KPOP TRAGIC IMAGINES SCENARIOS

By nekomusumechan

REMINDER! These imagines contains tragic, suicide, rape, depression scenarios. If you are looking for fluff/s... More

♡Introduction♡
[Chanyeol] My Dignity
[Sehun] Hardship [1]
[Sehun] Hardship [2]
[Sehun] Hardship [3]
[EXO D.O] CHEATING BASTARD
[Xiumin] Save Me!
[B.A.P Bang Yong Guk] Going Crazy
[BAP YONGGUK] PANIC ATTACK
[Infinite Sunggyu] Hero
[Vixx Hongbin] Abusive
[ IKON'S BOBBY ] ENEMY TURNS HERO
[ iKon B.I ] My Girl
[ MONSTA X's Shownu ] I CAN BE YOUR HERO
[Song Joong Ki] When You Suicidal
[NCT TAEYONG] HARDSHIP
[SONG MINO] FIGHT PARTNER
HELP
[WANNA ONE DANIEL] LUNG DISEASE
[ WANNAONE JAEHWAN ] MY PARTNER
[WannaOne Minhyun] My Knight
[ NU'EST JONGHYUN ] BULLIED
[BTS RAPMON] You Must Survive
[BTS JIN] MEMORIES
[BTS SUGA] MY PROTECTOR
[ BTS SUGA ] CRUSH
[BTS SUGA] Final Goodbye
[BTS JHOPE] HER PAIN
[BTS JIMIN] I'm Scared
[BTS Jimin] FIRE!
[BTS JIMIN] DEBT
[BTS JUNGKOOK] HER
[ BTS JUNGKOOK ] STALKER
[BTS Jungkook] Life Saver
[ BTS JUNGKOOK ] CRIPPLED
[BTS V] DONT LEAVE
[BTS V] KIDNAPPED
[BTS V] I'll Protect You
[ BTS V ] BLEEDING
[ BTS JUNGKOOK ] TROUBLES
Hwang In Yeop - PRETEND

[VIXX N] Cramps

4.4K 77 11
By nekomusumechan

After the promotion of Love Equation has ended, Vixx finally be able to have a long rest. N went to your house to spend some precious time with his beloved girl.

N's POV

I woke up by the nice smell from the kitchen. I get up, wash my face, went to the kitchen and find the girl that I treasure the most, cooking some kimchi fried rice. I admit it, her cooking skill isn't that great but her efforts on making food for me never fails to amazed me.

"Baby, good morning"

"ohh you're awaked? Good morning oppa" she greets me back in English. Yupss. She's a foreigner and we used to have problem in communicating. But that doesn't stop our love. She's the reason why I study English so hard till my nose bleeds. And now, all the efforts paid off. I can proudly say that I'm now in charge of English in Vixx.

"Ummmm nice smell. My baby is getting better at cooking" I kissed her neck and hug her from behind.

"Oppa, go wash yourself" she said without even looking at me.

"No, I'll help you with the dishes"

"JUST GO, oppa" she said half shouted.

I slowly let go of the hug. Yeah, I was taken aback. I sense something is wrong with ________. She's obviously not in her best mood right now.

"okay.."

~AFTER A QUICK SHOWER~

I saw _______ sitting on a couch.

"Babe, lets eat"

"I'm not hungry, oppa."

"Can you come and sit beside me then? Oppa feel so lonely eating alone" I try my aegyeo, hoping that she will agree.

"I'm not in the mood oppa. Just go eat alone. You're not a kid anymore" She still doesn't even look at me.

"Baby, whats wrong? Have I done something that upset you?" I sit beside her and grab her hands.

"Just go eat by yourself oppa!" She yelled at me and throw away my hand. Her face seems a bit pale but I was distracted by the strong glare.

"Yah, can't you talk nicely? Tell me if I have done anything wrong. We can discuss this nicely instead of yelling at me!"

"I HAVE NOTHING TO TALK WITH YOU!"

"haish, you know how much I wanted to spend the rest of my off days with you. I've been waiting for this moment like few months. But now, what am I supposed to do when you're behaving like this?"

She went to the room and come back with my jacket and bag in her hands.

"JUST GO BACK TO YOUR DORM THEN. I DON'T NEED YOU HERE. GO!" She threw those things at me.

"ALRIGHT!  DON'T EVER LOOK FOR ME AGAIN!" I slam the door as I exit the house.

YOUR POV

BAMMMMMMM!!!

The door slammed hard.

I fell on my knees. Tears start rolling. I know its my fault that everything has turn this way. I was on my period and its normal for girls to have a mood swing on these time.

But I never knew that my mood swing would destroy our relationship like this. I sat down on the cold floor, blaming myself for losing the most important person in my life.

"How stupid am I to treat him like that? DAMN DAMN DAMN!" I curse and slap myself.

I grab my phone and dialed his number. NO ANSWER.

I dialed again and again but still no answer. I gave up. I finally realize that he will never come back. I scream and cry hysterically. Punch, slamming my head on the floor but the pain can't compare to the pain inside of my heart.

I dialed Leo's number.

"Hello"

"Taekwoon oppa, is Hakyeon there? I really need to talk to him." I sobs.

"No..He's not here. Are you crying _____-ah?" He sounds worried.

"oppa, help me, please" I sobs harder

"shhhh.. don'r cry. What happen? I'll help, but first please stop crying"

"I yelled at him and he was hurt by that. He told me not to look for him anymore, but you know I cant live without him right oppa.."

" I know. I'll help you for sure. But, are you okay? You don't really sound good. Are you sick?" Leo being sharp as usual.

"I'm not in my best condition right now, but I'm fine."

"Take some medicine. I'll find Hakyeon and help you."

