Worlds Divided | j. baker

By -malditapobrecita

Alondra Cisneros, a Crenshaw cheerleader, soccer player, and close friend of Spencer James, catches the eye o... More

meet the cast!
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
Beverly Hills Cast
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
NEW STORY‼️
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
new story!!!!
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
*season 2* sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven

fifty four

5.1K 160 34
By -malditapobrecita

After the football game that made Beverly the state champions, Jordan took Alondra to their ice cream shop.  They had to eat it in the car because Jordan had to go back to the school, but the two were very content with how everything played out that night. "Stop kissing me and go handle your business." Alondra laugh, struggling to get the words out because one, she was laughing, and two, every time she pulled back from Jordan, he leaned forward to try and keep the kiss going. "I wanna watch movies, dummy." Alondra whined, trying her best to push Jordan away. It was a struggle, not only because he was much bigger and stronger than her, but because she didn't want to.

"Come on, you can't stay here by yourself. It's nighttime."

"We're in Beverly Hills on school property, nothing bad's gonna happen." Alondra tried to reason, but Jordan just stared at her blankly until she sighed and gave in.  "Fine, I'll go with you to keep the ghosts away."

"This is Beverly Hills, there's no ghosts."  Jordan mocked.

"That's a damn lie.  Whitney Houston is probably in there with Selena planning our murders."

"You watch too many ghost movies."

They both got out of his car, and Alondra dusted off her skirt and zipped up her jacket since it was still cold, especially after she just shared a banana split with her boyfriend. Jordan interlaced their fingers together and led the way to the locker room, because he somehow left his laptop in there. Since Alondra claimed that she didn't want to be traumatized by the smell of the boy's locker room, she said she'd wait outside. 

Inside, Jordan unfortunately ran into his dad and had to talk with him.  In the hallway, Alondra was twirling around in her skirt while reading all the plaques in the trophy case.  While this week was the football championship, the cheer championships were next weekend.  They had already done the state and regional competitions, which Alondra was surprised they got through, so they were just practicing and perfecting their routine for nationals.  And the week after the national competition, whatever the outcome may be, she was finally going to Aguascalientes, Mexico to be reunited with her family. In the midst of thinking of her schedule for the month and half paying attention to the trophies, Jordan wrapped a strong arm around Alondra's waist and pulled her back against his chest. "Ready for movie night?"

Alondra leaned back, sort of melting into the comfort of Jordan's arms and chest, and nodded her head. "But I need to shower first. I smell like outside."  She stated.  "And you smell like 10 cans of bounce that ass."

"Wha— you watched me spray cologne."

"And clearly it wasn't strong enough."

× × ×

"What do you mean I can't take the private jet? I already packed and weighed my suitcases and presents!"

"Rachel has a business meeting in Milan a few days before you leave, so the jet will be in Italy."

"Is she allergic to commercial airlines or something?  I already told mamá what airport to meet me at."  Alondra exclaimed in frustration.

"Mija, yo sé, but she owns the jet. I can't take it away from her." Armando explained, but it didn't stop Alondra from glaring at him. "You have too many presents to take onto a normal plane, so I'll have to drive you."

"But that's like 28 hours!"

"It's either that or you mom can meet us halfway." 

For a moment, Alondra weighed her options.  Initially, Teresa was supposed to pick Alondra up from the airport after work, so she wasn't sure how she would feel about taking a whole day off before her actual holiday break.  On one hand, she didn't want to sit in a car for 28 hours when the longest she's ever been in one was like 6 hours.  On the other hand, she didn't want her mom to take off extra work.  There was also now the issue that Antonio, Marcos and Teresa would have to see Armando.

Without another word, Alondra pulled out her phone, went to her favorites, which was basically modern day speed dial, and started FaceTiming her mom.  Armando watched her because she put the phone down and on speaker for him to see and hear Teresa, in slight fear because he did date her for 17 years and vividly remembered how she got whenever she was mad. 

"Hola, amá.  Tenemos un problema."  Alondra greeted, seeing her mom in her kitchen with Marcos and Antonio drinking in the background.  "I can't take the jet anymore porque la gringa lo necesita para poder ir a Italia."

"Italia? Durante navidad?" Alondra shrugged her shoulders, ignoring the glare coming from Armando as she chose to focus on her mother's distress. "Ya no vienes?"

"I'm coming, but we have to drive there and I don't know if you wanted me to get dropped off at the house or meet somewhere." She explained, clearing up the confusion since Teresa seemed to be getting upset. Alondra didn't know yet, but Teresa and the boys have already set up and decorated the house the way Alondra would, hoping to make it all feel as normal as possible. "Tengo que quedarme en la coche por 28 horas." She pouted.

"Amá, we can pick her up. Tonio and I took that whole week off." Marcos said in the background, catching Armando off guard; the last time he ever heard their voices, Marcos was 13 and Antonio was 11, and their voices were still pretty high pitched. "We'll switch drivers instead of stopping so it won't take longer."

"So you'll meet us somewhere instead of driving to the house?" Alondra briefly glanced up at Armando, who's whole demeanor had changed as his sons joined the call.

"Podemos ir a Chihuahua." Antonio proposed, coming from the dining room table to put himself in the camera frame. "Hola, sirenita."

"Hola, feo." Alondra smiled, loving that her love for The Little Mermaid followed her into her teenage life. "Look, I got a passport!" Alondra left the camera frame, running upstairs to her room. Moments later, she ran back and jumped onto the kitchen barstool with her passport. Since her family wasn't allowed to travel, and was scared of leaving and not being able to come back, she's never had one. She turned the passport, which she just had to get in pink, to show the three and then opened it to show her picture.

"It looks better than the picture on the driver's license that you never use."  Antonio joked, giving Armando information because he thought she never learned to drive.

"Driving is scary."  Alondra justified.  "And I always look cute."  She muttered under her breath.

hey besties how are u i missed u <3

lol i realized ive updated to chapters before moving onto the next story 🙈 like i did 2 for NPLH, 2 for malibu, and now 2 for this one... gonna do NPLH now

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER ‼️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
381K 14.4K 44
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
397K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
180K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...