CHUUVES : DUMB DUMB

Sooyoung POV

"Stop grinning. You look creepy" Jinsoul just roll her eyes at me, still having that stupid grin on her face.

Well, I'm happy for her and Jungeun but I can't help but feeling jealous. No, I'm not jealous because I like Jinsoul nor Jungeun ewww. Hell NO. It's just I can't help but feel jealous that my dumb bestfriend got her dream girl while I'm here still secretly simping for a certain Kim Jiwoo.

You probably think "don't you think she like you too? Bla bla bla" let's be honest, I don't even think so! Look at that girl! She's the living definition of ENFP and so clingy even with people she just met! What if I misunderstand her kindness? What if I confess my feeling for her and got rejected? These annoying girls won't leave me alone if that happened.

"Are you listening, hag?" Jinsoul wake me up from my train of thoughts, making me look at her. I just rise my eyebrow and her, earning a sigh.

Jiwoo POV

"OMG! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS, LIPPIE!" I excitedly say as Jungeun trying out her next choice of outfit for her date tonight with Jinsoul unnie.

I can believe that less than an hour from now my beloved bestfriend will finally go on her first date! Prepare the tissues! I think I'm gonna cry.

"What's with that face, woo?" Jungeun chuckles,showing my reflection on the mirror.

"I can't believe this big baby of mine finally going on her first date! I still can remember the day you come to me and confessed that you have a big fat crush on Jinsoul unnie, crying. My baby boo already grew up a lot, huh?" I dramatically fake crying, making her laugh out loud. At least it help her to stop being nervous.

"Thank you,woo" Jungeun wipe her tears from laughing to much and put her serious expression on.

"No need to mention it. I'm sure you'll also help me out when Sooyoung unnie finally ask me out later"

"No, seriously Woo, thanks a lot for everything. I'm glad that I met you in high school and have this opportunity to debut in a same group as you. I don't think I'll become the one I am today without your helps" oh shit. Here it come the emotional moment.

"You little splash of rainbow.. I don't want to cry but you left me no choice huh?"and with that, my tears starting to flow down my cheeks same goes to her. The hardships we went through start flashing one by one, making me feel so thankful to have her by my side.

"Erm.. Sorry to bother whatever you two are having but Jinsoul unnie told me to come and get Jungeun unnie" Hyeju say, looking kinda annoyed. Maybe Jinsoul unnie force her to come here so that's why this triangle mouth baby is mad now.

"Tell her to wait for some more minutes since I still need to put more make-up" Hyeju just simply nod and left us alone again.

"I just noticed that all of our members are gay lol" I blurt out while helping Jungeun getting ready and we both laugh after that. I mean, isn't it amazing how all twelve of us are gay? It feels like we're destined to meet in LOONA.

Hyeju POV

"Jungeun unnie say calm the fuck down and she'll come out soon" I say and get back into my position next to Chaewon unnie.

Let's be honest, Jinsoul unnie being gay panic for her first real date with Jungeun unnie is a fun thing to watch. She look so stupid and it's enough to entertain me lol.