A Deer in Headlights (Brand N...

By TwinTurboV8

Street racing, just like baseball, has become an underground gambling ring and isn't any better than baseball... More

About (Y/N)
Runaway Racoon - Chapter 1
A Friendly Reunion - Chapter 2
Opening up - Chapter 3
Pedal to the Metal - Chapter 4
High Flyer - Chapter 5
Doomed - Chapter 6
Overdrive - Chapter 7
Monster - Chapter 8
Daten-shi - Chapter 9
Rage - Chapter 10
Tension - Chapter 11
Seeing Red - Chapter 12
A Change of Pace - Chapter 13
Too Many Problems - Chapter 15
Incomplete - Chapter 16
Break - Chapter 17
Iron Soul - Chapter 18
Icarus - Chapter 19
Wings - Chapter 20
Take Control - Chapter 21

Downfall - Chapter 14

1K 21 12
By TwinTurboV8

You and Michiru are now running towards the police station, both of you assuming the Mustang was impounded.

Y/N: "The impound is right behind the building!"

Michiru: "Alright let's make this quick, you got your keys?"

Y/N: "Yup!"

You and Michiru arrive at the police station and sneak by to get into the impound. You start looking around for your car, but it's nowhere to be found.

Y/N: "Damn... it's not here."

Guard: "Stop right there!"

A guard comes around and draws his weapon.

Guard: "(Y/N) you're under arrest!"

Y/N: "Not on my watch! Let's get out of here, Michi!"

You jump the fence with Michiru right behind you, the guard starts calling for backup, but you two are already running away.

Y/N: "We should go to the local auto shop, Hiro and Akito should know where that car has been!"

Michiru: "Alright, just tell me where to go!"

Michiru's arms transform into gorilla arms and her legs into cheetah legs and she scoops you up, running real fast.

You two then make it to the auto shop and you and Michiru burst in. Hiro is at the counter and is startled by your sudden arrival.

Hiro: "(Y/N)! Never thought I'd see you! Who is this?"

You jump down from Michiru's arms and she transforms back to normal.

Y/N: "This is Michiru, she's my girlfriend."

You and Michiru look at each other and smile.

Hiro: "Wow, congratulations man! I thought you were wanted though- what brings you here?"

Y/N: "Well I'm trying to find my car and it's not at the impound lot, I figured you may have known where it is?"

Hiro: "Actually, I do know."

Y/N and Michiru: "Really?"

Hiro: "Yup, some officials from the medical center came in with the car and asked me to reinforce the frame and add two huge bash bars they had to the front and back. I tried asking where they got it, but the would quickly shut me down."

Y/N: "What would they need bash bars for..?"

Hiro: "Not sure, they also had me put in bigger injectors and a huge 3 liter whipple supercharger with a blower on top, they also wanted the exhaust changed to a side exit and had me install some nitrous too! That car is making some serious power now! The most I've ever seen!"

Y/N: "How much horsepower are we talking?"

Hiro: "I have the dyno numbers right here, let me print them."

Hiro quickly typed something on his computer and a small piece of paper was printed out. He handed it to you and you looked at it. Your jaw dropped, 1,900 horsepower and 2,150 foot pounds of torque. Almost 2,000 horsepower being made out of a classic Mustang!

Hiro: "That car is beast. It went 0-60 in 1.8 seconds on the dyno. Once you get that sucker back, you'll have a 5.6 liter, twin-charged, nitrous RB26 Mustang. Never thought you'd hear those words in the same sentence huh?"

Y/N: "I need to get that car back now-"

Hiro: "Hell yeah you do. They took it back to the medical center, I knew it was your car so I had Akito follow it back."

Y/N: "Thank you so much! Let's go Michiru!"

Michiru nods and you two run out the door.

Hiro: "Good luck!"

You and Michiru then arrive at the medical center. The sun is setting by now.

Michiru: "We should sneak in through the cargo area, we can also get info of where your car is there."

Y/N: "Good idea."

You follow Michiru down to the cargo area and there's one worker sitting there alone. Perfect. You go up to him and kick him down, putting your foot down on his chest.

Worker: "Argh! Who-"

Y/N: "Where's that Mustang?!"

Michiru: "You better tell us or we're gonna have a problem!"

Worker: "It's- It's up on the 50th floor by Alan's office..."

Y/N: "What- how did it get there?"

Worker: "They got it up a special elevator and it fits through the halls..."

Y/N: "Good to know, thank you, now goodnight~"

You smile and wave to the worker, then you punch him full force across the face and knock him out. You and Michiru then throw his body in the nearest box truck and lock it up, not before grabbing his radio and keycard.

