๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ๐›๐ข๐ž | ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

By -LIGHTGLYPHS

"๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ." "๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข... More

๐ŸŒŸ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
[1]: ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™จ
[2]
[3]
[4]: ๐™€๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™€๐™ญ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
[5]
[6]
[7]: ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]: ๐™€๐™˜๐™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]: ๐™†๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐˜ผ-๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง-๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ
[16]
[17]
[18]: ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง
[19]: ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‚๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™จ ๐™๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ
[20]
[21]
[22]: ๐™ƒ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‹๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ
[23]
[25]: ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™‹๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
[26]: ๐™€๐™™๐™–'๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™š๐™ข
[27]
[28]
[29]: ๐™†๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง
[30]
[31]
[32]: ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™๐™š๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
[33]: ๐™€๐™˜๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™จ๐™š ๐™‡๐™–๐™ ๐™š
[34]
[35]
[36]: ๐™”๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ'๐™จ ๐™‡๐™ž๐™š
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]: ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™˜๐™  ๐™ค๐™› ๐™‡๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ
[41]
[42]
[43]: ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™
[44]
[45]
[46]: ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]: ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]: ๐™‡๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]: ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ช๐™™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™ค๐™ฃ
[59]
[60]
[61]: ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ'๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™š
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]: ๐™๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]: ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š
[80]
[81]
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]

[24]

2.5K 91 246
By -LIGHTGLYPHS

"𝘚𝘰, 𝘒𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩,"
The Golden Guard placed a hand on his chin, Luz taking advantage of the situation as she smiled to herself, pointing the Golden Guard's staff in his direction.

"Seems like none of us want her to win right now," The Latina smiled. "So, let's work together to take back those Palismen."

"Then what?" The Guard frowned. "You think I'll just let you walk away with them?"

"Maybe you won't have a choice!" Luz squinted while smiling, twirling the boy's staff. "I'm more formidable than you think!"

Unfortunately, the staff then hit Georgia on the head, the girl wincing as Luz cried out, losing her grip on the staff as the three rushed to catch it, Luz thankfully catching the object in time, the Latina chuckling nervously.

"I doubt that," The boy got over his initial shock. "But... fine, a truce till then."

"Truce!" Luz smiled, holding her hand out as the cardinal perched itself on her shoulder.

The boy glanced at her hand wearily before sighing, reaching his hand out to shake, but before he could come in contact, Luz's hand was pulled away, the girl sweeping her hair back.

"Too slow." She grinned slyly before running off, Georgia sighing as she followed after the girl.

"She's a literal kid." She smiled to herself.

The boy frowned at the mockery before groaning angrily, storming after the two. 

"Let's get this over with."

Kikimora pulled her gloves on, preparing to bring the kidnapped Palismen to the Emperor, smiling underneath her collar as she had thought that she finally had the upper hand, looking to the Guards who had prepared her 'pet'.

Unbeknownst to her, a blonde boy with blood-red eyes snuck passed the group, a sack in his hands as he climbed up to where the human was to be found, tossing up the sack.

He walked to where Luz was, glancing around before noticing that the third member was missing, the boy looking at the Latina.

"Where's Hathaway?"

"Oh," Luz glanced at the wall. "She had to process some... things, feelings... so she took a breather."

The boy nodded his head, glancing at the glyphs before him as he looked at it in awe, Luz smiling proudly.

"I've never seen magic like this..." He muttered. "What will it do?"

The cardinal hopped by his feet, the boy unaware of the little creature as Luz explained the process to him, smiling brightly while stepping in front of the two symbols.

"Well, we don't want to frighten Kikimora's steed, 'cause it might drop the Palismen nest and hurt the Palismen." The girl placed her hand on her chin. "So, using these fire and ice spells, I can command the glyphs to produce a thick mist!"

"And the sleeping nettles?" The boy asked, pulling the plant out of the sack he had carried.

"They're essential!" Luz picked the plants up, placing them in a smaller third circle. "Combined with the magic mist, it'll create–"

"–A sleep inducing smoke, forcing Kikimora to land." The boy finished, smiling slightly.

