knots. This was, sickening. I never was sick in all the times I could remember. Weres couldn't get sick but I was. The pain left my body, leaving me numb and cold. I was laying soaked in my own blood. No food; being injected already a forth time, and tortured; I was beginning to weigh down, with no lifeline to cling onto. Too much pressure was building in me to continue fighting much longer.

   When I opened my eyes again, I was strapped down into the wooden chair I had met already a few times, with silver already laced around me and pieced through my hands. My wolf nor I woke to the pain of any of this.

   Jessica stood at the edge of the door, her arms holding tight around herself as she seemed to fidget. Her eyes flickered on and off gold and I knew she was struggling with her inner addiction to what Sal had been giving her for weeks. She hesitated a moment and then turned away.

I called out to her. "Wait," I said weakly, barely able to keep my head up. Jessica turned back to me as I noticed the tears already leaving her eyes. "Come to me." No matter how addicted she was, I knew part of her was still strong enough to listen to me. No matter how much she craved the blood, she wanted to be a wolf under my leadership. She would listen this much to me. Jessica ambled to me, her head low and averted with shame, I suspected. When she was only a few inches from me, I spoke in a whisper. "I do not blame you," I told her honestly. "I blame...what Sal has done to you." There was not much room to move my head around to her with the silver chain wrapped around my neck.

   Her eyes looked up to me, widening with disbelief. "But I...I betrayed you."

   My eyes droop a few times but I fought to keep them open. "You betrayed yourself...more than anyone. But...you can make it up. You can fight and win back the strength you lost." The hoarse intonation made me sound as if my throat was in some form of infection; swollen.

   She shook her head erratically. "I've failed everyone. Your pack, my brother...myself." Her voice faded. "I deserve to be punished. I deserve to die."

   "No," I snarled at her. She snapped her attention onto me. She held onto every word. "You deserve to live and fight. Fight for yourself; your brother; and our pack." I thought of something my father taught me and I once saw him do to one of his wolves at a time like this, where they were too weak to fight for themselves. "Bite me," I ordered.

   She looked at me confused. There was a few times a Were would bite another causing an affect. One; the mating bite, that would link two Weres together forever. And then there was a second reason. It was a bite that was shared between an Alpha and their wolves. I may have not taken the full position as Alpha but I was an Alpha by blood and power. By Jessica biting me, the blood that spilled into her mouth would pretty much manipulate her mind, giving her what she needed most; courage. She needed to heal. My father explained the science of it, but I forgot most of how he explained it. As long as it could be done, that's all that mattered.

   She shook her head, disobedient. "You are hurt."

   "I will be fine," I assured her. "Bite me."

   "No, I don't--"

   "Jessica..." My tone was firm with affection. "Don't defy me. I am your Alpha. Bite me."

   Jessica hesitated but nodded, realizing the seriousness of my order.

   "My forearm," I directed her. Jessica crouched down to my side, curling her fingers around my arms. I noticed her eyes staring at the silver through my hand and tears fell from her eyes. I wanted to hold her but I couldn't. "Go on," I said softly. "I'm alright."

   A few seconds past and Jessica canines protruded piercing through my flesh. She bit into me and I didn't wince. I didn't feel pain only joy in knowing I was taking care of her.

   She held my arm tightly as she bit deeper. When she was done, she moved her mouth away, closing her eyes as she swallowed the blood that spilled from the bite. Her eyes opened and it was pure gold, slowly dimming back to her natural color of light denim blue. She shuddered a breath, sighing. "Why--how am I feeling..." she paused.

   "Feeling what?" I asked her concerned.

   "Better. I feel better." She looked at me, tears back in her eyes as she smiled astonished. "I feel clear-minded."

   "Go back to the pack," I told her.

   Jessica's eyes fell onto mines before averting away. "They wouldn't--"

   I stopped her negative thoughts. "Your brother for one...will not turn away from you. As for the rest...Nina will deal with them. No one will turn you away. I promise."

   I trusted Nina and ultimately the pack to make the right choice.

   Jessica was about to turn but stopped, looking back at me. "Thank you Alpha."

