For my Queen (Gears of War Re...

By __Neopolitan__

Near the End of the Locus/Lambend War, Queen Myrrah ordered her highest General and King Y/N to lead his Crim... More

The Locust King and The Crimson Brigade
Act 1
Act 2
Act 3
Act 4
Act 5
Act 6
Act 7
Act 8
Act 9
Act 10
Act 11
Act 12
Act 13
Act 14
Act 15
Act 16
Act 17
Act 18
Act 19
Act 20
Act 21
Act 22
Act 23
Act 24
Act 25
Act 26
Act 27
Act 28
Act 29
Act 30
Act 31
Act 32
Act 33
Act 34
Act 35
Act 36
Act 37
Act 38
Act 39
Act 40
Act 41
Act 42
Act 43
Act 44
Act 45
Act 46
change of plan for updates
Act 47
Act 48
Act 49
Act 50
Act 51
Act 52
Act 53
Act 54
Act 55
Act 56
Act 57
Act 58
Act 59
Act 60
Act 61
Act 63
Act 64
Act 65
just for fun (not a chapter

Act 62

1.8K 55 19
By __Neopolitan__

It'll seem like things are moving extremely quickly, but please bear in mind that volume 8 only took place over a few days, and this is actually slowly nearing the end of that.
At the end, I'll have a question, one i hope some of you wanna help me answer.
_______________________________________________

No one's p.o.v.

With the Grimm Whale critically wounded and slowly desintegrating, She was focusing more on repairing the damage than sending out new Grimm, which gave atlas personal and the arriving Locust a way easier time.

Meanwhile a single gas barge was approving the damaged back of the Whale with a single drone on board. As it closed in on what appeard to be a landing zone, Manticores drestroyed the barge, dropping it into the LZ, which was exactly what Y/n wanted with it since that barge's load way a small colonie of Armored ticks ready to attack and explode.

Y/n: "Go on ticks, go into the depth of this creature. Burrow into its flesh and explode from within! Damage it, destroy it, Kill it!"

With the king's orders, the ticks started shrieking and started skidding their way into the Whale. Some were however picked up by Salem's Seer Grimm, and attacked by Beringels, prematurely detonating them, and taking the attacking Beringels with them. Most however did manage to burrow into the whale and exploded within, causing even more damage, angering the Grimm Queen even more.

Salem: "this supposed King is becoming more and more of a nuisance...however he IS a great strategist and leader, I'll give him that... It's a shame he's not on my side..."

Meanwhile back on the ground, another barge was loaded up with tickers and was send of when varix contacted his king.

Varix: "my Lord, jaune made a deal with the Ace ops to let us venture into the whale to find Oscar while they return to atlas to retrieve a bomb to blow it up."

Y/n: "you're telling me you, the rest and Neo are going into that thing??!"

Varix: "yes my lord..."

Y/n: "damnit....a gas barge is coming to deliver ticks, I'll send taniks to defend it so it doesn't get shot down. If you wish to use it as a means of escape before this bomb explodes.

Varix: "understood my Lord...i will keep the group safe in the meantime."

Y/n: "Good, I'm counting on you Varix. Do not fail me."

Varix: "i won't my lord."

With that, varix focused back on the task at hand, keeping the group and the locust princess safe while they look for Oscar.

The King informed the locust that was delivering the Ticks right now to bring the ones that will eventually escape from the whale to the Schnee mansion to pick up the rest of the group to have them back together while also informing taniks to escord said gas barge.
Y/n then got a call from Ruby via her scroll.

Y/n: "Ruby, how are things at the mansion?"

Ruby: "Nora is still being treated by Weiss' butler from breaking open a door for us, penny still didn't return from Amity though.. speaking of that, did you see the broadcast we did earlier?"

Y/n: "I didn't know you already broadcast it, i was occupied...I'm sorry."

Ruby: "It's okay, please let us know if help is on its way, if you see anything."

Y/N: "I will, stay on guard however, things are heating up quickly from here on out."

With a "mhm" and a loud thud in the background from Ruby, she ended the call.

