ViSeul & Yeorry

Cheorry POV

"Yerim! Choi Yerim!" I snap out from my thoughts when Haseul unnie call out my name.

"What's wrong, unnie?" I ask, looking at her weirdly.

"Your cooking is burned and you ask me what's wrong? Are you OK, Yerim?" I look at my cooking and she's right. It's already as black as Olivia's soul (lol... Kidding)

"Oh, s-sorry unnie" I say as I clean the pan I used.

"Please just be careful and don't hurt yourself " Haseul unnie say as walk out from the kitchen.

What's wrong with me? What have you done to me, Im Yeojin?

Haseul POV

I just left Yerim alone in the kitchen alone and walk into my room. It's been few days since I come back and thanks God everyone warmly welcomed me.

"How's your workout today, babe?" My beloved girlfriend ask, wrapping her arm around me.

Since I come back, I noticed that Vivi unnie became more clingy and shows her love towards me. No, I'm not complaining. I love it so much.

"Just like other days.. Maybe if I work harder I can get my abs back" I say, resting my head on her chest, snuggling into her warm hug.

We say in that position before my stomach growled, making me blush and Vivi unnie chuckles.

"Go take a shower while I cook for you"

I just obey and strip down my clothes in front her teasingly. Her face immediately become so red at the view.

"Strip in the bathroom, babygirl. I don't want someone else who's not me see your body" she cupped my face and peck my lips before get out from the room.

Shit,did she just called me babygirl? That's so damn hot..

vivi POV

As I get out from our room, I can feel my face getting hotter. I might sound so confident earlier but trust me, I feel like my heart was going to explode!

The view of her hot sweating body flash back into my mind and I can feel my face become hotter.

"Why is your face so red, Vivi unnie?" Yeojin ask and put her hand on my forehead.

"Shit, your so hot!" I widen my eyes as I heard the kid cursed. She seems to noticed it and immediately look down.

"What did Haseul and I said about cursing, young lady? " I ask, crossing my arm.

She mumble a sorry, eyes still on the floor.

I just sigh and put my hands on both of her shoulder, making her to look at me.

"You're lucky that it's just me. I'm pretty sure Haseul will punish you if you hear it so please don't do it again, OK? " she just nod before pull me into a hug and I gladly hug her back.

"Good girl" I pat her head before break our hug and go to the kitchen to cook something for my hungry girlfriend.

As I put the fried rice that I cooked in a plate, a pair of hand sneak around my waist . From the fragrance, I'm very very sure that it's Haseul so I lean onto her front more.

"Look good, unnie" she whisper right into my left ear, making my heart to beats faster than ever. I turn to face her and peck her cheeks before kiss her lips. She let out some giggles while hugging me tighter and look at me lovingly.

"Let's eat before it's get cold" I broke our hug and pull her to the dining table. I serve her the food and she peck my lips as a thank you.

She began to eat while I just watch her since I'm still on diet. She noticed it and tried to feed me some but I just shake my head, making her frowns.

" I'm on my diet" I simply say but she still frowning.

"Wong Kahei unnie, how many times I need to tell you that you're already perfect and I love you just the way you are? Stop with dieting already! "

She try to feed me again and I just eat it this time.

Yeojin POV

I was about to enter the kitchen when I saw Haseul unnie and Vivi unnie feeding each other so I decided to not bother them and just go to my shared room with my OEC unnies.

"Yeojin-ah.. " Yerim unnie walk towards me as I enter the room. As much as I trying to ignore her, I can't help but watch her coming closer.

She's so pretty..

"H-hey, I'm sorry about earlier" she say as she already in front of me. She look away doesn't look at me like she always do and look so sincere.

"I-it's fine, unnie"

She immediately look at me, showing her smile that I really love.

"Really?" her eyes are so shiny and I think I can lost in it anytime.

No, Im Yeojin. She just think of you as a little sister. That's all

I just nod at her question and before I say anything more, she pulled me into her arm. My heartbeat become faster than ever as I hug her back.

Do you already noticed my feeling for you, Yerim unnie?

We spend our day cuddling while telling each other some stories. She tell me that she tried to cook my fav food but it's burned since she was busy thinking. I just laugh at her story and she just pout at my reaction.

Hello my beautiful and handsome readers!  Sorry for such a late update but don't worry, I'll try to update as fast as I can so please continue to support this book!

Don't forget to vote and comments!