All is Fair in War || SBI ||...

Por BumbliestofBees

The bond between family had never been stronger when it came to the Watson Family. Each played an important r... Más

࿏ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ࿏
࿏ ꜱᴛᴀʀʀɪɴɢ ࿏
࿏ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55 ࿏
<3
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69 ࿏
࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70 ࿏
࿏ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ࿏
End A/N

࿏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 ࿏

363 17 2
Por BumbliestofBees

╔ ———————————— ╗

On we go

╚ ———————————— ╝

Tommy winced as CPK cuffed his wrists, the scratches under his sleeves screamed out in pain. The brunette boy pushed him in front and he was marched through the offices, all of the cops watching as the boy they had celebrated the capture of as he was to be handed back to the same people he worked for in a trade that could save the life of Karl Jacobs.

He looked terrible and they all knew it, they could only hope that the Watsons didn't come after them. Dream chose to stay behind, handing off the trade to Eret and their partner, Elaina and a few other officers, including Sapnap, were to join them. Elaina stepped into the elevator with CPK, her brown and blonde hair flowed down her shoulders and back. Tommy shifted on the spot as the doors closed.

Scott gathered his badge and gun, watching as Ponk, George and Skeppy readied themselves. Sapnap was discussing final things over with Eret in her office as they lead the charge. The Scottish man had never seen the spitfire so determined and ready for a fight. The blonde had spent the past few weeks baffled, however. Ever since he and Callum managed to identify the other two teenagers who had been with Tommy the night of the chase, he couldn't stop thinking about Ranboo.

He recognised the kid but couldn't place it. He knew he'd remember a person with a face and eyes like his but yet, he couldn't place it. Scott had looked into the kid, trying to find as much information about him as possible but this teenager was a ghost. A part of him hoped Ranboo would be at the trade and hopefully, that will give him some insight, if he didn't show, the Scottish man would have nothing and would resort to going to every orphanage that had been around before he was reported to have run and hope someone recognized him.

It bothered the hell out of him and he wouldn't let it rest until he found out who 'Ranboo' really was.

"We're heading out," Eret said as they walked down the stairs, the ravenette cop behind him with a face full of determination. The other cops gathered their stuff and headed out, George turned to Scott and walked over. He placed a hand on his friend's shoulder, snapping his eyesight away from a photo of the split-haired teen that laid on his desk along with his file.

"Ready?" He asked, Scott nodding as they headed towards the group awaiting the elevator.

Silence lingered as they stepped inside and waited as they went down a couple of levels towards the car park. Upon arriving, they witnessed Elaina shoving the blonde teenager into the back of her and Eret's squad car and closed the door. She turned to them and smiled, nudging her head to the side as she got into the passenger seat.

Eret headed over to the car with the boy and his partner, the other partners going on their own and left Skeppy and Ponk to be partners for the trade-off. Sapnap bounced with anticipation, the brunette next to him slightly scared he might accidentally speed as they headed off to the location.

Tommy shuffled in the back, the radio playing as the sergeant in front led the crusade out. The partners fell into a comfortable conversation about what they'd eat tonight. The blonde gathered they were not only partners but roommates and he found that weird, scrunching his face at their words. The brunette in front looked into the rearview mirror at the teen and laughed.

"Bet you're excited to see your family" His voice was deep and calming but Tommy wanted no part in a conversation with someone who had taken part in holding him in a small space for the past week away from those he loved.

He scoffed as he leaned his head on the window, his blonde locks flattening on the glass. They took no offence and continued to talk.

"I can tell you're a good kid so try not to get too invested in that business alright?"

"Fuck off"

"Just trying to help you"

"And I said fuck off" He repeated with more venom in his voice. Eret smiled at her partner as they cruised down the street.

Elaina looked back at the teen and noticed a red mark on the boy's arm. The cuffs had forced the sleeves up his arms more and exposed the cuts that Tommy had made to relieve his anxiety and fear. She let out a shaky sigh and turned to the front and closed her eyes. She felt horrible that a kid like him had to go through something like that. She thought about saying something but decided Tommy was agitated and fearful enough as it was, his breathing being shaky and his leg bouncing the entire ride.