Luz glanced at the boy in curiosity, the Guard's eyes widening.

"Oh, um," The boy scratched his cheek. "I-I read a similar spell in the book 'From Bones to Earth:'–"

"–'A study of wild magic!'" Luz grinned excitedly. "Eda once pick-pocketed the guy who wrote it."

A silence soon rang out, Luz and the Guard glancing at one another before the boy tore his attention away, glancing at the chalk-drawn symbols.

This would be way less awkward if Wolfie stuck around.

"I've never seen glyphs before," The boy tried to start a conversation. "But it seems very similar to the elemental magic practiced in the Savage Ages."

"Really?" Luz asked, intrigued as the two began to nerd out.

"Actually, not many people know this, but..." The boy's smile dropped. "No. No, no, no, no. This stuff is restricted for a reason. Should forget about it before you're hurt."

He cared?

"Uh-huh..." Luz trailed off, glancing at the boy sadly.

"Am I... interrupting something?"

The two snapped their heads, seeing their third group member, the girl's eyes slightly red as they glanced at her, a slightly hurt expression on her face, although she quickly covered it up.

"Oh! No." Luz smiled softly, patting next to her as the girl kneeled down, before the sleeping nettles caught her eye.

"They're wilting."

"What?" The Guard glanced in her direction, confused.

"The sleeping nettles." Georgia picked the plant up. "They're wilting. I'm gonna heal them, you guys continue your talk. Just, pretend I'm not here. As per usual."

The girl whispered out the last bit, picking up the pot of flowers as she sat at the edge of the building, messing around with the nettles as the Guard looked at her sadly, Luz shrugging.

"She needs space." Luz whispered before scratching the back of her neck.

"Anyways, other than Lilith, I've never spoken to someone inside the Emperor's Coven." Luz frowned. "What made you wanna join?"

The boy's eyes were wide before he sighed, leaning against the wall beside him, placing his hands on his knees. 

"You were right before," He sighed. "I'm a powerless witch. A lot of my ancestors were. I never thought I'd have a future in a world like this. But then Belos found me and gave me a staff with artificial magic. Said the Titan had big plans for me."

"At least you have your future figured out now." Luz frowned.

"At least you can figure out your own."

The cardinal then landed on his knee, Georgia placing the nettles back into the hole as they were now healthy, the girl smiling slightly before it was wiped off, the girl walking back to the edge.

"Hey!" The Guard cried out, shooing away the bird on his knee as it landed by his foot, the bird chirping as it neared.

"Stop!" He moved away. "Get away from me!"

Luz grinned slightly at the interaction before chuckling at his fear.

"He's just being friendly!"

"I don't care!" He frowned. "These things are made from wild magic, it's dangerous."

A pang went through Georgia, the girl's breathe hitching as tears slowly began to return.

Is that what he thought of wild magic? Dangerous?

She was made of wild-magic, did that mean that he saw her as a threat? A danger to society?

Her thoughts were cut off by the smile she heard in Luz's voice.

"And does he seem dangerous to you?"

The cardinal chirped, smiling as it hopped, the scar on its eye not changing its positive attitude as it smiled up at the boy.

That was until the group heard the roar of the hand-dragon, their eyes widening in fear as they rushed to the edge, Georgia getting up while they had spotted the creature flying.

"I guess it's time then," Georgia smiled, albeit it was forced, Luz nodding as she commanded their next moves.

"Masks on!"

The Guard and Luz wrapped pieces of cloth around their mouths and noses, Georgia pulling her silver mask on as it covered her false smile, the girl dropping it once her face was out of sight.

"Once they're surrounded by smoke," Luz looked at the duo. "We'll need to stay close to see where they land."

The Guard nodded, humming in agreement as Georgia nodded, pulling her staff out, noticing Luz glance at the boy and his staff guiltily, the Latina soon holding the staff out to the Guard, the boy looking at her in surprise.

"Are you... sure?"

