Lipsoul : just 'friendly' date

Jinsoul POV

"We're going now, girls" Jungeun announced, making Haseul and Sooyoung teasingly smirk at me. Gosh, these girls are so fucking annoying. Someone please remind me again why I friend with them.

"Where are we going , unnie?" Jungeun ask as we get into my car. To be honest, I also didn't know where we're going. I asked her in hurry because I feel like I want no, I need to spend more time with her.

"How about you going inside my heart?" I flirtyly said and wink at her, making her playfully slap my face.

"Stop playing around, dummy. I'm starving" only if you know that I'm not playing around when I flirt with you like I do with other members, Kim Jungeun.

"Awww, Queen Lip is hungry.. How about some pancakes?" I say and pinch her cheeks, receiving another playful slap on my face. Let me tell you, it's actually hurt. This girl might be weak but her slap hurts like hell. Thanks God she's gorgeous and I'm deeply in love with her or I'll just drop her somewhere and tell others that I lost her.

"Are you trying to kill us?" I took a peek at Jungeun and she's look so cute now, holding the seatbelt like her life depending on that when I begin to drive faster. She really act like a grandma, doesn't she? A cute one, I mean.

"CAN YOU SLOW THE FUCK DOWN AND STOP CUTTING OTHER CARS, JEONG FUCKING JINSOUL?!!" she shout and I swear to god my ears hurts so much. Our Orbits are right when they say this girl is so noisy. Maybe I should go check my hearing later.

"We're here" I say and look at the traumatized girl next to me. Well, maybe I should drive slower.
"Let's go?" I look at the blond girl next to me and she still didn't mive from her position. Is she faint with eyes open?

I slightly shake her body and she finally back to reality.

"Hi?" I say as she's glaring at me and some punches land on my body. "ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Jungeun still hitting me nonstop and I'm trying my best to dodge it although I know that there's no way I can stop her.

"Let's go" she finally stop attacking me and open the car door, leaving me inside my car, hurting alone.

I seriously need to drive slower and more careful later or she'll kill me for sure.

I enter the restaurant and found Jungeun sitting alone at a corner, ordering her food.

No one POV

The two girl order their food peacefully and smile at the waiter as he walk away.

"Junge-"

"Shut up" Jungeun cut Jinsoul's words as she's still mad at the older girl. Who's not? She's risking their life by driving carelessly.

"Look, I'm sorry. I won't drive like that again, okay? Please don't treat me like this" Jinsoul say, putting her hand on Jungeun's.

The younger look at their hands and then at the older girl face. The sad and desperate look on Jinsoul face melted Jungeun's anger. The older girl was about to pull her hand away as Jungeun just kept silent but stopped by the younger girl hands.

"I forgive you, unnie. But please drive more carefully next time" say Jungeun, playfully glare at Jinsoul and softly smile after. Such a whipped gay, right?