2jin & Chuuves

Hyunjin POV

I was eating my bread that I bought this morning when Sooyoung unnie come to me while pouting. I just ignore her since it's still kinda awkward for me to start a conversation with her.

"Hyunjinie.. Erm, can you take your girl away from my Jiwoo?"she finally speak, making me look at her confusedly.

My girl? Who?

Wait, I'm forgot I'm dating Heejin now lol 😂

"Why? Are you feeling jelly jelly, unnie?" I decided to not let this golden opportunity to tease her pass easily.

Her face turned as red as the hoodie she's wearing as I ask her that question.

Lol... Such a whipped couple indeed

"What do you mean? Of course I'm not jealous! Why should I? Hahaha.. " she say and let out some awkward giggles

"Just let them be, then. As you can see, I'm now on date with my bread"

She pout after hearing my reaction, making me want to record this and send them to Jiwoo unnie or maybe use it to blackmail her. Maybe I can get more bread that way,right?

She murmured something before left me alone to enjoy my precious bread.

Not long after, Sooyoung unnie come back and give me some money making me rise my eyebrow at her.

"The pay for you to take Heejin away from Jiwoo"

Seriously, 10000 won? Am I look like a kid?

"Too cheap so my answer is no" I simply say while munching my bread.
"Okay, 50000 won" she say, adding the price.

"More"

"100000 won"

"Higher"

"Fine, just take my card and use how much you want today "

I smile in victory and take her card from her hand.

"Deal"

"Yerim, have you seen Heejin and Jiwoo unnie?" I ask Yerim who's busy cooking something at the kitchen.

"Heejin and Jiwoo unnie? I think I saw them in yyxy's room (let just pretend that they still use the same room arrangement) cuddling"

I want to immediately go to yyxy's room but Yerim's cooking caught my attention since it smell so good.

" What are you cooking? It look and smell delicious" I ask as I walk closer to her who's still focusing on her cooking. I pick the spoon and sneakily eat some before Yerim noticed it and slap my hand away as I began to eat more.

"No, Aeong unnie. This for Yeojin"she say, still 'protecting' her food from me.

"Why did you cook for her? Can't she do it herself?"

"Actually, I make her mad at me and she refusing to eat since today's breakfast so I decided to make it up by cook her favorite food.. " she say, looking so worry and sad.