   "Tell Nina...I got her message." I smiled weakly at Jessica as I watched her walk off.

   I sat quiet for a few minutes, trying to reprogram my strength. There was nothing else I could do, until Sal walked in.

   Roman walked in first with a cocky grin plastered on his face. "How's my little wolf?" He said, slapping his hand across my face as if that was the correct way to greet someone.

   I snarled my response.

   "I figured you were having a bad day." I found him bemused by his sarcasm, and wanted nothing more than to end his life.

   "Before I leave here...you will die by my hands," I assured him. My tone was smooth and promising.

   "You fucking--"

   "Roman..." Sal's voice cut him off. "Step away from her."

   Roman nodded, taking a few steps back, looking at me with a stare that did not intimidate me. He could try.

   "Looks like your leg is healing pretty well," Sal said absently. He scanned his eyes over my thigh, pressing his lips together with a grin. "I was impressed with how you handled those two rogues. Lost one unfortunately, but it confirmed that you're no ordinary Were."

   I didn't respond and he crossed his arms over his lower back, linking fingers. "Why won't you give into your wolf?"

   "Why do you want me to give in...so bad?" I redirected.

   He furrowed his brows, smirking at my retort. I wasn't naive to his plans and what he wanted. He needed me and that's why he never tried to kill me. "You could take reign over this whole rogue nation if you wanted...and you fight against that. Against me. What happened to the love you had for me?"

   "When I found out how you took all those cubs from a pack...several years ago and destroyed their lives...killing their families...you fucking lost me." As my words came out I began to feel more enraged, yelling the last part out with a snarl.

   Sal stared at me disdained, as if I had spit on his face. His face skewed into a snarl, his eyes shifted gold. Sal turned to Roman; an idea occurring to him and then faced back to me. "If you don't care for me anymore...why should I care about you?"

   Was he asking me a question? "I never asked you to continue to care." I knew what was about to occur and I would not let it influence me to weaken. I wasn't going to use his supposed love for me as a way to take less torture. "You do what ever you have to...and I'll continue to resist."

   "Let's see how long your fight will last," he said. "Roman?"

   "Yes Alpha." He had an excited grin on his face, awaiting his Alphas order.

   Sal looked at me intensely as he spoke every word. "You have my permission to do whatever you want with Kayla here."

   "Thank you Alpha."

   Sal nodded. "Just...keep her alive with all her limbs please."

   Sal walked off closing the door as he left Roman here alone with me.