"Thanks oppa"

CALL ENDED

_____________________________________

You've been staring at your wallpaper for quite a while. The picture of Hakyeon while he's sleeping. You wonder how can you live without this man?

You look at your surrounding and find yourself sitting in the dark living room. You checked the clock from your phone.

5.50pm.

You've been sitting here like an idiot for the whole day. Hoping that N will come back.

Suddenly you feel an aching pain from your abdomen. DAMN NOT THE CRAMPS!

You usually get severe menstrual cramps on the first or second day of your period. It feels like someone is slicing your insides.

You force yourself to stand up and walks to the kitchen. You look for the pain killer but you cant found any.

You grab your phone again and call N's number.

N'S POV

After a long walk at Han River to comfort myself, I went back to dorm. I expect the members to greet me loudly as usual but not today. The atmosphere is different. There's no sound of those kids playing around.

I checked every room and found them in Leo's room, sitting in circle.

"Yah guys, what you guys doing here? Discussing something?" I take a sit beside Leo.

Each one of them gave me a stare.

"Hyung, we know what happened." Hyuk finally speaks up.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"About you and ________" Ravi answer

"Its none of your business" I get pissed off thinking about what happened. I stand up and ready to walks away from them when suddenly somebody's pull me back down. It was Leo.

"She called me." Leo said with a serious look

"So what? Its over between us."

"Hyung, we know you didn't mean that. We know how much you love _______" Hongbin said

"You guys shouldn't meddle in my business."

"Alright, we wont. But, you don't mind if I go to her and comfort her tonight, right" Leo said, smirking for a moment before change back into serious expression.

We used to fight because of __________ before I dated her. It was Leo who fell for her first, and while I was helping Leo to make them both get close, without realizing it, I fell for her too. Her beauty, her clumsiness, her voice, her personalities, everything is perfect. I fell too hard till the point that I don't want to lose her to Leo. I can give up everything for him but not __________. In the end, ________ choose me instead of Leo . Leo and me didn't talk to each other for quite some time but we reconcile thanks to the members.

I stood and stare at the floor while Leo making his way out to meet her. Just before he close the front door, I pull him back into the the house.

"Stay away from my girl!" I tense a bit. I can't help but to feel jealous every time Leo mention her name. I still feel that Leo is waiting for a perfect chance to snatch her away from me.

Leo's smirk makes me more annoyed. I was about to say something when suddenly I feel my phone vibrates in my pocket. Yeah I put it on a silence mode since I don't feel like talking to anyone.

I saw ________'s name on my screen. I quickly answer it.

"Hello..oppa.."her voice cracks and I can hear her soft sobs.

"Yes, baby?" I answer her gently.

"Oppa..please come home. We need to talk"

"Okay, I'll come now."

I didn't realize that my anger towards her has completely gone.

"Leo-ah, we'll talk about this other time. We'll have a serious talk for sure" I said before rushing out from our dorm and grabs a taxi.

YOUR POV

AFTER THE CALL ENDED

He didn't sound mad anymore. Thank god, finally my heart feel at ease. But the cramps are getting worse. I curse to myself for not prepare the pain killer earlier.

Should I ask oppa to buy? No no, I'm afraid that he'll think I'm such a burden.

I walks towards the bathroom while holding my tummy. Yeah sometimes I threw up while having these cramps.

I threw up quite a lot to the point where I think I'll threw up my insides too.

I feel very weak right after that. No more energy left. I exit the bathroom and head to my bedroom, when sudden dizziness strikes me and the next thing I saw was pitch black.

____________

I woke up by somebody's loud snores. I open my eyes and look at my surroundings. The sun shines through the windows straight at me. I tried to recalls back what happened yesterday and suddenly I remembered about all the incidents. The fight, the cramps, and even the black out part. I turn my head around and saw N sleeping soundly beside me.

Tears start rolling and I quickly hug him. I thought that I can never feel this warmth hug anymore. I cried like a baby in his hug.

He was startled by my sudden hug.

"________-ah, what happened? Why you're crying? Are you sick somewhere? Look at me"

He wipes my tears, looking at me with a worried face. I gave him a quick peck on the lips. He still looks confused and worried at the same time.

"I'm fine. Thanks oppa, thanks for not leaving me." I place my heads on his chest.

"Haishhh, do you know how much you scared me? I came home and find you lying on the cold floor. I thought you hurt yourself. I almost died of worried!"

"I was having a cramps oppa. You know how bad my cramps is right?"

"I know. My poor __________-ah has suffered a lot. Sorry, I shouldn't leave you yesterday."

"Its okay, sorry for yelling at you. Blame it on my damn mood swing"

"Aigoo, next time I'll be more careful around you when you're in your time of the month. I will not let this happened to us anymore. I'll protect you"

"Thanks, love"

You both end your conversation with a deep long kiss.
______________________________________

Meanwhile at the dorms

RAVI: "HAISHHH, DO they have to do this drama every single month?" Ravi let out a sigh

HONGBIN: "HAHAHA what a cute couple"

KEN: "As long as they're getting back together, its fine with us, Plus I never tired of their dramas anyway ahaha

Hyuk : "But, I think Leo's hyung acting is getting better. You can be an actor now hyung!" *claps

LEO: "Haish, what a troublesome. I hate doing these acts every single month. Cant they just fight like normal couples? "

RAVI: "Where can you find other couple that keeps on break up and getting back again every month? haish uri leader is really something."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.4K 1.7K 37
BTSxLittle ⚠️ Triggers ⚠️ References to self harm, suicide, abuse, rape. If you feel like you may be triggered, please do not read as there will be...
14.4K 567 17
Even though our fandom is going through a rough patch, here are some EXO imagines that will hopefully cheer you up!
63.1K 953 34
Request [open]
262K 5.4K 59
(Happy endings) sad tho