"Just take it!" Luz shoved it into his hand, the two snapping back to reality as they saw the hand-dragon pass above them, the nest in its tail.

Luz grunted, slamming her hands onto the glyphs, the symbols glowing as the smoke was released, Luz hopping onto the Guard's staff as they flew, Georgia not far behind them as Kikimora and her pet breathed in the fumes, her eyes shutting slowly.

"I think it's working." The Guard glanced behind, Luz pulling out a light glyph as they flew ahead, Georgia following as the group flew into the clouds, attracting the hand-dragon as it saw the light orb through the mist.

Thinking it was some sort of meal, the dragon flew after the light, despite Kikimora's calls to ignore it, the creature then crashing onto the surface below, dropping the Palismen's nest, Kikimora tumbling off the creature.

The trio then landed gently after the demon, Luz and Georgia rushing to the nest, worried greatly.

"The Palismen!" The two called out simultaneously, Luz opening the door as the two hadn't noticed the Guard's change of expression, Luz opening the nest door to find all the Palismen unharmed, the cardinal flying in.

"Hello babies," Luz smiled, Georgia looking softly at the creatures as she pulled her mask off.

"I'm so, so, sorry that I didn't do a better job protecting you all," Georgia pulled her sweater off from her waist, wrapping it around the beings.

"I hope you all can forgive me."

"Aw," Luz cooed before noticing the beings still shivering, pulling her cloak off.

"You guys look so cold and scared. Here, make sure you share." The girl smiled, not noticing the red glow as Georgia stood up, facing the Guard with a frown.

"We'll get you home safe and–"

The Guard's staff flared, the magic glowing red as Georgia pulled her own staff out, Luz's eyes widening before she chuckled nervously.

"I didn't think this through... again."

The girl shut the nest door, standing up as she faced the boy.

"So you're really gonna do this? You're just gonna hand all these innocent little guys over to Belos?" The Latina frowned. "I know what he does with them."

The boy's glare softened slightly, the Latina continuing to speak.

"I thought you might've been a good guy–"

"I thought so too," Georgia interrupted, tossing her mask aside. "But I guess, all this time, you were just... manipulating me, weren't you? And not even a name?"

The boy said nothing, Georgia's eyes tearing up.

"You were just waiting for a weakness to show, waiting for a weak link in the chain, that's all you were doing, weren't you? I guess all the time we spent, all the happiness we shared was just wishful thinking. And your thoughts on wild magic? I'm wild magic." The girl smiled bitterly. "You're not my friend. You're just the Golden Guard, aren't you, Errand Boy?"

The boy's expression softened, seeing that the nickname that had grown onto him being used a form of mockery stinging before his staff stopped glowing.

He pulled his mask off, frowning slightly before glancing at the girl.

"My name is Hunter."

Georgia's eyes widened, tears still evident in her eyes yet her emotions stood still, Luz's own eyes widened.

He trusted them with his name.

The silence was soon interrupted when a magenta flame struck the boy's forehead, leaving a wound as Georgia called out his name, grabbing her mask.

"Hunter!"

The girl rushed forwards but was struck across the bridge of her nose before the mask could come in contact, the same flame causing the wound as the girl growled.

"I can't tell who's there," Kikimora rasped. "but I know I got you!"

The demon's vision was blurred as she squinted into the distance, seeing three figures as she stood, firing with an effort, the flames going everywhere before one neared Luz, Hunter pulling his mask up as he hit the attacks away with his staff, Georgia doing the same as her silver mask was pulled up.

The two dashed all over the place, confusing the small demon as she continued to fire, Georgia knocking away the attacks that neared Luz, Hunter swinging his staff as it hit the demon out of the fog, the whistle around her neck landing before the human.

Luz then picked the whistle up before noticing Kikimora drawing a circle, but just as she was about to complete it, Hunter jumped in the way, undoing the action as he sent her back, Georgia running up to Luz.

"You got the whistle?" She asked, Luz holding it up.

"Right here."

"Good, let's get outta here."