   Roman laughed as he realized he had power over me; I'm sure like he always wanted. "We are going to have a lot of fun...you and me."

~~~
Nina
~

   "I don't want to go inside," Kaylee yelled again.

   I frowned, covering my face with my hands. She wanted to train and fight like the rest of us but she was too young. "Kaylee...you are not going to be coming with us. That's final."

   "Maybe..." Rogue opened her mouth then shut it when she saw my look. She tugged her hand to the side, asking for me to follow her. We walked over a couple of feet down, gaining a little distance from Kaylee as Rogue spoke. "Kayla use to talk about when she was a child...her father would allow her to train with the pack. She spoke of the thrill and love she felt in being a part of her pack...learning to fight to one day protect her pack." She turned to Kaylee and I did the same. "Your portraying that motherly side...who wants to cocoon your child in a safety net. That's cute." I rolled my eyes from her choice of words. "But that's not the tradition you know Kayla would want for her."

   I looked at Kaylee again, knowing Rogue was right. I arched a brow to Rogue realizing I had her completely wrong. "Thanks." She nodded and walked off. "Kaylee?"

"Yes..." she said exaggerated.

"You can continue to train." Kaylee jumped up and down running in to hug me and then back off beside Rachel, trying to copy her.

  "You're such a great mom," Cormic said, walking up.

   "Shut up," I told him. I knew he was being sincere but he was also teasing me. "I'm trying here."

   "I know you are." Cormic said. His face became relaxed. "You didn't prepare to be a mother...not alone either."

   "If Mckayla--"

   Cormic put his hand up covering my mouth with his fingers, clamping my lips together.

   I smacked his hand away but he spoke before me. Damn Cormic. "Don't put words in my mouth." He rolled his eyes dramatically, being silly and then smiled. When I didn't smile back he snorted. "Serious much?" He didn't wait for me to respond. "I know Kayla loves her daughter and wants to be there for her...but she's not there yet. Shit had her fucked before she was ready to take on the responsibility of having a kid. She's trying...but for now...all this extra motherhood is falling on you."

   I didn't like the fact that he was right. I wanted Mckayla to lead her daughter and be the mother I knew she could be. The way Mckayla was, when she first saw her a few months ago, that Mckayla would have left Kaylee with me and never come back. A child formed by rape; a time she felt weak; she wouldn't have accepted Kaylee. Mckayla had changed a lot since being here and I was proud of how far she'd come. I kept my thoughts to myself as I stood quiet.

   "Kayla is blessed to have you as her mate." Cormic said.

   "And not your sister?" I asked. I don't know why I said that. Maybe I wanted to know the truth and not what he thought I wanted to hear.

   "Nina...my sister and Kayla's relationship doesn't matter anymore. Not in the way you are thinking. If you want to understand it so much ask one of them."

   Despite the way Cormic always clowned around and was in a optimistic mood most of the time and always straightforward and realistic to how things should be done. I was stepping out of line with my question and felt slightly abashed for it. "Sorry. You're right."

   "I know I am." I tilted my head, taking in his facial expression. He had a smirk wide across his face and I shook my head, rolling my eyes. "You want more children...don't you?"

  I didn't answer but he was right. That subject was too sensitive for me right now.

"Nina..." a cry was echoed from a distance and I swerved my eyes around trying to focus on where it was coming from.

   "My sister," Jerome rushed out, running toward the voice as she screamed this time. Jace did the same rushing swiftly past Jerome before he could even reach Jessica.

   What happened? I waited, scared to run out into possible danger as I called Kaylee to stand beside me. I hated being a submissive. I wanted to go and help but was to paralyzed with fear to move. If it was Kaylee, Mckayla, or anyone close to me I knew I would go because my love for them was more stronger than my fear.

   I waited as Jace carried a bloodied body toward the house. I could hear her faint breathing as her chest raised up and down slowly.

   "Take her to the back room," I yelled, letting Jace and Jerome through the front door.

   I was trying to rush in but Kaylee kept yanking me to look at her. "Nina..." she cried. "Mom."

   My eyes swerved to her as I stopped what I was doing to look at her. She called me 'mom'. Kaylee had never openly called me in that manner before. "Yes." I couldn't help but smile.

   "You promise to tell me the truth about ma if that lady knows where she's at?" She asked briskly.

   I was still baffled by her calling me 'mom' but took her question serious. She wanted the truth and I would give it to her. "I promise."

   She let go of my arm, smiling and then walked off toward Sara. I mouthed 'watch her' and Sara nodded, waving me off.

I moved swiftly toward the back room, hoping Jessica was strong enough to survive whatever happened to her. No matter what she did, we had welcomed her in our pack and she knew where Mckayla was. She had to stay alive and I would make sure of that.

~~~
McKayla
~

   I roared as Roman loved his enjoyment of torture. He had laid me flat on a cold silver table on my stomach as my skin burned. Seemed like everything was silver and used for his sadistic games. One side of my face all the way down to my toes burned, and the pain was too much I was slipping in and out of consciousness.

   "You want me to end this?" He asked.

   He wasn't feeling any type of sympathy. He wanted me to beg and I wouldn't give him that, no matter what. "Fuck you."

   Roman laughed with a snarl. "O bitch...I will be fucking you."

   My anger only brewed inside me as I tried to save my fume for the right moment. For the last hour he had enjoyed bringing me pain and at this moment, I couldn't even lift my head up. He grabbed silver chains lacing one on each of my wrist until they were tighten to the point of cutting off my circulation. I snarled at the pain, as he used the ends of the chains, yanking me off the table. I fell face force to the ground, my nose breaking; hearing his laughter cut through me like the knives he used on me earlier. I really wanted him dead.

