The Delusional Bender | Atla...

By 0Random_Fandom0

"Say anything else, and I'll break your knees and hang you upside down in the woods," "...Marry me," ~~~~~~~~... More

Character Profile
Book 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Book 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Book 3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Fanart for you

Chapter 13

4K 172 39
By 0Random_Fandom0

Chapter 13- Great Reunion, Bad timing

Needless to say, The Boulder had himself handed by Toph, who didn't even used her full strength, which made you shout with a cheer.
"Your winner, and still the champion, the Blind Bandit!" You and the crowd cheered as Sokka sulked at the defeat of The Boulder.

"How did she do that?" Katara asked as you and Aang peered down with a smile.
"She waited," Aang mumbled.
"And listened," You finished, feeling happy that Toph is still kicking butt. Then, Xin Fu jumped down and help up a bag full of gold.

"To make things a little more interesting, I'm offering up this sack of gold pieces to anyone who can defeat the Blind Bandit!" As much as you wanted to go down and either fight or talk to Toph, you knew better than you be near the ring.

"What? No one dares to face her?" Xin Fu mocked, but then Aang stood up, making you tilt your head at what he was going to do.
"I will!" Now this will be interesting, but you were a little worried that he might actually defeat Toph.
'This arena means so much to her,' You thought as Aang and Toph stood in the ring.

"Go Aang! Avenge The Boulder!" Sokka cheered, but you were on the edge of your seat. The battle started and Toph immediately attacked as Aang took a step to talk to her, but he floated to avoid being knock off. You bit your finger as Toph attacked again and was searching for Aang as he kept on floating.
"Please wait-" Aang pleaded with her.

"There you are," Toph grinned and sent a boulder towards him, which he dodged and sent a gust of wind at Toph, which caught her off guard and sent her out of the ring. You and the crown was silent as Katara and Sokka smiled at Aang's victory, but you had a look of shock and slight disappointment.

Soon, everyone cheered and Aang jumped off the gin to go after Toph, who angrily marched off. You shook away your shock and ran down to find her, but she was already gone.
'Dang it,' You scolded yourself that you didn't just go and talk to Toph, but was soon pulled by Sokka as the four of you stood in the ring with the belt and prize.

'Sorry Toph,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were a bit out of it for the day as you just followed the Gaang to wherever they went, which was apparently the training school. It was mainly because of Toph losing, but also because of lack of sleep due to thinking about what you're going to say to Toph.

"No, no, I-I swear it's true. No one knows where she goes, or who she really is!" A boy from the other day explained quickly to Katara, making you look up and crossed your arms, leaning against the door entrance.

"I mean, if only someone knew her personally and was the Earthbender that they mentioned several times about how awesome she was," You trailed off, giving a small grin as they looked at you in disbelief.
"You knew her all along? Why didn't you tell us?!" Sokka groaned, throwing his arms out in exasperation.

"You didn't asked," You shrugged as you motioned them to follow you.
"Yeah, you better leave," One of them muttered, making you slam your fist against your other hand.
"Hey! We got our eye on you," Katara glared as Sokka made some hand movements at them.

"Water Tribe~!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you could do it by yourself? Maybe just one of us could-" You placed a hand on Aang's head, smiling with confidence.
"Don't worry, if there's anyone in this word that Toph is best friends with, it's me," You said as Twig hopped on your shoulder.
"Just, be careful," Katara mumbled as Sokka gave you a wary nod.

You snuck over the wall and carefully landed into the garden.
"Nothing really changed," You muttered, making Twig look around to find Toph
"Alright Twig, now to fin-" Before you could finish, the ground below you shook and you were pushed forward, only stopping when Toph was inches away from your face, which made you yelp.

'Now this feels familiar,' You thought, gulping slighty as you were worried that Toph wouldn't remember you. Before anything else could happen, Toph flicked your forehead and gave a big grin.

"Still haven't changed your volume, huh loud mouth?"

"Like I ever changed at all Laffy Taffy,"

Laughing, Toph gave a big hug, her head nuzzling against your chest as you laid your chin above her head.
"You know how much I hate that name," She joked, making you giggle.
"I would say the same thing," She grinned as she let go, but held your hands in hers.
"However, the thing that did change was my lifestyle. I'm with a Gaang, trying to save the world!" You laughed as Twig hopped on her head.

"Nice to see you too Twigster," She said to Twig, who cooed and kicked her head.
"Anyways, a Gang you say? Have you... found anyone yet?" She asked, feeling jealous that you were hanging out with new people.
"Not yet, you know how relationships are for me, remember Azula?" You both laughed, but then Toph held a small frown.

"Why are you exactly here? For a moment, I really thought you were dumb enough to get caught," As harsh as it sounded, Toph never meant things like that, it was just how she is.
"Well call me dumb as a rock, because that's how I got pulled in this world saving mission. And I came here because I wanted to see my rock buddy," You beamed, which made her smile again.

"However, there's another reason that I'm here," You sat down as she followed too.
"Twinkle toes, the kid that you fought at the ring, that's the Avatar, and he needs your help," You explained.

"Me helping someone who didn't even used Earthbending in a Earthbending match? Yeah, no thanks," She scoffed, crossing her arms and looked away.
"Please Toph? Aang needs a master who could teach him, and you know how much I'm bad at teaching people. You're one of the most greatest benders I've ever known!" You said in awe, starry eyes with admiration.

"Yeah, I know, even with lava bending, you couldn't stand a chance," She smirked and brushed invisible dirt, but quickly added on.
"Because, you're such a softy towards me, even when you try your best, you can't stand to hurt a friend," You hummed in agreement.
"It's also because you're really good at taking anyone down," Just as you said that, you felt something push you and your back hit the ground, breath hitch as Toph pinned you with her hands on each side of your head.

"I really do, especially to ones who are oblivious," She mocked and laughed, only imagining what you look like, as your ears burned greatly.
"Y-yeah..." You coughed as she stood up.
"But like I said (Y/N/N), I won't be joining you and your gang, even if I wanted to, I just can't," She plainly said and turned to walk away.

"Tophy, please-" She held her hand out to cut you off, as she set Twig down, who cooed sadly.
"I won't say it again, just go before I get the guards, goodbye Loud mouth, see ya Twigster," And with that, she left around the bushes, leaving you standing there and sighing sadly.

Grabbing Twig, you hopped over the wall and looked over one more time at her, before hopping off and walking back to the Gaang.
"So?" Katara urged you.
"Did she say anything?" Aang asked hopefully.
"Sorry Air boy, my girl ain't going with us, because of one thing, and it's really hard on her," You shook your head, which made Sokka think for a moment.

"Wait, I have an idea,"
____________________________________

Okay, okay, I know Toph wouldn't usually hug someone like that, but you two have bonded greatly and closely, and after you leaving for at least a year, why wouldn't she hug you?

But enough of that, here's some fluff.

Stay healthy and stay tune!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 189 29
"You love him, don't you? I see the way you look at him. It's like he's your whole world. I can't possibly blame you for falling in love with someone...
21K 672 56
Everyone dreams of being the greatest at something. May it be the greatest bender, the greatest warrior or even the greatest Avatar. But in my case...
57.7K 1.6K 26
WARNING: COULD CONTAIN SPOILERS TO THE SHOW Your mother had fallen ill and now it was down to you to try and gain money for medicine. Which then lead...
6.9K 125 20
(DISCLAIMER, I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS USED IN THE STORY, ALL RIGHTS GO TO NICKELODEON AND ATLA. I AM SIMPLY JUST USING THESE CHARACTERS IN THE FF...