Almost the Heir...

By fallingleafviolinist

Elena is a far-from-normal teenage girl living with the Avengers on the Hellicarrier. Elena is almost always... More

Chapter 1: the Arrival
Chapter 2: My Mischief will Never be Managed
Chapter 3: Genealogy
Chapter 4: Notes, interrogations, and decisions.
Chapter 5: Company
Chapter 6: Realization
Chapter 7: A Brutal Attack
Chapter 8: A rude Awakening
Chapter 8: A Rude Awakening
Author's Note: PLEASE READ!!!!
Chapter 9: No
Chapter 10: Refusal
Chapter 11: The Search
Chapter 12: Terribly Wrong
Chapter 13: A Change of Mood
Chapter 14: Injured
Chapter 15: A different kind of beauty
Author's Note
Chapter 16: Pain
Chapter 17: The Search Continues
Chapter 18: Heights
Chapter 19: Satellite
Music Chapter: PLZ READ WHOLE THING!!!!!
Chapter 20: Rooftop
Chapter 21: No!
Chapter 22: My Own Little Hell
Chapter 23: My Own Little Hell Part Two
Chapter 24: Foreign
Chapter 25: Uncertainty
Chapter 26: An Illusion?
Chapter 27: Reunited
Chapter 28: Reunited (Tony)
Chapter 29: Reunited (Natasha)
Chapter 30: Reunited (Clint)
Chapter 31: Reunited (Thor)
Chapter 32: A Whole New World
Chapter 34: Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 35: Esacape
Chapter 36: Wounds
Final Author's Note
Final Author's Note
HELP!!!!!!!!
I Swear This Is The Last Note!
Guys, It's Up (finally)!!
REWRITE IN THE WORKS!!!

Chapter 33: Pride

367 30 3
By fallingleafviolinist

The Avengers that remained in the room after Thor and Steve left, were stunned into silence. Even Tony.

Whatever Tony was thinking about in his silence, must've gotten to him, because he left the room. He didn't even say anything snarky, he just left.

Tony walked down the halls, going the opposite direction of Elena's room. He walked with a purpose that no one had seen him walk with before.

Eventually, he made it to his destination: the room holding Loki's cell.

Tony opened the heavily guarded door, half expecting to see Elena somewhere on the other side, but he knew better. Elena was to stubborn to come straight to her father after an argument.

"Either we did a sucky job raising your daughter, or she's unbelievably loyal to you. And I suspect it's the latter." Tony said.

Loki looked up at him, hiding confusion. "Care to explain?"

"Apparently Thor wants to take you two back to Asgard. Thor might've mentioned that you would be a prisoner, and, long story short, flipped out, defended you to the point of insanity, and made a fool out of us." Tony explained.

Loki's face, which had previously darkened at the mention of Asgard, broke into a grin as Tony finished the story. He couldn't believe it!

Why had Elena defended him? No one defended him! It just didn't happen!

He couldn't help bit wonder about his daughter. He was the one who kidnapped Elena; why did she trust him?

"Consider yourself lucky; Elena doesn't pick fights unless they mean something to her and they're well worth fighting." Tony said over his shoulder as he walked away again.

Loki couldn't help the smile planted on his face. Pride for his daughter grew in the pit of his stomach, steadily growing bigger and bigger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 55.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
78.6K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...