๐‡๐„๐€๐‹ ๐Œ๐„||โœ”๏ธ

storiesbyendrita tarafฤฑndan

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ข๐š ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ Having a normal childhood was for Axel and Isabella... Daha Fazla

|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ—.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ‘.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ’.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ“.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ”.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ•.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–.|
|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ & ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค|

|๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ.|

2.4K 36 29
storiesbyendrita tarafฤฑndan

-------
Play with Fire - Sam Tinnesz ft. Yacht Money

-------

''SO... how did you become an assassin?''

Vera and I are still in the safe house every single day. Since I couldn't go to school, I've asked the teacher if I could do homeschooling and he of course asked me why I can go to school. I told him that something in the family happened and that I had to go to France.

I would spend the days doing my homework and studying while Vera is looking for Dimitri. I asked her if I could know more about his whereabouts but she was told to not tell me anything.

Axel would pick me up every single night and bring me back here every morning. And that's been going on for a few days now.

Dr. Harrison comes and checks up on me every three days to see if my wound heals and it did. I healed pretty well.

I asked him if I could go Figure Skating again and he said yes. I just have to go slow and not stress myself.

''That's a long story,'' she was typing on her laptop while taking a sip of her coffee. ''We have a lot of time,'' I smiled and she rolled her eyes.

''Fine,''

''I was six when the Yakuza, the Japanese Mafia found me on the streets in Portugal. I was with my little sister at the time. Her name was Sophia,''

''Anyway, they took me with them and I got trained to be a deadly assassin. They taught me every traditional Japanese fighting move and they also taught me how to poison people,''

''They gave me the name Venom because of my way to kill people. Of course, I like to kill people fast but when I'm in the mood to let them suffer, I will poison them with my venom,'' she explained.

I gulped. ''Ehm... cool,'' I awkwardly said with a sheepish smile.

''Do you have a lover?'' I asked with a smirk while wiggling my brows. She started laughing and I pouted.

''You are funny,'' she chuckled. ''That wasn't meant to be funny,'' I stated with furrowed brows.

''No, I don't have a lover,'' she monotonously said.

''Okay,'' I said while extending the 'y'.

We stopped talking and continued doing our works. I've noticed that she doesn't like to talk with other people and I understand that but we are alone and it's boring the least she can do is talk to me.

I literally don't know anything about her except that she's half Portuguese and half Italian. She's 25 years old. And that her assassin name is Venom.

I shook my head and sighed.

''Are you hungry?'' I asked her and she shook her head. ''Okay,'' I said while pinching the bridge of my nose. I stood up and walked up to the kitchen to make food for myself.

I haven't used my crutches for about a week since I can walk again.

I started making myself some pasta carbonara when my phone started ringing. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and saw it was my father.

The last few days I've been slowly talking to him again. But I can't accept the fact that he is back. I want to but I can't.

I picked up the phone. ''Hey, Bella,'' he greeted me. ''Hey,'' I said

''How are you?'' he asked.

''I'm feeling better but I'm bored. Vera is so boring,'' I whispered the last part. ''I heard that!'' Vera shouted from the living room while I rolled my eyes.

My dad chuckled and I smiled because his chuckle reminded me of the old times.

''How is it going with finding Dimitri?'' I asked while I stirred the pasta. I heard him sigh. ''Not so good. We didn't find anything yet,'' he said and I hear the disappointment in his voice.

''Don't worry you'll find him,'' I assured even though I knew Dimitri is smart and we will never find him.

''I hope. Anyway, I have to go but I wanted to ask you if you'd like to go out for dinner with your mom, brother, and me?'' he asked and I smiled.

''I'd love to,'' I said.

''Good, we're going this weekend,'' he said and I nodded but I forgot he can't see me. ''That sounds great,'' I smiled.

''Okay, I have to go but I will call you once I have time. I love you,'' he said and hung up while I froze.

He didn't expect him to say I love you. I knew he never stopped but it's still shaking to hear it.

''Oh my God,'' Vera's voice brought me back to reality. I walked into the living room and asked. ''What? Did you find anything?'' she nodded and lifted her head up. Her eyes were widened and her lips were curled up in a wide smile.

I walked up to her and sat next to her. On the laptop, there was a security camera filming a busy place. ''Where is this?'' I asked confusingly.