You and Michiru make it inside and sneak your way to the employee elevator, using the keycard to call it and get inside, pressing the button for the 50th floor. As you're going up, Michiru's ear twitches and then she leans over to you and whispers:

Michiru: "There's a camera behind us... I think it's looking at us-"

You waste no time twirling around and jumping up to the camera, using all of your strength to rip it right off the wall. However that causes an alarm to go off and the guards on the radio start to scramble.

Y/N: "Dammit-"

Michiru: "Well this isn't very stealthy anymore..."

Y/N: "It's fine, now I can mess with Alan."

You bring the radio to your mouth.

Y/N: "Tell Alan he's got some visitors, we're coming to take back what's mine!"

Guard: "Who is this? Identify yourself!"

Y/N: "I'm the Daten-shi bitches!"

The elevator doors open and you and Michiru run out and in the direction of Alan's office. As your running Michiru's ears transform into rabbit ears and she grabs your arm, stopping you before a hall. Michiru whispers to you:

Michiru: "There's someone coming-"

You wait and then someone comes from around the corner, you quickly sock them and they fall to the floor, dropping their weapon. A 12 gauge shotgun.

Y/N: "Damn, they're not messing around."

You pick up the shotgun and cock it back, making sure there's ammo. You two then continue down the hall.

The intercom then comes on and Alan's voice is projected through it.

Alan: "Well well well, (Y/N) and Michiru... I knew you Tanuki's were trouble..."

Michiru: "We're here for (Y/N)'s car!"

Alan: "Oh I'm aware. Good luck."

Suddenly flying medical robots appear behind you two and start straight up shooting at you with live ammunition.

Y/N: "Run!"

You two start running and as you run, you look behind you and try shooting down the drones with your shotgun. You shoot down as much as you can before you run out of ammo and have to abandon the weapon.

Michiru: "In here!"

Michiru pulls you into a room and shuts the door behind her. Shutting out the drones.

Y/N: "Phew..."

Michiru: "Look! It's your car!"

You look over and there it is, sitting on a small stand.

Y/N: "My car!"

You run over to it and flop over on the hood, happy it's still in one piece. Michiru pats your back. Suddenly the drones make it inside the room thanks to some guards, startling you and Michiru.

Y/N: "In the car! Cmon!"

You and Michiru quickly jump into the car and you start it up, slamming on the gas and plowing through the wall right in front of you, blasting down the hallway.

Michiru: "AAAAAHHH-!!"

Y/N: "HOLY SHIT THIS IS FAST!! WOOOOHOOO!!"

As you're blasting down the hallway the drones aren't too far behind and you've got no time to stop or turn to a different hallway to find the special vehicle elevator. You quickly think of an escape plan.

Y/N: "Michiru! I'm gonna drive through the window!"

Michiru: "WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY!!??"

Y/N: "If you position yourself on the back bash bar and transform into a bird you can at least glide us safely down to the ground right?!"

Michiru: "I can try!"

Y/N: "Let's do it!"

Michiru rolls down her window and climbs out, crawling to the back and positioning her feet on the rear bash bar. There's a window coming close.

Y/N: "This better work!!"

You close your eyes and smash through the window at over 100 MPH. Michiru transforms her arms into wings and her feet into talons and grips onto the car, flapping her wings trying to slow the cars fall.

Michiru: "It's not working!!!!"

Y/N: "FLAP FASTER MICHIRU!!!"

Michiru: "GrrrRAAAHHH-!"

Michiru's wingspan grows even wider and she's able to slow the cars fall and you safely touch down on the ground. The people watching are dumbfound as Michiru transforms back and jumps back into the car.

Y/N: "Woohoo! Yeah Michiru! Good job!"

Michiru: "We did it!"

You and Michiru share a kiss. The sun has set, so you two pull away and you mash the gas, off towards the concert.

You two arrive at the concert and you park your Mustang in between some of the service vans. You both get out and start walking through the crowd.

Michiru: "This is even more crowded than the festival I went to, this city has a lot of beastmen..."

Y/N: "You can say that again..."

???: "Michiru!"

Michiru looks up confused, you do as well. It's a giant rolling statue of the silver wolf.

???: "Did I surprise you?"

Michiru: "Mr. Gem?!"

Y/N: "Huh-?"

The statues head lowers and then opens up, revealing Gem and Melissa sitting inside.

Gem: "It's the silver wolf's concert! Are you as excited as we are?"

Michiru: "Mr. Gem, Mrs. Melissa, did the two of you make this thing?!"

