Lipsoul

Jungeun POV

"YAHH, SON HYEJOO COME HERE YOU WOLFIE!" Hyunjin loud scream wake me from my peaceful sleep and now my head hurt along with my whole body.

I look at the angel who's still sleeping with her arm around me. I decided to just stay there for awhile, doesn't want to wake the sleeping beauty next to me.

flashback

"Okay, it's time to sleep now, kids" Haseul unnie tiredly said, putting the pillow she used to attack others on the floor.

"It's still early tho" Heejin said, checking the time with her phone.

"Yeah, let's just don't sleep tonight and have some fun!" Yeojin added, raising her hand while standing on the sofa and do some weird dances. I was about to scold her when Vivi unnie pull her off and smack her butts like a mom punishing her naughty child.

"She's right. Don't.kill.my.vibe. Take responsibility~ (I'm sure my fellow orbits know this iconic statement by Yves 😂)" Sooyoung unnie said while doing some weird dance, joined by Jiwoo, Chaewon and Hyejoo. Gosh, yyxy really such a chaotic subunit, doesn't it? Thanks god, my subunit not that crazy.

"Don't kill my vibe that's a no no!" Hyejoo sang her part in Why Not and now everyone except ViSeul and my normal self start to clowning each other parts. I glance at Viseul and they look like stressed parents watching their child doing something stupid.

"STOP IT, GAYS!" Vivi unnie yelled and everybody immediately shut their mouth, scared of our oldest sister.

"Look, I'm not trying to being the mood killer and stop our fun but it's already late and our neighbors probably already sleeping now. I'm sure we don't want Mrs Park come with her angry sleepy expression again, right?" Haseul unnie explained and the girls just agreed.

Well let me tell you something, our next door neighbour aka Mrs Grumpy Park is so scary. She once came to our house and tell us to tone down our voice when we done a karaoke party last month.

"Can we sleep together tonight?" Yerim asked while raising her hand like she's in school. Istg- my daughter is the cutest baby in this world after Jung Jinsoul unnie.

"Sure" Yerim, Jiwoo, Heejin and Yeojin immediately jump in excitement and get ready to get their sleeping equipments.

"But please keep your hands to yourselves. There's still a kids in this house and I don't want to go to church just to wash my eyes with the holy water again this week" I add while glaring at the 2Jin and ViSeul couple, traumatized by accidentally entered their room while they doing 'something' last week.

"I want to sleep with Jungeunie~" Jiwoo happily skips towards me and try to lay beside me before Jinsoul unnie suddenly pushed her and lay beside me instead.

"I said I want to sleep there first, unnie!" Jiwoo deathly glares at Jinsoul unnie but the girl just laugh at her and teasingly stick her tongue out.

"Oops,sorry not sorry but MY BODY land here first. Seems like you need to sleep somewhere else, Chuu-ya" Jinsoul unnie teased the girl more as she noticed that the only empty space left is next to Sooyoung.

"FINE 😡" Jiwoo finally gave up, knowing that it's useless to argue with Jinsoul unnie now and go to awkwardly lay next to Sooyoung unnie.