   When I didn't move, he snarled turning me to the side only to kick me over my ribs. I sucked in a whiff of air as I tried to regain normal breathing patterns. "Stand up," he bitched.

   "I--I can't," I argued. What did he expect after what I had been through? They thought I was a God who could rise after even the worse historical beaten. My head draped low between my shoulders as my arms extended upward by the chains he held. The lower half of my body felt lifeless as if I no longer had muscles in them.

   He dragged me across the floor, rerouting to a new location. I knew he was trying to take me back to my room but he was to lazy to pull my weight.

  Roman moved me toward the center room, next to the wooden chair I sat on too many unwanted times already, dropping my arms as he let go of the chains like dead weight. I laid flat on my stomach and chest as he hunched over me. "So you want it right here, then?" He sneered in my ear, bending over me.

   I felt his dirty hands roam down my back to my ass, squeezing me and I snarled. I tried sliding my arm up, flexing it slightly. Roman grabbed it, pinning it to the ground as he climbed on top of me. When I felt his chest press against my back, I bobbed my head upward, slamming it against his face.

   Roman groaned loudly, the back of my head connecting to his nose. He was caught off guard and seized a handful of my hair smashing my face into the ground. "Stop trying to fight me."

   He stretched his body over me, as I felt him harden against my lower back and felt mere disgust. I wasn't going to let him rape me. I wasn't going to let any man touch me in that significance ever again. My eyes burned with enmity at the memories of General and the pain he forced me through. It angered me that Kaylee shared his blood; that he was her father. Did I wish that Kaylee didn't exist? That question scared me. I wanted nothing to do with any part of General but Kaylee was a part of him. I was scared to answer that question. To think about that question. I did love Kaylee. I do love Kaylee.

   I had to focus on my current problem. I must have zoned out, because I could feel him unzipping his pants. I tried lifting my arm again, reaching backwards blindly and he laughed smacking my arm away. I was becoming frenzied and terrified that he might actually succeed. No...he can't.

   His hand ran over my ass, squeezing it and I groan with sickness building in the pit of my stomach.

   I mumbled something trying to get words out despite the pain.

    Roman lowered his head down to me again, keeping my head pinned. "I didn't hear you."

   I groaned, coughing up spectrum of blood as I raised my voice. "I said..." I spoke in between breathes..."It's clear you can't handle me face to face." I needed to change positions. "Is it because you don't know how to get it up...facing me, or are you are really thinking about fucking a man when you're trying to fuck me from behind." I snarled laughing mindlessly at him. He wasn't going to bring me down and belittle me. I couldn't feel that shame and weakness ever again.

  Roman snarled, slamming my face to the ground again in frustration as I basically called him a homosexual. Obviously, I pissed him off further.

   "It's okay though," I continued. "When I first came out...I was scared too. Now I can't get enough of women. It'll happen for you. Some men would love you."

  When I said that, I knew my plan had worked. He moved off me, turning me around, as he straddled me again punching me in the face.

   "You shut your fucking mouth," he snarled, leaning up, punching me again. "I am going to fuck you so hard...that your mate and every bitch you have touched will feel me too."

   Roman gripped his hand around my throat as I grunted trying to breathe. I lifted my arms up, flapping them over my chest as I tried pulling his hand up from my throat. He was trying to make me fall unconscious. Usually Weres couldn't lose unconsciousness. But when you were under extreme physical health conditions like mines, it happened.

   My eyes burned as I knew they shifted gold, my wolf coming out gradually.

   Again, his hands found my skin, making contact over my breast as he squeezed them. I felt his lips at my chest, and then his hands began sliding down to the shorts I wore. He lifted his head up, trying to slid my shorts down. When he couldn't get a good angle in doing so, he removed his hand from my throat and that was his mistake. I was going to take this opening.

   My wolf burned through me, giving me enough strength to lift upwards. I moved so swiftly Roman never had much time to react as I penetrated my still human teeth into the curve of his neck, biting down hard. Because it was human teeth, I couldn't get as much grip and strength to pull his flesh apart as I wanted but it was enough to clench on.