''Bucharest, Romania,'' she answered. I furrowed my brows. ''And how did you find him?'' I asked curiously.

''You see, the Russians are very good friends with the Romanians. Especially with the Romanian Mafia. I knew Dimitri needed allice and I knew he works with the Romanians, Ukrainians, Czechs, and the Triads. The Triads are the Chinese Mafia,'' she explained.

''So, I hacked into the Mafia's systems and found out that the Romanians have been saving new documents in their systems saying that 'The Brown Bear' is here,'' she explained further and I furrowed my brows. ''The Brown Bear?'' I asked confusingly.

''That's how they call Dimitri,'' she said and I nodded in understatement.

''So, he's in Romania?'' I asked and she nodded. ''Yes, the Romanians are hiding him,'' she smiled.

''And how do we get him out of there?'' I asked.

''I have a mole in every Mafia. And in the Romanian Mafia, I have one of my good friends. I will ask her to get him for us,'' she smirked.

''How should she do that? I mean isn't he guarded?'' I asked. ''Yes, he is. But she'll get him don't worry,'' she smirked weirdly and I raised a brow.

''I will call Axel and the others,''

''You found him?'' Axel asked while walking into the house. He saw me and came walking towards me and pecking my lips. ''Hey,'' he smiled.

''Yeah, I found him. He is in Romania,'' Vera answered. ''Good, let's get him. We will plan everything and get him back,'' he said while pulling his phone out.

''That's not necessary,'' Vera said while standing up. ''I have a mole in there. She will get him for us. I already called her and told her to get him for me,'' she smirked.

''Who is your friend?'' he asked confusingly.

''Her name is Bellamy Calvin. The Phantom,'' she smirked while I furrowed my brows.

I turned my head towards Axel and saw his eyes were widened. ''You mean the Phantom? The one who killed the whole Irish Mafia?'' Vera nodded.

''Why is she in the Romanian Mafia?'' Axel asked. ''I asked her to. She said yes and now she's been with them for about three years,'' Vera explained.

''So, she will get us Dimitri and what does she want from us?'' Vera shrugged her shoulders. ''I don't know. We'll see,''

''How long will it take her to get us, Dimitri?'' Vera took her phone and read something. ''She said she'll be in America in two days with him and Jared,'' she explained.

''Good, less work for us,'' Axel smirked. ''But wait! that seems too easy,'' I said with crossed arms over my chest and a raised brow.

''She's right,'' Vera said. ''That's why I told her to meet ME. If something happens I have my people surrounding him and Bellamy,'' Vera explained.

''It's still fishy,'' I said and shrugged my shoulders. ''Says the one who has no idea about the Mafia,'' she rolled her eyes.

''Yes, you right. I don't know the Mafia. But I think I read enough books to say that this, what you have planned is too easy. I mean from what we know, your friend could be working with the Romanians, and then your people won't be enough to get Dimitri. Just think realistically and ask yourself 'How the fuck does she know where you are?' because you didn't tell her where you are, right? You never told her where you are staying or where your location is," I explained.

''Everyone knows what happened with Dimitri by now. I think she damn well knows what happened and that I helped you guys,'' she said. ''Yeah maybe but what if they don't know? You said it yourself, the Russians and the Romanians work together. So what if the Russians told the Romanians what happened after we attacked? We only got Dimitri, but that doesn't mean we killed ALL of his members,'' I explained with a smirk. ''Ask another Mafia what happened? And let's prove my point. Let's ask the Japanese Mafia for example. I mean you worked for them right?''

She sighed. ''I hate to admit it but you are a very smart kid,'' she said while typing on the phone. She put her phone in her ear and called someone.

''Hello, it's me,'' she spoke in Japanese I think. ''I have a question. Do you know what happened a few weeks ago with the Russians?'' she stopped talking and after a few seconds, she sighed and looked at me. I smirked because I knew I was right.

''Thanks,'' she hung up.

She threw her phone on the couch and pinched her nose. ''I hate the fact that you were right,'' she mumbled and I smirked while turning my head towards Axel who was already looking at me with a proud smile.

''I had the right-hand on the phone. He said that they haven't heard from them in a long time. So, they don't know anything,'' she said.

''So, now we know your friend betrayed you and is working for them. And maybe since the Russians and the Romanians work with other Mafias too, they might attack us all. So we need more people too,'' I said and nodded 'yes'.