"This is treason against a Coven official!" Kikimora yelled out.

"Well, your Coven official ass can kiss mine." Georgia muttered, pulling Luz onto the the hand- dragon.

The demon then drew a large, magenta-coloured fiery circle, the flames exploding in a direction as some of the flames had caught onto Hunter's tuft of hair, the boy putting it out with his hand, the demon noticing as she hissed her next sentence, glaring at her opponent.

"I will have your head!"

The two continued to fight, the two girls now on the dragon as Luz glanced down at it wearily.

"The Boiling Isles will never stop surprising me." The Latina shuddered, Georgia laughing tiredly before she looked back at the girl.

"Looks like we gotta fly." The witch glanced back at the girl as Luz nodded.

The Latina then blew the whistle, the dragon awakening as it roared before flying away, taking the nest with it as Hunter and Kikimora continued to fight below, the boy pulling his mask off, frowning as he saw the two fly, Georgia sparing him a last glance before she turned away.

Dawn soon appeared, the nest safe and sound as the Bat Queen arrived, Georgia standing next to it as her mask was lowered, the girl nodding her head once she saw the Palisman, Bump standing by the girl's side.

"Bat Queen." Georgia greeted, the woman smiling.

"Good morning, Bat Queen." Bump smiled. "The Palismen are all accounted for. Although, I don't know where that thing came from."

Bump glanced at the sleeping hand-dragon in confusion, Georgia clearing her throat silently as the woman chuckled slightly.

"Thank you, Ms. Hathaway, for guarding the Palismen." The Bat Queen turned to the girl. "I am sure they all appreciate the gesture."

"I hope they do," The girl forced a small smile. "After all, I do try my best."

The girl kneeled down, petting the Palismen as they all reacted well to her touch, the girl smiling softly.

The cardinal then chirped, the Bat Queen holding her wing out as the red bird landed on it, the woman smiling.

"You found someone after all this time. Go then."

The bird chirped, smiling as it flapped its wings, Georgia perking up, slightly worried.

"Oh, Bat Queen, may I assist the little one, please?" She rushed over, pulling her staff out, thinking of a white lie. "I heard about reports of Palismen hunters and I would like to make sure it's safe."

The Bat Queen nodded, Georgia hopping onto her staff as she caught up to the cardinal, careful not to startle it.

What a day.

Luz pushed her room door open, frowning deeply as she tossed her cloak aside, groaning before she flopped onto her sleeping bag, pouting as she turned to face the image of her mother.

"Everyone got one except me, Mum." The girl glanced at her smiling image. "Maybe I wasn't meant to be here."

The window of her room then opened, the girl looking up to see a smiling Eda, the woman hunching on the window sill, twigs in her hair and a log in her arm.

"Eda!" Luz called out.

"I thought I'd find you here." The woman smiled brightly.

"We could've used the door." King groaned, struggling to pull himself up as bits of mud were seen on the tip of his horn.

"What'd you get into?" Luz asked, turning to face the woman as the witch tossed her the blue-coloured log.

"Whew!" The girl exclaimed, the log thudding onto her lap. "Uh, how... thoughtful?"

"It's Palistrom wood, ya ding-dong!" Eda grinned, King wagging his tail. 

"Now you can make your own Palisman!" The demon smiled.

"But– But how?" Luz glanced at the two in disbelief. "Isn't this super rare?"

"Let's just say that the Bonesborough Garden Club–" Eda smirked.

"Was robbed!" King finished. "By us!"

Eda smiled, showing a thumbs up before Luz looked down at the piece of wood.

"I don't know what to say..." Luz mumbled, before glancing up at Eda, the woman placing her hand on the Latina's shoulder.

"No pressure!" She smiled. "But whenever you know what you want, we'll start carving."

"If it's okay," Luz glanced back at the wood. "I'd like some time to think. It's hard to picture my future without seeing my mum."

"Eh," Eda smiled. "There's no rush. Just know that whatever you need from us, we gotcha."

Eda winked, shooting a finger gun as Luz smiled softly, the human thanking the two before placing the wood in her bag.

