LOONAtheDorm

By vivilines

welcome to LOONATHEDORM! here we have a muscular bunny, an aeong who love bread, a tired mother, a noisy dwa... More

Hello🙋Finally introducing 😌✨LOONA ✨
Guide to LOONA in this book💁❤
2jin & Chuuves
ViSeul & Yeorry
HYEWON & LIPSOUL
LOONA CHATROOM
LOONA CHATROOM #2
A VERY BIG TROUBLE (YEOSOULRRY)
MAKNAE LINE
MAKNAE LINE PT.2
Hyewon
OT12😘
Hyewon + ViSeul
3k reads?!
Lipsoul
another gg the dorm story?
LOONA CHATROOM #3
The result
It's already out!
author note
Lipsoul : just 'friendly' date
...
Lipsoul : just like that??
NEW BOOK IS OUT
CHUUVES : DUMB DUMB
Chuuves: My Sunshine
I'M BACK

Viseul + Hyewon pt2

959 50 2
By vivilines

Hyejoo POV

I smile at the chats of me and Chaewon. Isn't obvious that I'm flirting with her for a long time already? Even our Orbits knew it. I can't believe I like a stupid oblivious girl.

"Yahh, stop cheating Jung Jinsoul" Haseul unnie say, smacking Jinsoul unnie with MY game console. Yes, bitches. I let them to borrow mine and Chaewon's game consoles. I didn't tell Chaewon unnie this because I don't think she'll even care.

"I swear on the name of Kim Lip that I didn't cheat this time! Just admit that you're so bad at this game, can you?" Jinsoul unnie say, ducking Haseul unnie smacks. Jungeun unnie who's watching them just laughing at the two unnie while recording it with her phone.

"Stop it, you two. I'm trying to get some peace here" I say, saving Jinsoul unnie from Haseul unnie. Although Haseul unnie is so small and weak, her smack hurts like hell.

"Thanks a lot, baby wolfie! I looovvveee youuuu" Jinsoul start to attacking me with kisses and I regret my decision for saving her.

"You know what, Haseul unnie? You can just continue hitting her" I pushed Jinsoul unnie towards Haseul unnie and begin to smack her again, joined by Sooyoung unnie.

"Pull her hair, unnie!"

"Smackdown her!"

"Be careful, unnie!"

"Tickle that fish down!"

All members already woke up and now watching the hag liner wrestling with each other.. Our should I say Haseul unnie and Sooyoung unnie attacking Jinsoul unnie.

Well, it's kinda noisy now but I don't really mind, seeing how Haseul unnie happily smile now. I can't believe she the same girl who was bawling her eyes about two hours ago.

"What's with that smile, huh?" Hyunjin unnie sit next to me, still looking at our unnies dumb behavior. "Nothing. I just so happy to have Haseul unnie with us again, happier than before" I answer, chuckling at the girls who's towering over Jinsoul unnie now.

"Me too. I feel bad for not able to help her earlier. Who ever expected that her beautiful smile actually hiding a lot of pains" I still remember how Hyunjin unnie blaming herself for not knowing it earlier despite being so close with Haseul when our company told us about Haseul unnie anxiety and will go on hiatus.

"Stop blaming yourself, unnie. It's not anyone fault. Let's just enjoy our time together now, should we?" Hyunjin give me a soft smile and I reflect her action.

"Baby cat, duck!" Jiwoo unnie shout and a pillow suddenly land on Hyunjin unnie face before she can even avoid it. Hyunjin unnie pick the pillow and start to attacking them with it. Laughters and screams filling the house and I thanking God for giving me friends like them. Yes, they're so annoying sometimes but I still love them like my own family.

Vivi POV

After some hours enjoying ourselves at the amusement park, we decided to went home since it's already late. I feel so much better now, thanks for Chaewon who's trying her best to cheers me up.

"Did you enjoy today, unnie?"Chaewon ask as we enter the car. She took off her mask and hat, giving me a smile.

"More than I expected I would be. Thanks a lot, Chaewonie" I smile back at Chaewon and pull her into a hug. She's a tsundere didn't really utter her emotions with words but her actions is more than enough to show how much she care.

"Are you OK now, Bbi?" Junjin oppa(their manager) ask, looking at us through the sight mirror. I smile at him and apologize for my behavior earlier which she just reply with a smile.

