š‡š„š€š‹ šŒš„||āœ”ļø

By storiesbyendrita

ššØšØš¤ š“š”š«šžšž š¢š§ š­š”šž š†ššš«šœš¢šš š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... More

|šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š®š­š”šØš«'š¬ ššØš­šž|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸšŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ‘šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ’šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ“šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ•šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ–šŸ—.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸŽ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ‘.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ’.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ“.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ”.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ•.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ–.|
|šŸŽšŸ—šŸ—. š“š”ššš§š¤ š˜šØš® & š…šØš«š­š” ššØšØš¤|

|šŸŽšŸ”šŸ‘.|

2.1K 35 8
By storiesbyendrita

-------
You Can Buy Everything - SoMo

Mature Content
-------

YESTERDAY I snuck back into the apartment without the boys noticing it. Once I got back, I went to bed and when I laid down, I kinda felt bad for what I did. I wanted to Axel about it but I remembered what the person said and I just had t keep it for myself.

Right now, I'm in bed with Axel next to me. He came into bed really late at night while I was pretending to sleep. I couldn't sleep because I was worried about today. I can't be with him and help him with everything.

I know he just wants to keep me safe but I want him to be safe too. I can't just sit down and wait for him to come home alive.

He was still sleeping with his arm wrapped around my waist and I felt his breath on the crook of my neck. I was caressing his hair and back with my right hand.

I decided to get up and get ready for the day since I'm staying with the girls. I tried to get his arm off of me but that caused him to groan and tighten his grip on my waist.

''Stop moving,'' he groaned and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and decided to wake him up by teasing him.

I placed small kisses on his head down to his neck. My kisses started to get intense while I sucked on his neck. He was smirking into my neck while moving his hand to my hip and squeezing it once he got there.

I pulled away when I saw he was enjoying it. ''Don't stop,'' he mumbled into my neck and gave my neck a little kiss.

''Wake up,'' I whispered into his ear.

He ignored me and continued sleeping. I sighed and tried to get out of his hold. But he just didn't let me go. ''Where are you going?'' he asked while pulling away from my neck and looking at me.

''I have to get ready,'' I said and moved my hand to his hand which was on my hip to get it off but that didn't work because he moved his hand to my ass and pulled me closer to his chest.

''Nop, we're staying in bed for the day until I have to leave,'' he whispered and started kissing my neck. I giggled when he kissed my ticklish spot.

I knew arguing with him won't help so I just went with it and enjoyed his attention.

He grabbed both of my hips and pinned me onto the bed while he hovered over me. He wasn't wearing anything except for his boxers. I had a t-shirt on that belonged to him and some underwear.

He smashed his lips onto mine while I wrapped my arms over his neck and my legs to his torso. He dipped down between my legs and I felt his erection at my heat. He lifted his one hand to the hem of my shirt and slightly pulled it up so that my stomach was exposed.

He then trailed kisses down to my stomach while his hands traveled up to my body. He lifted the shirt and put his head under it. He then started placing small kisses all over my stomach while I closed my eyes and enjoyed the amazing sensation that was going through my body.

I wasn't wearing a bra so he had access to my exposed breasts. I felt him take one of my breasts into his strong hand while he kissed the other one. ''Fuck,'' I cursed at this amazing sensation.

I wanted him so bad but also wanted him to continue attacking my breasts. I couldn't even bring out any words because of how good this felt.

I felt his tongue stroking my nipple while he was messaging the other breast.

Does he have any idea how good this feels? I was burning from this wave of heat that was attacking my body.

He stopped sucking on my breast and I felt a cold gush of air blow at my wet nipple. He slowly came out from under my shirt and he had a huge smirk on his face while he came up to my face.

He didn't say anything when he placed his lips on mine while lifting my shirt over my head. He began to trail kisses from my jaw to my neck while I wrapped my hands around his neck.

''Axel I-'' I stopped when he bit my neck. ''You what, baby?'' he said in his deep and husky voice. ''I need you,'' I whispered.

I slowly lifted his head with a smirk while going down. I observed him with every move he took. He moved his hands to the hem of my underwear while looking at me. He knew he didn't have to ask me for permission because I trust him with my body.

He slowly pulled down my underwear and threw them away once he took them off. He came back up to me and pecked my lips while his hands grabbed my thighs and spread them open. He went down by trailing kisses from my neck down to my stomach and then right before he touches my heat. He laid down and positioned himself.

He wrapped his arms around my thighs and pulled me down towards him. His and my eyes meet and he smirked while he kissed both of my inner thighs. He then teased me by licking my thigh down to my heat but didn't touch it. He did the same thing to the other thigh and my impatience grew bigger. ''Axel, stop teasing me,'' I warned and he chuckled deeply that I felt it in my core.

