Ella Es Mía ( She's Mine)

By TwxHxes

Alexander de León ⚕ leader of the strongest mafia in the world . finding out that his light was the daught... More

Shivers
Dress
Drops of fear
Hiram
The real man
His kingdom
His shoulder
Love
awkward
Tension
Mrs.DE León
future
Deja vu
Awake
The Mafia
Brother?
grief
Wall
assassin , her?
Arrow in an Arrow
surrender
real kiss
Flirt
War of love
New
Hug
Letter
Guns up
grow up
Normal
Alexander
Separate
Fallen
Blind
Wound
Blush
Weird
feverish
Hell
gentle smile

pinned me

2.9K 50 0
By TwxHxes

we were on our way to the mansion, I was pulled out of the car ,they removed the case that was covering my eyes, I have injuries all over my body, my leg had a huge cut I could barely walk, I guess it got infected from the chemicals that were in the air from the bomb , I felt betrayed , I think he feels betrayed by me too...

I got inside of my mansion exhausted the smoke grenade probably got me a temporary sickness , Alexander toke me up to his room and he laid me on the bed as he said , " don't move you got me worried as hell enough for today , " pfft as if you really cared , if you did you wouldn't of have got behind my back ." I said  annoyed and full of pain , " ok thats enough.." he said with a deep soft voice , I rolled my eyes at him as I said " of course I'm supposed to shut up just to please you  .." I said with an arguing lightened voice. " Ok! Thats enough! "  he said as he got on the bed laying above me with his hands on mine pinning me down on the bed , as he got his face next to me face with his goddess built abs he whispers " thats enough.." with a hot tired voice he said it softly and deeply , I couldn't describe it. 

as his hands were on mine and his body is in the air above mine I didn't want to move. I wanted to stay like this forever with him..   

his face was 2 cm away from mine. 

while he was grabbing my hands pinning me he moved his hands to the side as his body got closer to mine.. his lips were a cm away from mine , I could feel myself craving for it.. I carved for him.

as I lifted my body up I moved my head away I craved for it  , but I just couldn't . 

he come off me and went downstairs as I waited for him  to come back up , a few second later he came back with a bag of first as asked my permission if he can stitch me up , I agreed , " I'm gonna have to purify it you might need to hold up to something it seems infected so it will probably hurt a lot . " he said recommending me to do as he says , " uh what should I hold up to?." I asked awkwardly , "well if you want your can hold to me lips with yours it would help"  Alexander said teasing me , he was a douche bag , " ALEXANDER!" I said awkwardly , I could feel my face become red from his teasing . he started laughing at me , I never really saw him laugh like that, I loved his laugh it was cheerful .

"i'm actually serious it will actually help " he said again but this time with a smirk on his face as he teased me again and he lifted and eyebrow, he wanted it , I felt like bursting out laughing inside of me .

" fine , but just for the pain" I said as I noted , deep inside of me I knew that I wanted it not just for the pain.

" press them when I start you will feel the burning when I start" he said ."okay" I replied to him , I don't like feeling pain- , I felt the pain he was right, it does hurt pretty bad , as the pain started I pressed my lips agains his softly to focus on how gentle I am , it helped with the pain I had something else to focus on.

that was just the small bruise , there were much bigger and more infected ones, I don't know if he's doing this on purpose or just to tease me around , or he just wanted it..

as he told me that we better do it as I sit on the table because its harder for him to work on the bruises mean while i'm kissing his lips . 

he was more comfortable on the table and so was I , I saw that he was gonna do the big bruise after we stitched all the small ones , there were two more left the big bruise and one on the tip of my lower lip .

I couldn't handle it anymore I wanted him.. all of him.. 

I got a little scared from the big bruise , I put my hands on his shoulders moving them around his neck from nervousness .

"ready ?" he asked , "mhm" .

as I started the pain was unbelievable my hands pressed his shoulder I let out a moan from the pain as I pressed my lips against his as strong as I can . I didn't know if I was doing it because of the pain or because I wanted it but I wanted to keep it going, as I pressed deeper a little moan of of the pain slipped out of my mouth into his. 

he finished stitching the bruises just left the lip one , "wait before we do the last one do it once again . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 2.2K 49
Alissa Iris De León the daughter of both the Spanish and Italian Mafia. A week after she was born she was sent away from her 2 brothers to live with...
435K 6.3K 34
Her dying father sells her daughter to the Italian mafia leader. They end up falling in love. A love like no other. The mafia leader is like no other...
143K 3.6K 46
Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding behind a pillar She sworn that she will ta...
943K 29.9K 63
Ella Maria is a women, the strongest woman for going through a rocky life. Because of some courage, she then decided to do what's best for her and he...