Hyewon + ViSeul

No One POV

"Wake up, Park Chaewon! We have fifty minutes left to get ready!" Vivi shake the sleeping crunchy princess more violently, trying to wake her up.

"Already?! Why don't you wake me up earlier, Vivi unnie?" Chaewon shoot her eyes open, rushing to choose her outfit for today.

"I've been trying to wake you up since I don't know how long, Chaewon-ah. BTW, just wear something simple. We're just going to dye our hair and immediately come back home after that" Vivi said, looking at Chaewon who's still choosing her outfit.

"She already woke up or should I help you?" Haseul asked as Vivi come out from yyxy room. "I successfully woke her up" Vivi took a seat next to her girlfriend and give the love of her life some kisses on her face.

Jungeun who's just come out from her room saw all of it and fake a cough, making the lovey dovey couple to look at her.

"No offense but you two act like an old married couple" Jungeun sit beside the couple and turn on the tv.

"Well, I don't mind. Plus, I would love to be this Wong Kahei wife and stay with her for the rest of my life" Haseul look at Vivi lovingly while the latter blushing at her statement.

"Seriously, you two are so cheesy and it's fucking disgusting" Jungeun turn off the tv and walk into her room back, leaving the couple alone.

"Just admit that you're jealous!" Haseul tease as the blonde girl walk away, making the girl to roll her eyes at her.

"That's kinda harsh, babe" Vivi said, hugging her girlfriend arm while pecking her left cheek affectionately. Haseul just laugh at her girlfriend, feeling content with her life now.

"But seriously unnie, I really want to marry you one day. We can buy a house near the beach and adopt some kids" Haseul look straight into her lover eyes, smiling at the thoughts.

"Me too, babe. I would love to change your last name to mine, Wong  Haseul-ssi" Vivi peck the girl in front of her lips, also looking straight into her beautiful eyes.

"But I kinda want you to have my last name, Jo Kahei-ssi" Haseul argued, not breaking the eyes contact.

Vivi frown at her lover statement and finally broke their eyes contact. "No no no. You'll get my last name, Wong Haseul" Vivi say, crossing her arm. "I love you so much unnie but I still with my decision. YOU will get my last name no matter what, Jo Kahei" Haseul also crossing her arms and it seem like both of them are not agree with each other.

Silence filled the living room as the couple having a glaring contest now.

"Excuse me for interrupting your moments but manager oppa already waiting for us, Vivi unnie" Chaewon decided break the silence as their manager called them and tell her to be hurry.

"I'll talk to you later, Jo Haseul" Vivi walking out the house without kissing her lover like how she usually do since she's still pissed at the girl.

Haseul watch Vivi leave and to be honest, it's hurt her when the girl didn't even look at her back.

"I'm fucked up, right?" Haseul say to no one while rubbing her face in frustration.