Melissa: "We made it to show the silver wolf our appreciation! The truth is, every beastman here has suffered a few emotional scars before coming to Anima City, at least I know we certainly did, one of the hardships of being what we are."

Y/N: "Oh god yeah, you can say that again."

Melissa: "And that's why we're here, the legend of the silver wolf is what truly pulled us out of those dark times."

Gem: "Everyone here made this together!"

Michiru: "Everyone?"

Melissa: "Yes! All the beastmen in anima city made this together! It's to show our gratitude to the silver wolf for protecting us for a thousand years."

Gem: "That's right, but I'm sure the silver wolf has no idea about this anyway."

Michiru thinks for a moment.

Michiru: "Actually, I think she does know about how you feel, and y'know what? I bet she's so happy she even cried."

Gem: "Well I sure hope you're right!"

Michiru: "I guarantee it!"

Melissa: "Thank you for that Michiru. And (Y/N), we're sorry about earlier, we're glad you were able to come today."

Y/N: "Of course!"

Michiru looks to her left, seemingly looking at someone. She then just.. runs off.

Melissa: "Where are you going?"

Y/N: "Hey wait up!"

You follow Michiru and she stops and looks around, then seems all sad.

Y/N: "What was that all about?"

Michiru: "I thought I saw Shirou..."

Y/N: "Hm..."

Michiru then focuses on something, closing her eyes. Her snout then extends and her face resembles more of a wolf now.

Y/N: "Oh- I should've expected this..."

Michiru then transforms back to her normal form.

Michiru: "What is he doing?"

Y/N: "What IS he doing?"

Michiru: "He's on the top of the stage with a gun!"

Y/N: "Uh oh-"

Michiru: "Let's go!"

Michiru starts running and you follow suit. You follow her up some stairs that go to the viewing deck of the stage and Shirou is standing there, she charges at him and tries to tackle him, but fails and she tumbles on the ground.

Michiru: "Why Shirou...?"

Michiru sounds angry.

Shirou: "Don't get in my way."

He reached down for the gun he dropped, but Michiru is too fast and she grabs it before him, aiming it right at him. You stand on the other side of Shirou and dig around for your gun. You find it and whip it out, aiming it at Shirou. He groans.

The concert then starts and Nazuna is singing her heart out. In Japanese of course, so you have no clue what she's saying. Back up with Shirou and Michiru, you're both holding him at gun point.

Michiru: "I'm sorry! I know that I'm the one who's supposed to understand more than anyone why you care so much about the beastmen! I was a human turned into a beastman! I know the fear of not being able to.. to be yourself! But still! I never really noticed how you felt and I am sorry for that!"

Shirou: "Listen-"

Michiru: "But whatever it is you're trying to do right now... I don't understand it Shirou! Why did you have a gun? Just tell me what's going on! Help me understand! You know that Nazuna is my friend don't you?! So why?! What are you going to do to her!? Tell me!"

Shirou walks closer to Michiru so you click your revolver as a warning, but Shirou looks over at you and gives you a signal as to calm down. He grabs the gun, but doesn't force it out of Michiru's hand.

Shirou: "I'm sorry."

Michiru: "Huh-?"

Shirou: "The truth is I don't want to hurt your friend. But this concert has to stop. Because... I can't let that confession happen. If their leader reveals that she's a human, then it's going to trigger Nirvasyl Syndrome. Do you know when she's planning on revealing it?"

Y/N: "That's what I thought..."

You lower your gun.

Michiru: "You really think it's gonna trigger it?"

Shirou: "I'm positive. If they learn they were lied to by someone they trusted, it's no question it would be a huge shock to them, they'll go out of control."

Michiru: "You mean the truth is the opposite of what Alan told Nazuna?!"

Y/N and Shirou: "Alan is doing this on purpose!"

Michiru: "Huh?! But why would he?!"

Shirou: "I don't know, but for now, we have to stop the confession. Can you... Try to convince her?"

Michiru agrees and Nazuna starts singing the song they both like.

Michiru: "During this song, Nazuna is going to fly to the stage on the opposite side for a costume change."

Shirou: "The opposite side?"

Michiru: "I'll fly there. It'll be faster."

Shirou: "Make sure the audience doesn't see you, take (Y/N) with you, he'll be able to help."

Michiru: "Got it. Let's go (Y/N)."

You nod and Michiru transforms into her bird form, grabbing you in her talons and flying across the stadium. You two follow Nazuna around, then land on the other stage.

Michiru: "Good. Looks like I made it."

Y/N: "About time, here she comes."