''Patience, baby. Patience,'' he whispered and kissed my inner thighs again.

He slowly started kissing my lips while I let out a shaky breath. He continued with the kisses for a few minutes until he licked my clit. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the pillow while holding in my moaning.

He increased his licking when he noticed me holding in the moaning. ''Axel,'' I moaned and I felt him smirk.

Axel was sucking my clit when I felt his hands unwrap my thighs and move to my heat. He rubbed my clit with his two fingers while licking the juice off of my heat. ''You taste so fucking good,'' he groaned and I felt a knot in my core getting tighter by his voice.

My breathing hitched when he plunged two fingers into my heat while trusting in and out. ''Fuck, Axel,'' I moaned while he increased the speed of his fingers.

I don't know what came over me but I clenched around his fingers when he hit a sensitive spot. He chuckled. ''So fucking tight,'' he whispered and licked my heat. I felt his thumb stroke my clit while his fingers were pumping into me.

The knot in my core unwrapped itself and I moaned. ''That's right, baby. Cum on my face,'' Axel said. He took his fingers out of me and started sucking on my clit again. I moved my hands to his hair and roughly grabbed his soft hair while he was claiming what was his.

''Axel,'' I came again when he increased his sucking on my clit. ''Yes,'' I moaned loudly. I watched Axel as he started licking his two fingers and I chuckled.

I was breathing heavily when Axel came up to me with a huge smirk on his face. ''Fuck, that was so fucking hot,'' he huskily said and captured my lips into his. I already knew how I tasted because of him.

I wrapped my legs around his torso while moving my hands to his waistband. ''I fucking need you, Axel,'' I said out of breath. He smirked and lifted himself up and pulled his boxers down leaving him naked. His dick sprung out of his boxers and I bit my lips. I wanted him so badly.

I came closer to my face while grabbing my thighs and pulling them up to his torso. ''Put it in,'' he whispered and I smirked.

He watched me while I moved my hand down to his dick. Once I had it in my hands, I started teasing him by stroking him up and down. Axel let out a deep growl when I increased my speed.

''I said put it in, Isabella,'' he growled and I bit my lips with a smirk. ''Make me,'' I seductively whispered.

He lifted his hand and grabbed my throat making me smirk. He came closer to my face and our lips were touching when he whispered angrily. ''I will fuck you so hard, Isabella that you won't walk for a week. So, put it in,'' I was still stroking his dick with my hand when I positioned him to my entrance.

I slowly let him enter me while he smirked and my breathing hitched. Once his length was fully in he waited for a little and started thrusting into me. I moved my hands to the back of his neck while pulling him down to me and smashed my lips onto his. He picked up his speed and thrust into me with so much roughness and lust.

I couldn't help it and started clenching my walls around him, causing him to groan. ''Stop that before I cum,'' he growled at me.

I smirked and continued clenching around him.

He grabbed my throat again and came closer to my ear. ''I swear to God, Isabella. Stop clenching before I stop,'' he threatened. I smirked because I knew he would never stop. I took this opportunity and rolled us over. So now I was on top of him while his dick was still plugged in me. He looked shocked at what I did, but I smashed my lips on his and started riding him. He lifted himself up while holding me. He rested his head on the headboard and moved his hands to my hips while moving them back and forth on his dick.

''Don't fucking stop,'' he growled while dipping his head down to my breast and cupping them in his hands. He started kissing both while I was still riding him.

The same knot that I felt earlier, was building itself up in my core while I felt this huge wave of heat and lust take over my body.

I got startled when Axel lifted me up and pushed me onto the bed. He hovered over me and grabbed my thigh and put it over his shoulder. He didn't wait any longer and with one thrust, his dick was back in me.

This time he went faster while gripping onto my leg and sheets. ''Bella! Fuck,'' he moaned and I felt him release his cum into me. He continued thrusting until I felt my climax in my core. I orgasmed around him while he did too. Again.

We were both catching our breath when he chuckled. ''Fuck,'' was the only thing he said when he captured my lips.

''Definitely something I want to wake up to every morning,'' he whispered and I giggled.

''Me too,''

Vote & Comment🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 8.8K 62
She's rich, the perfect student, and graduating early. He's a heathen, a heartbreaker, and well he may never graduate... These all might be true, but...
1.3M 28.3K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
285K 8.5K 42
His eyebrows furred in confusion. "Your bag? Why would you think that?" "Cause this is my room. This is my Dad's house." "Ah..." He drawled out. "Wel...
210K 4K 38
"baby stand up.." I heard my mom whisper as she pushes my hair out of my face. "You need to stop waiting for someone to rescue you." She sighs seeing...