"So, you return with nothing." Belos thundered, looking down at Hunter who kneeled before him, the boy looking down in hurt, although his wounds were patched up, now dressed in his usual attire back at the palace.

"Is this the thanks I get for taking you in? You didn't even get the girl." 

Belos stood up from his chair, abomatons by his side before the boy perked up, wide-eyed.

"Of course not!" Hunter frowned. "I want to help! A-A-And if you told me how wild magic did this to you, I might be able to find a–"

The boy was cut off by a spike speeding his way, the item narrowly missing his ear as a few strands of hair were cut off, Hunter wincing in fear, his once small smile now gone.

"My apologies," He frowned, not opening his eyes. "I spoke out of turn. It won't happen again."

Belos' arm returned back to him, the man soon clutching his heart as his eyes soon began to glow.

"These outbursts are painful," He grunted, his eyes then glowing brighter. "And so it watching you fail. I know you can do better, Hunter."

The boy smiled slightly, feeling relieved. As long as his uncle had faith in him, he was alright.

He was soon dismissed, calming himself before he walked out the hall, Kikimora passing by before she perked up, seeing the boy who she thought she had killed.

"Golden Guard?" She exclaimed in fear. "Y-You're alive! I mean, I heard about the crash in Latissa."

The demon immediately corrected herself.

"Luckily," The boy smirked. "Some travellers picked me out of the wreckage. So I'm actually doing great, looks like you had a rough night though."

The boy smiled smugly before walking away, Kikimora glaring as she flushed out of embarrassment before noticing she hadn't seen before.

The tip of the boy's tuft of hair was burnt off, her eyes widening as her memory was jogged, the woman squinted suspiciously at him before she walked off, the Guard retreating back to his quarters.

The boy flopped onto his bed, his armour now off before he began to talk to himself, frowning.

"I can help, if I just knew a little more..."

The boy placed his hands over his eyes in frustration before hearing a bird call on his window, the boy pulling his hands off as he spotted the red cardinal from before.

"Huh?" He shot up, grabbing the bird. "Palisman!"

The bird chirped in slight pain, the boy unknowingly squeezing it too hard as he released his grip slightly, apologising when he realised what he had done, the cardinal landing on his knee.

"You shouldn't be here. It'd be bad if Belos saw you."

Georgia heard the boy speak, the girl leaning against the wall as she listened in, glad that the Palisman was alright. She looked away sadly, about to pull her staff out before she heard the bird chirp, a transforming sound coming after as her eyes widened.

The Palisman chose him.

She smiled softly to herself, hearing the boy's surprise.

Treat it well.

"Oh, I was not expecting that." Hunter exclaimed before hearing a noise, the boy walking to his window as Georgia quickly flew off, hoping that he hadn't seen her.

The boy brushed the noise off, glancing out the window as he held the staff gently in his hands.

What now?

bELOS STAY AWAY FROM THE CHILD OR SO HELP ME–

Note 1: rip georgia's emotions

Note 2: Dana, you sneaky sneakster–

Note 3: *loads shotgun at Belos and Kikimora with malicious intent*

Note 4: Belos and Kikimora be like GaSlIghT, gaTekEeP, GiRlBoSs

Note 5: idek anymore–

anyways, that's all for today and thank you all so much again for reading! I hope you all have a wonderful day/night ahead :D

-sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.5K 2.4K 12
After Emperor Belos finds out about Hunter keeping a secret palismen from him, he reacts horribly. Now Hunter is alone and injured with nowhere to go...
9.8K 236 38
I always had scuffles and went against the law but one day while fighting my worst enemys nephew it all went black Now I have to live here I don't kn...
1.3K 45 18
Story cover isn't mine... it's a random picture I found on Pinterest... I'm taking cover requests... someone pls send help. Luz and Hunter Noceda are...
5.8K 121 24
Random stuff because I love this show, and I'm sad it's over. Updates won't be regular, I'll just write whenever I feel like it. Enjoy my weird writi...