HYEWON & LIPSOUL

Olivia POV

The room became silent again after Hyunjin and Heejin left and we just continued our own activities.

Chaewon unnie and I still playing our fav game together when Sooyoung unnie enter.

" Go and got your girl, you coward" I mouth to her and she just roll her eyes at me.

I already know about her big fat crush and how whipped Sooyoung unnie towards Jiwoo unnie since it's too obvious. It's frustrating that they're still not together now.

I just at the angel beside me who still focus on the game.

How can someone look this pretty? It's unfair..

" Hyejoo yaa, I saw you!" Chaewon unnie excitedly say, waking me from my thoughts about her.

I focus back to my game and hide my character so Chaewon unnie character can't shoot me.

We continue shooting each other's character and 'unfortunately' I lose.

"ASSA! I won again!"she excitedly jump around, making me smile at her cute behavior and change to poker face when she look at me.

" Now you need to buy me dinner!" I just playfully roll my eyes at her and put my Nintendo away.

"Go change your clothes, unnie. I'll change mine after you" she immediately go to her closet and choose some clothes before enter the bathroom to change.

I never knew losing can be this sweet.

Jinsoul POV

I woke up from my nap when I feel someone shaking my body.

I open my eyes lazily as I saw it's just Jungeun who's shaking me while sitting on my bed.

Wait- KIM JUNGEUN?!" Wtf she want from me? It's rare for her to wake me up from my nap!

"Wtf you want, Jungeun-ah? " I tried to sound as relax as I can while sit next to her and put my head on her shoulder.

"Can you accompany me shopping today?" she become stiff when I start to inhale her shoulder and I just smile at how cute she look right now.

As much I hate it when someone wake me up from my nap,looking at her cute face after I opened my eyes just melt my heart.

"Sure,wait for me outside. I'll change my clothes now" I removes my head from her shoulder and walk to my closet.

I took a peek at Choerry's bed and found her sleeping while cuddling with Yeojin. I took some pictures of them since it's so cute and continue to find something to wear.

Gowon POV

We decided to walk to a park near our place after our dinner 'date'.

It's so freezing cold here at night and I regret for not wearing more clothes that my hoodie. Hyejoo seems to noticed it and put her jacket on me.

"Aren't you cold too?" I ask as she just wearing her long sleeve t-shirts now.

"Nah, I'm strong unlike you. So it- Achoo!" I look at her in disbelief and put the jacket back on her.

She took it off again and put it on me again. We continue to fighting before she won and wrap her arm around me.

"Let's just share our warmth" she say and I just hug her back, inhaling the perfume she wear.

We continue walking like that and she broke the hug when we arrived near a swing.

She motion me to sit on it which I just obey and began to push me from behind.

"OMG, Hyejoo-ah! Slow down or I'll fall from this!" I shout as she began to push harder but she just ignore it and laugh at me.

"Hyejoo yaaa!!!" I feel my soul leave my body when the swing swung faster and higher.

I close my eyes and wait until it stop only to be greet by Hyejoo smirk as I open my eyes. The swing already stop moving and Hyejoo just standing in front me while smirking .

"Yahhhh!" I chased after her around the park before stop as I already tired.

"Get on" she suddenly kneel down with her back facing me and to be honest, my heart do a flip at her actions.

I get on her back and pull her hairs.

"Hey, it's hurt!" she say, threating to throw me into the river if I continue.

"At least your scalp get more rest than mine! Can you imagine how's my scalp conditions after dye my hair since predebut till now?!" I said as I start to massaging her scalp.

"Well, you look pretty with those hair colour so it's OK, I guess?" I roll my eyes at her answer although I know that she can't see me.

"Black haired Gowon also pretty! No, I'm pretty no matter what colour my hair are! " she just scoff at my statements, making me pull her hairs again.

Kim Lip POV

"Let's just call it a day, Lippie" Jinsoul unnie tiredly say as we enter the next shop.

I look at my watch and it's already 7 pm, 3 hours passed since we left the house.

" Yeah, let's grab our dinner at our fav restaurant. My treat" Jinsoul unnie eyes shines as I mentioned food and her tiredness immediately gone.

Some delicious smells greet us as we entered the restaurant, making me feel hungrier than before.

The waitress come to take our orders and she obviously shocked to see us. We're idols so it's not weird.

"W-what you two would like to order?" she ask and try to not fangirling in front us. At this point, I'm pretty sure that she's an Orbit.

"A beef steak and a glass of Orange juice would be fine to me" Jinsoul unnie say and look at me.

"Same for me" I said and give the waitress menu back while smiling.

We finished our dinner and also took some selfie with the waitress who took our orders earlier and left the restaurant.

Jinsoul unnie open the car door for me and I gladly get in. She help me close the door and walk to the driver seat. (Imagine that she's already got her license)

"Thanks for today, unnie" she just reply by a small smile while her eyes still focusing on the road.

"Sorry if I disturb your nap and-"

"It's OK, Jungeun-ah. I'll do anything just to make you happy" she turn at me as we arrived and I swear, I can feel my face heating up right now.

"OMG, you're so cheesy, unnie!" I exit the car and rush to the elevator.

"HEY, WAIT FOR ME!"

Double update since i became to motivated to write again!

Please vote and comments!
Thanks for read my shits