Y/n: "Alright... Escord for this group, have them be send to the group in the mansion, to regroup and make our way back here. Then plan an-"

Kridis moved over to her king and put her hand on his shoulder.

Kridis: "Calm yourself your highness. You are starting to Overplan things again."

He cocked his head back at the towering berserker, then took a few deep breaths.

Y/n: "right, right. I'm sorry kridis. Please, manage the army under your command, I'll focus on my Crimson brigade."

Kridis: "Of course my lord."

Varix: "My lord! We have new allies! But- We've been found by the grimm queen herself during our escape! Oscar and Hazel are trying to hold her off!"

Y/n: "Damn it! Taniks! Give them cover fire with your Hydra! Varix! Keep them as safe as you can I'm coming!"

Wasting no time, y/n jumped onto Redrix and few as fast as he could up to the whale. However, as he got closer, about to reach the back side, the entire whale exploded into a gigantic white orb, pushing Redrix, Taniks' Hydra and the gas barge back quite a distance. Y/n collected his thoughts as he looked at the completly destroyed Whale. Then only one thought shot to His head as he saw the destruction.

Y/n: "NEOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Redrix road at his master's rage and few at highspeed to the whales remains laying in the Atlas cornfields. The area was a rubble field, scorched and completely destroyed.

He landed Redrix on the back where the most damage occured after seeing taniks as well as the gas barge flying to that location. Jumping off Redrix, he scouted the area for the group.

Y/n: "NEOOO! VARIX! Anyone!....please..."

As he was about to break down, he heard coughing in the rubble. He rushed towards the coughing while the gas barge was landing. The one caughing was Yang who was laying with most of the group.

Y/n: "Yang?! Are you alright? Where's the rest?"

Yang slowly sat up and looked around to see Ren and jaune near her, Emerald was just a bit further as well as Oscar on top of a small hill before coughing more.

Yang: "I'm...I'm not sure..."

Y/n: "please...no...varix I'm begging you, please answer or move..."

Inthe distance to the right, rubble was being pushed away as varix revealed himself. And holding in his arm, protected, was y/n's little girl.

Y/n: "Neo..."

He rushed towards his sniper who let's go of neo to let y/n grab and hold her close."

Y/n: "Neo...thank God...varix, thank you for- who did this?"

Looking at the Crimson Brigades sniper, he was missing his right arm from the elbow down while the bleed has stopped already.

Varix: "Salem's doing, yes? During protection of the princess."

Y/n: "Maxis will have a new one attached in no time, you're still my sniper and scout varix."

The Sniper nodded, and as everyone was getting back to their feet and getting onto the gas barge, Taniks left to continue with Arial combat against any stragglers. While y/n was carrying a weakend Neo, Jaune stopped him for a second.

Jaune: "What are we gonna do with her?"

He pointed back as the looked at a emotionally hurt Emerald.

Y/n: "Did she help you, or try to stop you?"

Jaune: "She...was trying to help us and Oscar get out of that thing."

Y/n: "....Emerald...."

The green haired girl looked up with a tear running down her face and a confused look.

Y/n: " Come on, get your ass on here before we leave you behind."

She didn't have to be asked twice before getting up and joining the group on the barge, on their way to the Schnee mansion to meet up with the rest.

_______________________________________________

A/n

Sooooo here's the thing, we know that Malok has brought the lamp to the nexus and Myrrha, now the question is, how would I best set up the ending of Volume 8/ Beginning of Volume 9 with cinder. Since cinder can't know what Ruby is planing from the lamp, how would/should she know her plan?"

Other than that, i hope you all enjoyed the chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 436 24
It was the final battle between the forces of Salem and Ozpin until the Brother Gods decided enough was enough, and sent them to earth. But for the J...
7.5K 201 19
The road to Atlas had come to an end. But things there aren't as expected, and the one responsible for the situation seems to be General Ironwood. Ka...
13K 367 10
Y/N spends his time wandering around the world of Remnant, inside and outside the four kingdoms. All for the sake of practicing his Grimm slaying ski...
62.2K 1.1K 47
This is the story of a once-great king falling from power through war only to wake up at the age of 10, how does one man with a burning desire for ch...