  Roman screamed in distress and abhorrence like a little bitch as my teeth gripped in tighter around his throat. He was so pompous and contemptuous that he was dazed from my sudden strength. I had utterly caught him off guard as if he was in a blind spot the entire time. He tried yanking my mouth away and gradually, I bit deeper; more blood squirting into my mouth.

Some part of me knew I had enough flesh, and I mustered enough strength, yanking my teeth away, tearing a piece of his flesh off, leaving a gaping whole in his neck. Blood quirt from his neck, his carotid artery torn, and I watched as Roman tried closing his hand over his neck, struggling to breathe.

   I wasn't done. What he intended for me, made me not want to end his suffering and I dove again at the other end of his neck to his right side, biting him again, pushing myself forward as I now fell on top of him, my hands clutching his right shoulder, while the other over his jaw. When I ripped the other end his artery open I shoved myself upward, weakly, watching him bleed out.

  His eyes widen in horror and I think he knew he was about to die. He tried to speak, but he was choking on his own blood as I watched him slowly dying. I snarled, lowering myself enough to have him stare into my eyes. When he noticed me, I let my wolf out enough to protrude claws and pierced my claws into his abdomen, digging deeper as I felt around, upward in his insides, finding his spleen. My canines finally presented itself to him, as I squeezed on his spleen whispering. "Looks like...I just fucked you." Tears slipped out of his eyes as I used all my strength squeezing his spleen until I felt it ruptured. He bled inside and out as his face seem to be stuck in one horrid expression, dead beneath me.

   I slipped my hand out of him, as I looked down at it. Blood, dark and bright covered my hand like thick paint. I hadn't eaten in so long, it seemed to my wolf, Roman was my game. My wolf snarled, admiration and praise within herself in taking Roman down. Licking my lips, I felt untamed and wolfish. I didn't care about anything but feasting and I was a Were. Weres were cannibals, even to their own kind.

   My stomach twisted and turned into knots as my hunger enhanced. There was something in the back of my mind telling me I shouldn't shift, but I couldn't remember why. I was hungry and had been starved.

   Nina popped into my mind and I thought of what she would say to me, if she saw me like this. Would she still want me? I was nearly raped, and the first time being raped almost destroyed me. I had been tortured, left with deep visible scars over my back, and now, I looked crazed with blood smeared over my face and chest. A sight that would make any normal Were run. She would not want me; not even if I was the last woman on earth, she would not want me. My life was condemned to fail. As my mind emptied replacing with pity, guilt, and shame in myself; my wolf slowly took over as the will and need to shift washed over me. I was wolf in a matter of seconds as I snarled, snapping my canines around with uncontrolled vexatious thoughts. I needed to eat and then kill again. Without hesitation, I leaped over Roman's body feasting on his flesh.

   Minutes past as I heard footsteps. I growled at the unwanted guest as Sal stood at the door. I wasn't going to share my game. My wolf eyes glared hostile at Sal as I ate away. If the man came any closer he would be my next meal.

   Sal shook his head waving for me to continue. "Go on. You deserve it."

   After I was finished, I stretched my body, sated from my game. This dead rogue thought he could control me. I wolfishly grunted as Sal stared and he turned his eyes. "My apologies Alpha...I was only admiring you." He smiled and I looked at him with gold eyes wondering what he wanted. I knew this man but I couldn't remember if I should kill him or let him be. "Would you like something else to eat?"

   The way he spoke, his proposition for my game sounded appealing. I arched my head higher giving my answer. I wanted to hunt all night and I would until my stomach could take no more.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

58.4K 3.9K 38
Not knowing who she was...what she was, caused; lets say, problems for Kaliska. Kaliska life changed dramatically when she discovered she was more t...
18.3K 2.2K 70
Jace needs a Luna. Emma needs a way out of her cell. He makes her an offer she can't refuse: freedom for a union defying the natural order. But the p...
4.6K 246 3
If you think coming home to a slaughtered family wasn't enough...ohh, there is much more. Lani Foster did not expect to wake up in the woods but she...
1.3M 36.6K 45
The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child. 17 years later. Meet Athena a 17-year ol...