Tommy felt his claustrophobia sneak up on him. He had never been affected by car's and their small spaces but he thought it was perhaps the fact that he didn't have control over the steering and controls. He always had control. Now he regretted telling the sergeant to fuck off because now he would most likely deny him even a crack in the window.

He let out a sharp breath, the girl in the passenger seat turning to him.

"Open the window a bit, Eret"

"Roger"

Tommy's eyes watched as the window next to him slowly went down, leaving a gap big enough to fit his hand through. For the first time, he didn't have to beg to have the window or door opened. A smidge of sympathy flooded him as he realized that his family would most likely fire on them if they didn't play along with their rules but he quickly brushed it under the rug and it was gone as quick as it came.

He watched the streets he knew all too well pass him by in slow motion. For once he was excited to see Technoblade, the brother who loathed him. He wanted nothing more than to be in Wil's arms and to have his Dad kiss the top of his head and tell him it was going to be okay. He already knew that Tubbo would tackle him in a hug and Ranboo would scold him for breaking his promise but then pull him into the tightest hug he had ever received.

He wanted to see Sam, Jack, Sneeg, even Badboyhalo and Charlie. Tommy knew his dad wouldn't let him out of his sight for the next month but right now that sounded like heaven.

──────────

"You alright?" Callum asked as they followed behind Sapnap and George's cruiser. The brunette looked at his fidgeting friend quickly, he was fully aware of the predicament his friend was going through with the teenager. He had seen the younger male reread the same file over and over again, watching his eyes dull as he reread the same bland words over and over.

Scott looked up from his lap and looked at the brunette next to him and forced a smile.

"Yeah, of course"

"That's not true. You're hung up on that kid"

"I know him, Callum!" He sighed, running a hand through his blonde hair "I just can't remember where from"

"I have faith you'll find him" His voice was soft and calm.

Scott just hummed in response, he knew he would have to push his thoughts to the back of his mind as they went into the meeting. This was the first time anyone would see Technoblade and Philza in a year, never having the police confront them. Neither had ever been brought in and the closest they ever came to getting Phil was way back when he was a petty drug dealer in alleyways. Oh, how they wished they had put in effort in trying to catch him sooner.

The blonde shuffled in his seat slightly before turning up the radio and watching through the front windscreen as they neared their destination. He really hoped the kid would be there, he wanted nothing more than to find the real identity of Ranboo and find a way to get through to him.

──────────

Sapnap followed behind Eret, watching as Tommy's head moved around the back seat through the back windscreen. George watched his best friend tap the steering wheel in front of him, he knew what this meant for him. They sat in silence, a deafening one for the brunette but the ravenette finding it too loud.

His mind was overrun by the same thoughts that clouded his mind for the past week. Is Karl okay? Did they actually kill him and this was a trap? Were they planning on killing him? He wanted so bad to hold his librarian in his arms and kiss him with all the love he could show him. He had barely slept, only gaining a total of six hours for the whole week and never having been home. He couldn't bear to go home to the empty walls that reminded him of his fiance.

When Goose showed him the security footage, he couldn't hold it together. He watched the colour and happiness leave Karl's face as it filled with fear; a gun being pushed into his back and the other gripping him with no way to escape. Skeppy cursed loudly as he watched his former best friend threaten the life of an innocent.

They all knew the lengths that Philza Watson would go to to get his boys back but they never knew it would end up in their own loved ones in the crossfire.

The Watsons were insane and now they all knew how insane they really were.

——————————————————————
Words: 1,638

I promised a triple upload and then forgot so have this

Don't forget to vote!
Feedback is welcomed!

-Ever

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

141K 4.4K 55
Tommy has been an orphan for about 6 years now, ever since his parents were viciously murdered at age 7. So far, he's made three friends in his life...
490 13 17
Life was... strange... in the Sleepy Bois household. A trio - an anarchist, a musician with a taste for arson, and an immortal bird being - resided a...
492 25 27
"The first thing I saw was green. It was dark. I was cold. And I was scared." Meet Maedr, Dream's daughter only recently spawned in the Dream SMP. Bu...
38K 1.2K 18
[COMPLETED] All his life, Ranboo hid the existence of his little sister for her protection. They've been through a ton of family trauma and they will...