''Okay, I will call more of my people and tell them to get ready,'' Vera said and walked out of the house. I turned toward Axel and he came walking towards me.

''That was hot,'' he smirked and wrapped his arms around my waist. ''I know I'm surprised too,'' I said with a wide smile. He chuckled and leaned down and captured my lips onto his.

''I can't stand it anymore,'' he whispered and pulled away from the kiss. ''I want you beside me and not in his house,'' he said.

''Then get me out of here,'' he chuckled and nodded. ''I will. Pack your stuff. We are leaving tonight,'' I nodded in excitement.

''Okay, I called more people. Since Bellamy will be here in two days. they will be here tomorrow,'' she explained and axel nodded.

''You need people too, Garcia,'' she said with narrowed eyes.

''I already do,'' he said while smirking.

They both were staring at each other and if looks could kill. They would have been both dead by now.

The air in this room was really thick and very uncomfortable so I had to break it. ''Okaayyy, let's go,'' I said and pulled Axel with me into the room I had my stuff.

He helped me get my stuff and while doing that I thought of smoothing. ''Did you found Gabriella?'' I asked and looked at Axel who was packing my clothes into my bag. He looked up and shook his head. ''No, we are assuming that the fire burned her body,'' he explained and I nodded in disappointment.

''I'm sorry, baby,'' he apologized while pulling me into a hug. ''Don't worry. I just wished to thank her for what she did for me,'' I said while he kissed the top of my head.

We stayed like that until we had to leave because Vera called us. Axel drove me back home and he went to the Warehouse.

He told me he'll be home soon. He just needs to finish everything.

I was making dinner when my phone ringed. I picked it up and it was Mikayla. I smiled and picked the call up.

''Hi, Mikayla. How are you?'' I asked with a wide smile. I haven't seen her for so long because she was in Puerto Rico with Alec doing some work there.

''Hola, more. I'm good. Axel told me that you are feeling better and I just wanted to check up on you,'' she said.

''Yeah, I'm doing way better now. I just happy that I'm back home and that I can go back doing what I want to do,'' I explained.

''I'm so happy for you,'' she said and my smile grew.

''Listen, I wanted to ask you something. Alec and I are throwing a little party after we get everything solved with Dimitri. I wanted to ask you if you'd like to come too? I called Axel but he didn't pick up so I'm asking you,'' she said.

''Of course, we'd love to come,'' I said excitedly. ''Good, I will inform you guys of more details,'' she said and we both said bye.

I finished making dinner and ate because I was hungry and I couldn't wait for Axel anymore. After diner, I took a shower and went to bed. Axel still hasn't come home yet and it's worrying me.

I decided to call him.

But he didn't pick up.

I called again but he didn't pick up again. I started calling Enzo and he picked up. ''Hey,'' he said.

''Hey, where is Axel?'' I asked worriedly. ''Oh, he has been in a meeting for about two hours,'' he explained. ''And you aren't in that meeting?'' I asked confusingly.

''No, I had to do some other stuff,'' he explained.

''Okay, tell him that I called him,'' I said. ''I will,'' he said and I hung up.

I was about to go to bed but a knock from the front door stopped me. I walked up to it and saw an envelope was slid down the door. I picked up the envelope with widened eyes because Dimitri used to do that.

I opened the envelope and started reading the letter.

Hi Bella.

I'm writing this letter because you have to know that there are moles in the Mafia of the Gracia family. They are working for the Russians and they are planning on killing you and Axel. The best thing you can do is to flee the country and get somewhere safe and don't tell anyone about your whereabouts. I know this letter seems weird but you have to trust me. I just want the best for you. It's better if a handful of people know about this letter. I'm trying my best to help you and the Garcia family but for that, I need you to listen to me and do what I'm saying. I won't send any letters anymore I will contact you on this number. +51 44164800. Don't call me! Text me!

Stay safe and stay alive!

- HMG

Vote & Comment🖤
Who do you think no is HMG?

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

210K 4K 38
"baby stand up.." I heard my mom whisper as she pushes my hair out of my face. "You need to stop waiting for someone to rescue you." She sighs seeing...
59.4K 988 36
"izzy!" summer screamed in my ear as I smile at the chaos we have caused "hm?" i hummed in reply turning to her panicked face "it's the-" she starts...
1.1M 23.3K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...
1.3M 28.3K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...