OT12😘

No One POV

"GATHER IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW, KIDS!" Haseul, as one of the leader and 'mom' of the group scream with her opera singer loud voice, breaking the 'silent and peaceful' day in Loonathedorm.

"Remind me again why I let her in our house again" Sooyoung say, annoyed as the girl just interrupted her nap after a tiring day.

"Don't be rude. Everyone know we can't even survive without her and everyone miss her presence so much" Jinsoul who's also coming out from oec room replied, putting her arm on Sooyoung shoulder.

After some minutes, the girls finally gathered at the living room. Well.. Almost all of them.

"Where's Hyejoo?" The OEC leader ask as she noticed the triangle-shaped mouth girl is not there.

"I thought you already wake all your roommates, Sooyoung?" Vivi asked, eyeing the yyxy leader.

"I already tried but sleep continue her sleep, I guess" Sooyoung simply answered while putting her head on Chuu shoulder,feeling a little bit dizzy.

"Can someone go and wake her up so we can continue our meeting?" Haseul ask but no one move. Everyone just look at each other, didn't have courage to go and wake the wolfie girl.

"Erm.. Chaewon? Can you do it?" Chaewon immediately lifted her eyebrow when her name being mentioned.

"We all know she have a soft spot for you so can you please?" Haseul add which everyone agreed. The blonde girl just rolled her eyes and go to wake the baby wolf up for the meeting.

"I hope she'll be save" Yeojin say, hugging her Yerim unnie arm as they watching Chaewon gone into the yyxy room.

Hyejoo POV

"Yahh Hyejoo-yaaa, Wake upp" I heard a crunchy voice trying to wake me up while and angel appeared in front me as I open my eyes. Am I died? Is this heaven?

"Son Hyejooo Hurry up! Everyone's already waiting for you" I rub my eyes and thanks God that I didn't die yet and it's just Chaewon unnie. I sit up and fix my hoodie,looking at the girl in front of me. Better than an angel.

"Let's go?" Chaewon unnie wake me up from my thoughts and offer her hand to me which I gladly hold and walk out of the room with her.

"Finally" I can hear Sooyoung unnie whispered so I look at her and stick my tongue out.

"BTW, kids-"

"We're not kids anymore, unnie" Yeojin unnie say, making everyone look at the maknae.

"Shut up, maknae. You're forever a kid especially with your height now" I replied, making her go silent and hug her girlfriend while everyone laugh at her.

"That's harsh, Hyejoo" Chaewon unnie who's now sitting in between my legs said, playfully hitting my shoulder. I just grin at her and put my head on her shoulder.

"Anyway gays, as we all know, unnie line went to the company earlier this morning- " Haseul unnie said before her statement being cutted again but by Sooyoung unnie this time.