Nazuna then... turns around.

Michiru: "Huh-?"

Nazuna then lands in the main stage.

Nazuna: "Hey guys! Is everyone having fun?!"

The crowd goes wild.

Michiru: "Huh-?!! This wasn't part of the plan!"

Y/N: "Fuck! What do we do?!"

Nazuna: "Good! Because I'm having fun too!"

Michiru: "This is bad! This is bad!"

Michiru then looks at the silver wolf statue and drags you along with her inside it. You then start rolling towards Nazuna.

Nazuna: "I just want to say... I'm so happy you all came here to support me... Really... Thank you everyone! Be the best beastman you can be!"

The crowd goes WILD again.

Nazuna: "Actually... There's something else I wanted to tell you all today... It's that-"

Nazuna notices the statue and stops talking. Michiru opens the mouth a bit, revealing you both to Nazuna.

Michiru: "Nazuna-"

Nazuna: "Michiru? (Y/N)?!"

Michiru: "Don't do the confession!"

Nazuna: "Huh-?"

Michiru: "Don't do it, you have to trust me!"

Nazuna: "... Everyone there's something I wanted to tell you all today it's that I... That I'm so thankful to everyone who made this big silver wolf! It's truly incredible! Thank you!"

Y/N: "Yes!"

Nazuna: "You can explain this to me later."

Michiru: "Mhm!"

Suddenly there's gunshots heard outside the stadium. Boris gets on the mic.

Boris: "Alright everyone listen up! Don't be fooled, she's not the silver wolf, she's a human!"

Nazuna: "Boris-"

Y/N: "THAT MOTHER FUCKER-!"

Boris: "She fooled me too... She was turned into a beastman by a drug, developed by Sylveaesta! Then she pretended to be the silver wolf and tricked all of us! This entire time a human was trying to pose as the holy silver wolf!"

The crowd starts getting all confused. You open up the mouth of the statue more and jump out, gun in hand.

Boris: "She tricked us noble beastmen! She tried to control us! We were tricked... and by a horrid human nonetheless! We're not going to let her get away with this!"

The crowd starts freaking out and medical bots start entering the stadium.

Boris: "It's the work of the humans! The humans are trying to destroy the beastmen don't you see!?"

You start running towards Boris as the crowd starts developing Nirvasyl syndrome and the medical bots are shooting them down.

Y/N: "I'M GONNA KILL YOU BASTARD!!!"

Boris only gets a second to look at you square in the eyes before you aim your gun and unload your six bullets into his stomach, causing him to fall to the ground. The Nirvasyl beastmen try rocking Nazuna off the stage, but Michiru swoops in with her wings and saves her. You take this chance to run.

You run outside and to your car, jumping in and starting it up, screeching onto the road. While trying to follow Michiru and Nazuna, you come across Flip and his gang being surrounded with Shirou trying to assist. You help by ramming straight into one of the robots with your new bash bar. It works quite well.

Flip: "Tanuki! I knew you'd come for us!"

You step out of the car.

Y/N: "Happened to be at the right place!"

Flip tosses you a helmet and a Kevlar vest, along with an assault rifle.

Flip: "Take them! You're gonna need it!"

Y/N: "Thanks Flip!"

Suddenly Shirou is affected by Nirvasyl syndrome...

Flip: "Oogami..."

You quickly put on your helmet and Kevlar vest.

Y/N: "Oh we're fucked!"

Shirou starts approaching you guys slowly.

Flip: "Don't move! Ya hear me?!"

Shirou is then hit by Michiru's gorilla arms.

Y/N: "MICHIRU!"

Michiru: "Shirou please stop it!"

Shirou grabs Michiru and holds her above his mouth, crushing her and going in for the bite.

Michiru: "Shirou... No..."

Y/N: "MICHIRU!!!!!!!!"

You start unloading your weapon on Shirou, but it's no use and Shirou bites her.

Nazuna: "MICHIRU!!!"

Your jaw drops and your eyes widen with tears streaming down your face... Your heart starts pounding and your veins start bulging. Your blood is boiling with pure anger and you drop your weapon. Your body starts expanding and your muscles grow, turning your eyes a bright red and you lose your mind. Nirvasyl Syndrome is developing through your body.

Y/N: "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 791 25
๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก; ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ๐œ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ค ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
167K 4.1K 17
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐…๐„๐•๐„๐‘โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ. ห—หห‹ 'หŽห— ห—หห‹...
23.8K 528 45
You're dark and sexy. He's flirty and quite literally an asshole, but a damn good-looking one at that. How will you two ever get along? Through sport...