"I don't really know what happened but please know that a lot people love you and doesn't want to see you sad, OK?" He said, eyes still on the road. After we found out about Haseul's anxiety, our company seems to realised their mistakes and began to show more love and care towards us. Well,our Orbits might didn't see it but we're so thankful for them. (A/N: I make BBC a good character since I'm thankful them for giving our Queen Haseul back but I still hate them so don't worry)

"Take care and get ready for the comeback, OK?" Junjin oppa said, opening the car door for us. We just nod at him and thank him for driving us today.

"Oh, and please watch you diet and exercises. CEO won't like to see any of you punks being lazy and fat" he half jokingly said and we just roll our us at him before bid him goodbye.

"You ready, unnie?" Chaewon look at me concernly and hold my hand, telling me that she'll always be there for me. We just stand in front our dorm door for awhile. I look the time using my phone and noticed that it's already late. They especially her must be sleeping already.. right?

"I'm ready" I say to Chaewon and she squeeze my hand before enter the password.

I was expecting a silence but I'm wrong. The first thing that caught my eyes when I open the door is Sooyoung, Haseul, Yeojin and Choerry attacking Jinsoul and Jungeun with pillow while Jiwoo and Heejin cheering for them. Hyunjin's recording them with her camera and Hyejoo laughing her ass off on the floor.

Haseul look at our direction and our eyes meet. She stop attacking LipSoul and motion me to go to our room which I just followed.

Hyejoo POV

I stop laughing as I noticed Haseul unnie and Vivi unnie now looking at each other.

"You know where to find me when you need someone, unnie. Hwaiting!" I look at Haseul unnie as she walk past me and she just give me a forced smile and some pats on my head.

I must be too worry for Haseul unnie and Vivi unnie till I didn't realize the beauty next to Vivi unnie. That angel smile to me and come closer. The time seems like became slowed as I swear to god everything she did is in slow motion. The way her brownish hair move. Damn, I'm in love.

"Hyejoo? Son Hyejoo?" Chaewon unnie calling my name with her crunchy voice is the best thing I've heard. I took all my courage to look at her and give her a smile.

"You look gorgeous with this hair colour, Chaewon unnie" I composed myself and say it, making her face redden. Cute

Out of sudden, a pillow land right on Chaewon unnie angelic face and mine, ruining our moment. I look at the direction where it came from and saw Yeojin and Yerim smirking at me.

"Let's take a revenge, should we?" I grab the pillow and attacking the maknae while Chaewon attacking Yerim.

Haseul POV

I nervously knock on our bedroom door and hear a soft "come in" from Vivi unnie. Stop thinking negatively, Jo Haseul. Just apologize to her and everything will go back to normal.

I walk in while my eyes fixed on the floor, too scare and embarrassed to look at her.

"Haseul, look at me" Vivi unnie put her hand on my chin, lifting it. I gather my courage and look at her and I think I getting lost in the beautiful eyes. There's some sadness in it and I feel so guilty about it. How can you hurt a precious girl like her, Jo Haseul.

We just sit there, on our bed, getting lost in each other eyes before I decided to break the silence.

"I'm-" we both say in a same time.

"You first" she motion me to go first and I just nod, clearing my throat before began to speak.

"I- I'm so sorry for being immature,unnie. P-please don't leave me. I love you so much. I can't imagine living my life without you by my side. I-" I was cutted by the lips I longed for since today's morning on mine.

"I'm sorry too, baby. Let's just forget this, okay?" Vivi unnie caressing my face while looking at me lovingly, making me feel like the happiest person on earth.

"I love you, Wong Gahei" I peck on her lips again, making her sweetly smile at my action.

"I love you too, Jo Haseul"I immediately pull her into a kiss and promise to myself to always loving the girl in front of me and make her happy for the rest of our live.

"Let's go outside now. Kids probably searching for us now" Vivi unnie say, breaking our loving kiss, our forehead still connecting with each other. I nod at her and kiss her forehead once again before stand up, pulling her with me.

A happy ending for Viseul angst because I can't stand them to stay angry with each other. Anyways, tell me I'm not the only one who keep repeatly watching Loona first ot12 win over and over again. They look so happy and it motivated me to vote and stream harder!

BTW, please leave the comment about how you feel since I really like to read it and it motivate me to write more. Don't forget to hit the vote button and follow me if you like the story too 😘

-your author, Vivilines

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 2.4K 63
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
90.4K 3.5K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
283K 20.1K 150
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
246K 10.8K 46
{cover made by the amazing hwasa_s_sweat} 🖤🩷 Hi, my loves! Welcome to my third book of imagines for Rosé! I know I quit the second book a little...